• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for matches for my FU soldiers and their haxed generals (6 tier)

Froggytron

He/Him
dfu19ui-ed96dfa3-85a2-4ff4-aebc-b968a9d309ab.jpg
fu_plus_droid__smaller_version__by_froggytron_dfur6ew-pre.jpg
laser_frogman_stage3_by_froggytron_dg6o7j7-pre.png

FU units battle psychology: (Sin Vision)

FU Army current global win/loss/incon stat leaders (with GGesom, as he has origins in FU):
[Win-Loss-Incon] 16 - 3 - 2
+ 1x unfinished fight, 1x pre-rematch and 1x stomp for FU and 1x for opponent

===> LIST OF ALL MY PAGES [FU_Froggy_Universe) TAG] <===

So far I have these FU fight options (15 in total), where most of the characters have multiple tiers/forms to fight in:

Frogman's core 9-B up to 8-B (NO fight fought YET only 1x stomp :[ )
FU Laser Frog (BASE) 9-A up to Low 7-C (tier varies). At lower tiers, such 9-B, uses mainly its supercells transforming capabilities to fight. (3x fight fought)
FU android soldier High 8-C unarmed FU android, some dura negation recommended against his defense (1x fight fought)
FU android soldier 8-A with pistol/lightsaber at slightly weakened state (1x fight fought)
FU android soldier High 7-C equipped with laser bazooka (2x fights fought)

---Low 7-B+---

GGesom (KEY1 or KEY2) He isn't directly in FU as he travels through verses (has only his roots in FU), but let's list him :d (4x fights)
FU Laser Frog (KEY2) 7-C up to Low 7-B (tier varies). Uses enhanced equipment of FU Android with upgrades. (1x fight fought)
FU Plus-droid (A.S. second evolution) can take on Low 7-B and 7-B opponents. (3x fights fought)

--- 7-A+---

FU Laser Frog (KEY3) 7-B up to 7-A (tier varies). Uses 4 clones and red laser spells. (3x fight fought)
Spagmatron is ideal with above-mountain (High 7-A) opponents, some kind of defense piercing/bypassing is recommended to make the fight more equal ("1x fight fought") / (NO fight with end results fought YET :[ )

--- 6-C+ ---

FU Laser Frogman (KEY4) High 7-A - High 6-C (tier varies). Uses mid haxes, such as mind manipulation and clones. (NO fight fought YET :[ )

--- 6-B and higher---

FU Laser Frogman (KEY4 with Red Saber optional equipment) 6-B. Prevous mid haxes with stretching blade. (2x fight fought)
FU Laser Frogman (KEY5) Low 6-B - High 6-B. (NO fight fought YET :[ )

--- 6-A and higher---

FU Laser Frogman (KEY5 with Red Saber optional equipment) 6-A/High 6-A. Prevous mid haxes with stretching blade. ("1x fight fought") (Fought Loki... but it got marked as a stomp :[ )

FU Laser Frogman
(KEY5 with Red Saber and APtor optional equipment) Upscales from 5-C. Prevous mid haxes with stretching blade and boosting AP each minute. (NO fight fought YET :[ )

More powerful FU units & keys coming soon! A list of all my pages can be found here!

FU verse enemy options (3): [Win-Loss-Incon] 0 - 0 - 0

Red Stickman (KEY1 9-C, Higher with small equipment like durability negation knife, Average ["Genius"] IQ by default)

Red Stickman (KEY2 8-A, durability negation melee weapons + replicas, both: Low 7-C and above / preparation time can be restricted)

Red Stickman (KEY3 Low 7-C: replicas, Cheap Tank, and summoning allowed, preparation time can be restricted)

If you are interested in putting your characters against my FU units, I will be glad if you reply :]
I accept VS Battles Wiki and FC/OC VS Battles Wiki opponents.

Last edited:
Ok, so because these things seem pretty dang strong (in terms of abilities), I think
should work. Specifically in his second key. He has many more abilities than Stick Teddy (though, Stick Teddy now has dura neg, so the results of the last match should likely be different), so he should have a better chance

I have some normal VSBW characters I think could work well, but I'll have to reply later.

I have now read the whole Jeffrey page and he too seems to be full of OP powers and attack combinations (just his image is still missing, you could probably generate it by craiyon picture AI if you don't wanna draw).

I however don't know with who he could be equally matched, key1 against limited FU android... key 2 then seems to be too OP with High 7-A (these 2 would be just on the defensive). I plan on writing FU android 3th and 4th evolution form pages, which would be likely 7-A and the 4th island+ level. In the meantime, I'm not against doing some VSBW matches.

I have now read the whole Jeffrey page and he too seems to be full of OP powers and attack combinations (just his image is still missing, you could probably generate it by craiyon picture AI if you don't wanna draw).

I however don't know with who he could be equally matched, key1 against limited FU android... key 2 then seems to be too OP with High 7-A (these 2 would be just on the defensive). I plan on writing FU android 3th and 4th evolution form pages, which would be likely 7-A and the 4th island+ level. In the meantime, I'm not against doing some VSBW matches.
I meant his With All Perks/Skills key, which is 8-B to 8-A.

Ahh, well still, with things like forcefields and double jumping/flying/dashing, I see not much way for an 8-A limited FU android to land a hit. Either all-key Jeffey would have his Town tier added to fight full FU android (logically, falling meteoroid => at least Town dmg), or Low City/City tier to fight FU Plus-droid, that would be a solution.

But yeah, now that I think of it, Jeffrey is probably too op

That's not the problem here, it's the tier. Although FU android using mini laser bazooka up to 8-A could solve it, the durability would just render the Jeffey's bombs useless and laser shield would ignore "mini scaled weather x meteorite attacks", Stick Teddy at least had the Toon Force. Yet Mega Blastoise is a Stomp.

I do have some upcoming High 7-C profiles. How high are these soldiers on High 7-C?
I have the drawings, just need to write the pages. Spagmatron would have 7-C strongest attack and at least High 7-C durability shields, but FU swordsmen (I plan to write about too) would have High 7-C red laser swords. That would probably be a better fit.

That's not the problem here, it's the tier. Although FU android using mini laser bazooka up to 8-A could solve it, the durability would just render the Jeffey's bombs useless and laser shield would ignore "mini scaled weather x meteorite attacks", Stick Teddy at least had the Toon Force. Yet Mega Blastoise is a Stomp.
Jeffrey also has Toon Force though. I am going to add his tiers for Squirtle and Wartortle (Low 7-B and 7-B) in the future, so it might work then. But anyways, I also have

Last edited:
It does matter though. Like 100 kilotons and 900 kilotons are both High 7-C, but 900 kilotons one shots 100 kilotons and therefore making it a stomp. Even 300 or 400 kilotons would make a huge difference against 100 kilotons.

Jeffey Squirtle and Wartortle (Low 7-B and 7-B) would be a perfect match against FU Plus-droid. Bug_Stickman x Leaf_Man are both Hight 7-C, so the next FU units Im currently writing pages of will too be ideal matches. We just need patience for finishing the pages.

It does matter though. Like 100 kilotons and 900 kilotons are both High 7-C, but 900 kilotons one shots 100 kilotons and therefore making it a stomp. Even 300 or 400 kilotons would make a huge difference against 100 kilotons.
Im also looking forward to your High 7-C characters! ^^ With good enough hacks, manipulations etc, 100 kilotons can beat 900 kilotons easily. Let's say 100 kilotons can cause any other High 7-C to die instantly (with some soul destroyement). Can't do anything without some death-manipulation counter abilities...

I added the Jeffrey's Squirtle and Wartortle keys.
Nice! Jeffey vs Plus-droid fight is possible now. Just to know, what exactly is Jeffey's Squirtle/Wartortle etc attack? Does he just use their water attack, or he transforms into them... or he just has them as Pokemons he can summon and ride on?

Nice! Jeffey vs Plus-droid fight is possible now. Just to know, what exactly is Jeffey's Squirtle/Wartortle etc attack? Does he just use their water attack, or he transforms into them... or he just has them as Pokemons he can summon and ride on?
He just summons them, like a normal Pokemon trainer.

Actually, you know what? At this point I have so many characters in my verse that could work, you might as well just look at literally every profile in Stick Gang.

He just summons them, like a normal Pokemon trainer.
But doesn't that make the fight more like "Plus-droid vs Wartortle"? +Jeffey with Multi-City Block Level+ is then your weak point in the fight. If you still wanna go, Im not against starting this fight.

But doesn't that make the fight more like "Plus-droid vs Wartortle"? +Jeffey with Multi-City Block Level+ is then your weak point in the fight. If you still wanna go, Im not against starting this fight.
Yeah, good point. I still think you should use Jeffrey tho.

Last edited:
Well besides Jeffey with Wartortle, Bug Stickman at High 7-C could make a decent fight against FU android soldier, even match its bare durability this time. And Bryan (among us with hat) would be also a good match for FU Plus-droid. So pick any of these three and we may start fighting ;D

Well besides Jeffey with Wartortle, Bug Stickman at High 7-C could make a decent fight against FU android soldier, even match its bare durability this time. And Bryan (among us with hat) would be also a good match for FU Plus-droid. So pick any of these three and we may start fighting ;D
I think you should use Jeffrey, since after all, he was the first one I mentioned.

Okey, so Jeffrey with Wartortle (7-B, more powerful to counter weaker Jeffey) vs FU Plus-droid (Low 7-B, but has a few 7-B rockets and can target Jeffrey). Can you create the threat this time?

Hmm, that's a good question. Lets say about 100 mega tons, at least 650 mega tons with these rockets

Seems like Plus-droid won without using his top attacks. However, next fight could be very interesting. The leaf man vs Spagmatron (3rd evolution). He should be at the verge of 7-A/High 7-A with AP. Also, he will be a laser bubble user (bubbles vs sharp leafs)... and both seem to own nuking properties. Just got to write the page with my high school schedule XD

I would still recommend making Leaf man’s powers list larger and giving him more notable attacks, so he can deal with High-7-A series of shields easier. Also came up with some unique attacks, which would make him super cool (I will leave it on you if you use my ideas).

How about leaf-storm-tornados creation and their control? (he could summon them by running in circles super fast and then use some wind manipulation to send them at the opponent). He also could make clouds rain his piercing leaf’s instead of regular water with magic, which would accelerate by the fall.

I would still recommend making Leaf man’s powers list larger and giving him more notable attacks, so he can deal with High-7-A series of shields easier. Also came up with some unique attacks, which would make him super cool (I will leave it on you if you use my ideas).

How about leaf-storm-tornados creation and their control? (he could summon them by running in circles super fast and then use some wind manipulation to send them at the opponent). He also could make clouds rain his piercing leaf’s instead of regular water with magic, which would accelerate by the fall.
If you want a High 7-A with better abilities, I suggest you use Bug Stickman.

If you want a High 7-A with better abilities, I suggest you use Bug Stickman.
Ok, so the Spagmatron page is finally written here. Even though Spagmatron is even more OP than Plus-droid, Leaf man is a perfect match. Although the defense-pierce leaf tornados & rain I suggested would give Leaf Man even higher advantage.

So if you are still up for this fight give me leaf man's AP and I can create the threat.

Ok, so the Spagmatron page is finally written here. Even though Spagmatron is even more OP than Plus-droid, Leaf man is a perfect match. Although the defense-pierce leaf tornados & rain I suggested would give Leaf Man even higher advantage.

So if you are still up for this fight give me leaf man's AP and I can create the threat.
I still think Bug Stickman would be more fair because he has more abilities and experience, but whatever. Leaf Man is 3.181 gigatons of TNT. Stickman Hero and Bug Stickman's High 7-A keys upscale from the same thing.

Last edited:
Bug Stickman has more attacks etc, but without defense piercing can make the fight in-consultive at max. Would be awesome if these 2 could have their High 7-A transformation, which could use skills from the both pages at row

Alright, I will say now that from what I’ve seen so far the verse is decently haxed with transmutation and BFR, so if you want me to pick a character from the verse that does have those abilities I’m willing to do so

Alright, I will say now that from what I’ve seen so far the verse is decently haxed with transmutation and BFR, so if you want me to pick a character from the verse that does have those abilities I’m willing to do so

FU is also kinda haxed with the energy absorption and red laser multi-usage. So evenly haxed opponent seems only fair XD Whats BFR btw?

Back