• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord of the Rings revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. These should preferably be inserted into Eru's page together with chapter references.

I don't see any metaficional elements.

I will make changes tomorrow. Thanks for scans.
Thank you.

By the way, I put Eru's speed as unknown last time I edited the page (being previously immeasurable for outdated timeless void reasons) but he can probably be put at infinite for upscaling from the Ainur.

I do have an argument to make for immeasurable speed (among other things) for the Ainur (in their origin), but I'll have to check their validity, as it's from Morgoth's Ring, which is mostly made up from earlier drafts, with relevant stuff mixed in.

Terima kasih.

Omong-omong, saya menempatkan kecepatan Eru sebagai tidak diketahui terakhir kali saya mengedit halaman (sebelumnya tidak dapat diukur karena alasan kekosongan yang sudah ketinggalan zaman) tetapi dia mungkin dapat ditempatkan tanpa batas untuk peningkatan dari Ainur.

Saya memang memiliki argumen untuk membuat kecepatan yang tak terukur (antara lain) untuk Ainur (dalam asalnya), tetapi saya harus memeriksa validitasnya, karena ini dari Cincin Morgoth, yang sebagian besar dibuat dari draf sebelumnya, dengan hal-hal yang relevan dicampur.
Eru is suitable to be placed with Infinite or Omnipresent speed even though it's not speed

Saya tidak melihat elemen metafisial.

Saya akan membuat perubahan besok. Terima kasih untuk scan.
There you can see Eru taking "Over" and for sure he changed the story you can see Letter 191.

I'm pretty happy with it. Might change the wording just a bit though. Eru may qualitatively view the universe on the same level as fiction, but he never regards it as such. Just a quick edit, but maybe something like this?

Low Complex Multiverse level (Eru holds and sustains the entire universe in his thoughts/mind, which is confirmed to be a space-time continuum, and sees it on the same level as fiction. He exists in a higher state of reality, and is repeatedly described as the author of the story)

I don't see any metafictional elements in that letter. At least, I see the potential for it. But not currently. Apologies
"The Other Power then took over: the Writer of the Story (by which I do not mean myself), 'that one ever-present Person who is never absent and never named'." It's written in Letter 192. And i think this could be big potential for Plot Manipulation on Eru Ilúvatar. Cuz This Letter is refer to Ilúvatar. That mean Ilúvatar take the stories of the fiction. He took it from the Author.

1. It mean he can manipulate the Plot. Doing whatever he want, from the fiction. Govern the stories of the fiction mean he can Govern everything till the Fundamental Aspect. This mean he qualified to have Plot Manipulation.

2. If he took the stories from the author. That mean they have same degree. Author>Fiction. If there a character have same degree with the Author that mean the Character was have more superiority Place if we compared with the verse (Lord Of The Ring's have 3D Spatial + 1D Temporal/Space-time continuum). Transcending this (like the author) mean he has Transcending the Space-time Continuum too.

Conclusion:
I think Ilúvatar deserve have 5D Existence (minimum). And Plot Manipulation. The Cosmology doesnt up to L1C. Cuz i think have the same existence with the Author mean his Transcended his fiction. Not the Fiction have L1C Continuum.

Last edited:
"The Other Power then took over: the Writer of the Story (by which I do not mean myself), 'that one ever-present Person who is never absent and never named'."
I don't see any metafictional element. The rest of your interpretation are just speculations.

Yes, and there are excellent pharmacy skin creams that you can buy against rash.

Yes, and there are excellent pharmacy skin creams that you can buy against rash.
It is Sunday, but at the morning tomorrow, I will be buying them. I was in the hospital and the doctor said I need to take them for 5 days. I could not sleep yesterday because of it and it spreads to all my body. But I will promise to do changes once I get it under my control.

Looks like Eru's profile revision has been delayed forever, is there anyone here who really intends to change Eru's profile?

I have unlocked it. Tell us here when you are done please.

Thank you, but this seems like a very sloppily structured edit:

Why does Eru suddenly have two statistics keys, and why are his statistics not consistent?
This is at least what I understood from this thread. Unless, it is all in the same key, then I can change it.

Thank you, but this seems like a very sloppily structured edit:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eru_Ilúvatar?type=revision&diff=7783300&oldid=77832810

Why does Eru suddenly have two unexplained keys, and why are his statistics not consistent?
Why is there a key at all? Doesn't the transcendance thing just reflect Eru as he is
There are two levels, one universe level+ and one “Author” level.
@Tyranno223 Mind confirming for me if it is two keys or all in one?
@Tyranno223 @TheMerchant66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back