• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Losers R2M3] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Axlven vs Accelerator

There’s also these for example:
  • Counter: A retaliatory attack that counters any physical move, inflicting double the damage taken.
  • Covet: Covet deals damage and steals the target's held item, if the user is not already holding an item.
Covet could potentially steal accelerators’ battery depending on how javen interprets the move, and counter could also potentially work. Both are deadly, as accelerator has only 9-B durability without those vectors protecting em

• Counter: A retaliatory attack that counters any physical move, inflicting double the damage taken.
  • Covet: Covet deals damage and steals the target's held item, if the user is not already holding an item.
Covet could potentially steal accelerators’ battery depending on how javen interprets the move, and counter could also potentially work. Both are deadly, as accelerator has only 9-B durability without those vectors protecting em
Covet has gotta be the most deadly in this case. I can totally see Axlven stealing the battery if accelerator isn’t really ‘holding’ anything else, but would covet even be used right away?

I didn’t think about taking the battery, but it seems most things have vectors like elements Axlven uses since it’s just direction and magnitude. And if they try to use close range, they’re reflected. Unless Covet doesn’t travel, idk what it could do. And counter seems to require an attack being made, so at most it likely just reflects what Accelerator throws back at Axl.

I don't think it's physical stuff that accelerator would see coming, they're just "Instant" like most moves in pokemon, at least i think so. Even if axlven can't reflect back or just in general takes a hit, they are High 7-A, so they should be fine.

Axlven could also use this:
  • Copycat: The user mimics the move used immediately before it. This move fails if no other move has been used yet. The damage the attack originally had will be halved.
Does that mean javen could mimic the vectors, perhaps? @Javenplayz253

It would be normally, but I’m unsure of how vector manipulation would affect it
Ariel Ace in pokemon is implied to be a hit no matter what the target does, unless presumbly the target is outside of their range, otherwise that would be way too op and would also be inconsistent

Ariel Ace in pokemon is implied to be a hit no matter what the target does, unless presumbly the target is outside of their range, otherwise that would be way too op and would also be inconsistent
It might hit, but it’ll still be reflected like that clip where the guy uses a bat and breaks his wrist

It might hit, but it’ll still be reflected like that clip where the guy uses a bat and breaks his wrist
Well, Ariel ace is unaffected by this according to this, the former of which which reflects moves and attacks, exactly like accelerators' reflection, ironically. I doubt the same thing would happen

Vector manipulation might not work if axlven uses ariel ace as i've mentioned earlier as well
Well, Ariel ace is unaffected by this according to this, the former of which which reflects moves and attacks, exactly like accelerators' reflection, ironically. I doubt the same thing would happen
Since it can ignore things that reflect attacks with ariel ace in use, which accelerator definitely wouldn't expect

All Axl needs to do is use covet to steal the battery but it requires Him to hit accel he can also pull a copy cat to hit accel with his own vectors.
I thought Axl was doomed, but on second thought, if Axl lets himself get touched, survives with his healing and copies vectors, then uses this to steal the battery while bypassing the reflection, he can one-hit Accel able to just dodge or shoot from a regular gun now. It may not work instantly, as key2 Accel often holds a crutch and the pocked gun mentioned, the stealing skill might steal them instead, giving Accel more time.

I still doubt the 11D reflection works the same as Magic Coat reflecting certain status moves back at the attacker. Accelerator doesn't work on dodging neither reducing the opponent's accuracy, he simply stands on the ground letting himself exposed.

I thought Axl was doomed, but on second thought, if Axl lets himself get touched, survives with his healing and copies vectors, then uses this to steal the battery while bypassing the reflection, he can one-hit Accel able to just dodge or shoot from a regular gun now. It may not work instantly, as key2 Accel often holds a crutch and the pocked gun mentioned, the stealing skill might steal them instead, giving Accel more time.
His healing doesn't work without water attacks but if he does water attacks and Accel reflects and hits Axl with his own attack then its healing him then Axl will copy vectors
I still doubt the 11D reflection works the same as Magic Coat reflecting certain status moves back at the attacker. Accelerator doesn't work on dodging neither reducing the opponent's accuracy, he simply stands on the ground letting himself exposed
Then Axl does Ariel ace and hits accel or is this a trick move?

Isn’t Ariel ace still a guaranteed hit though?
Aerial ace can be blocked by moves like protect and detect.
The former blocks it with a physical shield, while the latter is described as avoiding the attack.
While Accelerator isn't creating a physical shield, it should be similar to detect.
Accelerator passively redirects any direction based attacks.
And aerial ace clearly has a direction

Magic coat ONLY affects status inflicting moves.
It does not protect against physical or special moves that inflict damage

Last edited:
Accelerator’s reflection did not create a thick bulletproof shield in front of him. It only redirected any force heading toward him. He protected himself from any and all attacks by altering any force moving forward so it moved in the opposite direction.
This is how Accelerator's reflection is described.
Instead of thinking about a physical shield, imagine that Accelerator is passively using telekinesis (he isn't actually tho, since Vector manip and telekinesis is different in universe, but should be similar enough) at a set range, anything that enters this range has their vector values altered and redirected.

So it's more similar to detect on the "avoiding" part.

Covet is categorized as a physical move, meaning it would need to make contact.
It's affected by things like baneful bunker and spiky shield, which apply their effects when a Mon makes physical contact with them.
Also again, protect and detect.

I doubt he can heal himself from getting liquefied

I doubt he can heal himself from getting liquefied
Accelerator doesn't go for a kill immediately, that's why froggy said that. Otherwise, those guys that jumped him after he lost to touma would have exploded. Axlven would be fine in this case

Accelerator doesn't go for a kill immediately, that's why froggy said that. Otherwise, those guys that jumped him after he lost to touma would have exploded. Axlven would be fine in this case
That's mostly because he didn't really give a crap about them and just wanted to go home.
If he was actually in a combat situation, I think he'd likely go for those moves instead.

That's mostly because he didn't really give a crap about them and just wanted to go home.
If he was actually in a combat situation, I think he'd likely go for those moves instead.
How so? i don't know a whole lot about ACMI, but i don't think accelerator is THAT cocky, especially after losing to touma.

How so? i don't know a whole lot about ACMI, but i don't think accelerator is THAT cocky, especially after losing to touma.
In his fight against the scavenger, he opted to end the fight rather quickly, even utilizing their opponents own bio-electricity against them to immobilize one of their members.

In his fight against the scavenger, he opted to end the fight rather quickly, even utilizing their opponents own bio-electricity against them to immobilize one of their members.
He definitely seemed angry by something though. Axlven would have to make him angry to make him behave the same, and by then, axlven would have seen most, if not all of his abilities.

He definitely seemed angry by something though. Axlven would have to make him angry to make him behave the same, and by then, axlven would have seen most, if not all of his abilities.
Accel can also just quickly incap his opponents by knocking them out instead of killing them
For example he wasn't angry here when he just decided to quickly finish the job.
“Who the hell are you? You don’t look like normal people, but surely you aren’t with the Crowley’s Haz-…!”

“Sleep.”

There was a quiet sound.

Accelerator flicked something with his thumb and it hit the female knight in the forehead. It seemed to be a flat front tooth taken from one of the octopus’s crushed faces. The female knight’s head wobbled a bit and then she collapsed motionless onto the fine sand.

Or here.
“Did you really think that Lilith baby was at the center of all this?”

It broke.

It shattered.

All his assumptions were turned on their head and he was dumped back to square one. And he did not have time for his thoughts to blank even for a moment when faced with such a dangerous enemy.

How had Accelerator read the timing through the visor?

He disappeared just as Hamazura blinked.

Accelerator had already moved right up to him. That monster had such a presence that it seemed creepy to hear him speak human language.

“If you’re that confused, then get lost.”

He seemed to only lightly touch Hamazura’s solar plexus.

But then a great roar burst out and Hamazura’s vision fell into darkness.

The warning lights in the Processor Suit’s gaps went dark and his mind followed…but only after a few seconds had passed.

Why had his vision vanished first?

Because of the critical damage done to the Processor Suit supported by Aneri.
And.
He charged in from dead ahead using no tricks whatsoever and swung his right first toward Queen Regnant Elizard.

There was no loud impact.

That would be because he had complete control over the vectors.

The entire impact of the attack was directed inside Elizard’s body, so it was actually a quiet ending.

His punch was a different beast from the pointy-haired boy’s.

Instead of knocking them backwards, they simply collapsed on the spot.

Back