• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Losers R4M2] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Accelerator vs Haruka

Oh, dang

I feel like Haruka is still going to win tho because she can stop accelerator from exploiting those higher-dimensional hax to begin with 🗿
Even if what I’m assuming about accel is wrong is it actually possible for a non tier 1 to nullify or really do anything to a tier 1? I’ve sort of been of the state of mind that lower than tier 1’s simply can’t touch anything tier 1 so this is interesting

Even if what I’m assuming about accel is wrong is it actually possible for a non tier 1 to nullify or really do anything to a tier 1? I’ve sort of been of the state of mind that lower than tier 1’s simply can’t touch anything tier 1 so this is interesting
If the non-tier 1 has higher-dimensional hax then I think they could, but who wins depends on a case-by-case basis probably.

I mean doesn’t that in and of itself equate to tier 1
Well, accelerator himself apparently has 11-D vector manipulation, but he isn’t High 1-C. Manipulating time like Asuna can also doesn’t technically make you 4-D (Dimension of time in science) but you still have 4-D hax 🤔 Idk, it’s confusing

Oki dokie 👍 if accelerator isn’t disqualified though, I’ll be leaning Haruka thanks to nullify disabling vector manipulation, which basically means ALL of his powers 🗿

Come again?

In the 7-A tourney? I’m at a loss for words.
Physically he is at level 7-A, but the level of influence is at 1-HC. The same Golden Mages can't destroy planets and stars, but can still theoretically defeat characters capable of destroying an 11-dimensional universe. So in ToAru, level of destruction doesn't mean level of power. And the same vector control did not become stronger, that is, even Accel from OT can destroy an attack capable of destroying the 11-dimensional universe, the difference between the past and current Accel is that the current Accel has knowledge of magic, that is, the range/influence has improved, but the vector control itself has not become stronger.

Oki dokie 👍 if accelerator isn’t disqualified though, I’ll be leaning Haruka thanks to nullify disabling vector manipulation, which basically means ALL of his powers 🗿
I mean doesn’t that mean that by technicality Haruka would be in the same boat? It feels unorthodox to assume she could do that for something that high dimensional, that doesn't really sit well with me either

I mean doesn’t that mean that by technicality Haruka would be in the same boat? It feels unorthodox to assume she could do that for something that high dimensional, that doesn't really sit well with me either
I don’t really know the context of vector manipulation being 11-D. Does it mean he can affect 11-D stuff? I’ll probably look this up hold on

Physically he is at level 7-A, but the level of influence is at 1-HC. The same Golden Mages can't destroy planets and stars, but can still theoretically defeat characters capable of destroying an 11-dimensional universe. So in ToAru, level of destruction doesn't mean level of power. And the same vector control did not become stronger, that is, even Accel from OT can destroy an attack capable of destroying the 11-dimensional universe, the difference between the past and current Accel is that the current Accel has knowledge of magic, that is, the range/influence has improved, but the vector control itself has not become stronger.
Can he in this key do anything offensively relating to anything above High 7-A? Everything, no matter how small or large, if it’s above baseline 6-C by pretty much any amount it’s gotta be restricted

Promestein himself in that thread also said it’s not really a higher power, since 11D characters would laugh at it apparently. So I think nullify could still work on it unless I’m missing something

I just realized.
Wouldn't Accelerator's powers being 11D in general prevent the power null, as Haruka doesn't have any 11D smurfing feats?

I just realized.
Wouldn't Accelerator's powers being 11D in general prevent the power null, as Haruka doesn't have any 11D smurfing feats?
Now I’m conflicted again, is he a Smurf or not?? If it takes a Smurf to compete with him… This is getting crazy.

According to this thread, it just means that accelerator can manipulate 11-D vectors, but it doesn’t seem to be specifically some sort of higher power
This is a thread from 2018, at that time the profiles on ToAru were even worse than they are now, and they're still bad. And to my memory, NT22 hadn't released at that time, in which Accel reflected the Flaming Sword that could destroy the 11-dimensional universe.

I just realized.
It was made clear in that thread that it isn’t really classified as some higher power. Accelerator is still 3-D by nature. It can just affect 11-D stuff, like how a time traveller can snap his fingers and go back in time, therefore 4-D hax, but power nullification still affects them, since they are still 3-D by nature. Once again unless I’m missing somethin

Uhh if that’s true I don’t think Venefica’s gonna like that bud
Now I’m wondering why on the heck none of this came out when the tourney was still taking submissions, I don’t think there was any shenanigans going on but I basically just took froggy’s word for it when accel was submitted the first time

Maybe he still has something to say but he won’t be awake for a while

Now I’m wondering why on the heck none of this came out when the tourney was still taking submissions, I don’t think there was any shenanigans going on but I basically just took froggy’s word for it when accel was submitted the first time

Maybe he still has something to say but he won’t be awake for a while
Axlven wake up you got a chance buckaroo

Back