• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord JJJ's 4A Bracket Round 1 match 1 : Broly VS Baldur

My 2 cents.

AP here is pretty irrelevant if Broly did have the AP advantage he still can't hurt Baldur. But Baldur can't one-shot Broly.

Broly has a good range and flight advantage and destroying the planet is completely in character for him.

Voting Broly

I don't know how an almost 2 times AP advantage is irrelevant but ok. He doesn't really need to one shot, Broly will likely start with melee, where he gets beaten hard at. Power absorption probably negates the range anyway.

00potato said:
I don't know how an almost 2 times AP advantage is irrelevant but ok. He doesn't really need to one shot, Broly will likely start with melee, where he gets beaten hard at. Power absorption probably negates the range anyway.
2 times isn't that big. How does he's power absorption work?

00potato said:
It isn't as small as people treat it though.

I am not too sure about the absorption.
It is tho sense if he can't One-shot Broly or get rid of him quick enough Broly will destroy the planet.

Broly isn't that eager to blow it up, Baldur will have plenty of time to beat him. Flight wouldn't help much as he has some limited flight of his own and power absorption could remove his one advantage, range.

When he realize he can't hurt Baldur why would he not? He's literally blow up planets for fun. He flight is terrible compare Broly that's why it's limited. You and I don't even know how he's power absorption works " we can't just it will do this" if we don't know how it works

Nitro90 said:
When he realize he can't hurt Baldur why would he not? He's literally blow up planets for fun. He flight is terrible compare Broly that's why it's limited. You and I don't even know how he's power absorption works " we can't just it will do this" if we don't know how it works
He gets hit by an attack, absorbs it and can use said ability at will. And no, Broly does not blow up planets anywhere near as frequently as you think in a fighting scenario. Case in oint, most of the Broly movies. Baldur has plenty of time to rip Broly a new one before he resorts to that.

'''"in a fighting scenario"''' Broly does not blow up the planet until he's satisfied with the beating he's given. We shouldn't say that "if Broly knows he cannot harm Baldur he'll just blow up the planet" because who's to say Baldur hasn't already killed him in a brutal fashion especially with his combat style?

EmperorRorepme said:
"in a fighting scenario" Broly does not blow up the planet until he's satisfied with the beating he's given. We shouldn't say that "if Broly knows he cannot harm Baldur he'll just blow up the planet" because who's to say Baldur hasn't already killed him in a brutal fashion especially with his combat style?
Broly loves for fighting and brutality makes him beat down his opponents, but not quickly kill them unless they become too dangerous as shown to his reaction to the amped Goku The gap isn't even a full 2x difference

Back