• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An exploring FU unit stumbles on a rapping Stickman (Stick Teddy vs FU android soldier) [Grace]

Froggytron

He/Him
Both 8-A (FU android can only use laser pistol/lightsaber and is at slightly weakened state to make the fight fair). Speed equalized. The fight takes place at a hill with few trees in Stick Gang AU. They start 35 meters apart. SBA for anything else.

Stick Teddy AP: (Baseline 8-A+ or 550 tons of TNT)

FU android soldier AP: currently 790 tons of TNT

Voting:
635AoXI.png
vs-death-battle-logo-transparent-21.png
dfu19ui-ed96dfa3-85a2-4ff4-aebc-b968a9d309ab.jpg

Stick Teddy"Hey you weird frog, you just lost a rap battle... cuz you dont even have a mouth"
FU android soldierDraws a lightsaber

FU android dodges microphone's thrown at him by parrying them aside with his armored hand, uses his second hand to draw laser pistol and shoots a laser bullet at Stick Teddy, able to blast a whole City-block of space into nothingness.

FU android dodges microphone's thrown at him by parrying them aside with his armored hand, uses his second hand to draw laser pistol and shoots a laser bullet at Stick Teddy, able to blast a whole City-block of space into nothingness.
After his mic throw attack, he'll use his sound Danmaku or Burning Mic (basically his regular mic attack but on fire).

After seeing the laser blast mostly blocked by sound Danmaku and small wounds of Stick Teddy regenerating, FU android draws his lightsaber out and starts running towards Stick Teddy, dodging 90% of sound Danmaku projectiles by swiping his sword along the way. The remaining 10% Danmaku projectiles do minor scratches in armor.

After seeing the laser blast mostly blocked by sound Danmaku and small wounds of Stick Teddy regenerating, FU android draws his lightsaber out and starts running towards Stick Teddy, dodging 90% of sound Danmaku projectiles by swiping his sword along the way. The remaining 10% Danmaku projectiles do minor scratches in armor.
Ok, but how does he do with fire attacks? If not well, Burning Mic should prove effective.

Before FU android gets super close, Stick Teddy throws a burning mic on him. Sadly, Stick Teddy discovered that FU androids have deep underwater/space/mild lava & acids immunity. Can Stick Teddy somehow dodge the lightsaber slash from 1,2 meters away?

fu_android_vs_stick_teddy_attack_rush_by_froggytron_dfu810g-pre.jpg

Ok so let's assume Stick Teddy is able to dodge normal lightsaber slashes in time. FU android takes advantage of the surrounding tree area and starts dashing from tree to tree around Stick Teddy, using his leg power & jetpack for speed. With this completely spams the whole area with dozens 8-A lightsaber strikes (I drew a small sketch to show what I mean :d). Can Stick Teddy survive this?

fu_android_vs_stick_teddy_attack_rush_by_froggytron_dfu810g-pre.jpg

Ok so let's assume Stick Teddy is able to dodge normal lightsaber slashes in time. FU android takes advantage of the surrounding tree area and starts dashing from tree to tree around Stick Teddy, using his leg power & jetpack for speed. With this completely spams the whole area with dozens 8-A lightsaber strikes (I drew a small sketch to show what I mean :d). Can Stick Teddy survive this?
Well, speed is equalized, so unless if that's a stat amp, then probably yes.

(Also, nice sketch.)

Never thought about it like that, but guess activating your limited-fuel jetpack is a stat amp. Also, he uses the tree-bending power for gaining additional speed, which does not apply as character own speed, which is equalized. So this should finish this fight, if Stick Teddy doesn't have some special move to counter (you can come with a new one and add it to your wiki page, I dont mind). + thanks ^^

Never thought about it like that, but guess activating your limited-fuel jetpack is a stat amp. Also, he uses the tree-bending power for gaining additional speed, which does not apply as character own speed, which is equalized. So this should finish this fight, if Stick Teddy doesn't have some special move to counter
Yeah... I don't think so.
(you can come with a new one and add it to your wiki page, I dont mind)
I don't think that's allowed, but Stick Teddy is going to get like, 2 more abilities after this match.

Voting FU Android FRA

Yeah, I will add a few things to FU android too, mainly jetpack also meaning stat amp. But damn this was an enjoyable match, came up with many new ideas thanks to it.

Voting FU Android FRA too, now we need just one more vote

Back