• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lorkhan vs Asriel

Asriel Dreemurr, The Angel of Death, versus, Lorkhan, The Soul of Sithis, two powerful destroyers in their own universes. Who'd Win? Speed is EQUALIZED, please explain your vote, no one word votes.

I'm torn between the two because I love both verses.

Asriel is possibly physically superior, but Lorkhan is definitely far more intelligent.

Asriel has acasuality and probably won't be susceptible to Lorkhan's time manipulation, so I'm more inclined to give it to Asriel here, since he does have access to Saving and Loading in case he messes up somewhere.

Penguinkingpin said:
@Soy, Actually, Asriel at full power, is the strongest UT character with the most hax and manipulations.
That's kind of a one time thing though.

And I'm sure Chara/Frisk and some other deep lore character is close if not at the same tier.

Looking at the profiles...

Asriel probably. He has acausality, which will make him immune to offensive causality manipulation from Lork as well as resistance to time manipulation in addition to his own. He has Type 4 Immortality, as well as Determination and Information/Data Manipulation. I'd say he takes it but with difficulty.

If Asriel is allowed Angel of Death and/or starts out in it, does Lorkhan have any defense against it? Also, what type of Immortality does Lork have?

Back