• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm gonna post Cobalt and Astral as a team on the 6-B side!
Cobalt is also the edge of High hax (namely 'Concentrated Aura' will get restricted as it's pure High 6-B boost and sealing dimensional portals can mostly be used as means of 'attack negation', able to close in 2 seconds and rarely seal)

Astral has extremely good defensive powers, but no Very High hax, lets go 'the double android sisters' team

Devipelt’s prediction isn’t perfect. It’s kinda like Spidey Sense except it just also allows her to fighter characters faster than her and invisible opponents without trouble.

Also could you not argue that it would fit the range since Skyzan’s attacks would be reflecting only tier 7-5 ones BECAUSE his opponents will be tier 7-5?

Also could you not argue that it would fit the range since Skyzan’s attacks would be reflecting only tier 7-5 ones BECAUSE his opponents will be tier 7-5?
The thing is that all AP, durability, and speed is equal and unknown tier messes with that a bit, but I see where you are coming from

The thing is that all AP, durability, and speed is equal and unknown tier messes with that a bit, but I see where you are coming from
Yeah, this would be the biggest struggle. Now I have reviewed the profiles again, Aledpaw reached things to Skyzan, so Aledpaw still has most of his arsenal, and has a 5-tier feat to equalize AP & durability from to all present fighters
Sorry for the complications, but this only seems to work in the 6-B non-equalized half, behaving mostly like normal matches but Co-Op

"Sorry for the complications, but this only seems to work in the 6-B non-equalized half,"
Yeah I forgot about that while I was writing that comment. Sorry I had a lot on my mind.

Anyways Aledpaw's profile page has been fixed and even gave her that gauntlet I wanted to give her.

Yeah I forgot about that while I was writing that comment. Sorry I had a lot on my mind.
Anyways Aledpaw's profile page has been fixed and even gave her that gauntlet I wanted to give her.
It's fine, thanks for the update! (I signed both in)

I'll wait
Yeah this is definitely difficult to work with just as per submission, probably only going to go wilder as it actually starts (luckily none of this can be added since stat equalization is banned)
Building a Path to Victory (SMG4)
I'll use Batman in his Lord of Order key for my 3rd character.

So now we have all equalized part participants filled, it's time to decide "with whom those with ??? will team up", feel free to choose!

Bob (Minion Vacation)On a Caffeine High, key2Rigamarole
???
@HonestlyBored24
Painis CupcakeExtended Canon (Post-2014), key3TF2 FreakShow???@Diamond_Drone
Apocalypseup to 5-BDEATH BATTLE! / Marvel Comics)???@Diamond_Drone

So now we have all equalized part participants filled, it's time to decide "with whom those with ??? will team up", feel free to choose!

Bob (Minion Vacation)On a Caffeine High, key2Rigamarole
???
@HonestlyBored24
Painis CupcakeExtended Canon (Post-2014), key3TF2 FreakShow???@Diamond_Drone
Apocalypseup to 5-BDEATH BATTLE! / Marvel Comics)???@Diamond_Drone
Put Bob with Steve because it’s funny

Looking at this lineup I think I'm like, the singular dude who actually read "High hax" and abided accordingly, outside of people having fairly good regeneration

Looking at this lineup I think I'm like, the singular dude who actually read "High hax" and abided accordingly, outside of people having fairly good regeneration
well sorry that I don't have any characters with Death Manip, Reality Warping, and Low-Godly

well sorry that I don't have any characters with Death Manip, Reality Warping, and Low-Godly
That would be very high

Maybe that goes to show that people either behave too well or just don't behave on FC/OC

Ironically SAO Tabletop of all things has at least one High Hax submission in the form of the Strict Hermit but the mid haxers already have caused an irrevocable terror upon the idea of tournament goers, it seems

I don't mind who Batman is paired up with

Existence Erasure, Space Manipulation, and BFR is concerning, he's very haxxed but could potentially be allowed.
Yeah, not sure if it would count as high hax. Though if it makes it any better, hes only used the BFR part of his ability to remove pieces of his opponent non-lethaly.
Can;t use anything beyond 6-B though.
He's always 6-B, just 6-B+ with summons
I'll check with Froggy.
Cool
Do you have a potential teammate for him?
Uhh, not sure. Maybe Domina here? His Thirds would be restricted obviously.

Well Bob and Steve have already been paired together, so that leaves me with Batman and Weather Report if I wanna avoid pairing my own fighters together.

Pairing Batman with Apocalypse would be funny, but I don't think that would fit with the whole "Hero & Hero VS Villain & Villain" thing that established in the start I think. I guess Painis Cupcake can get paired with Batman then and Apocalypse gets paired up with Weather Report, if that's fine with them.

Deku has a very interesting kit full of potential and he’s already a team player. Naruto would be an interesting team mate for him, the two have some art together.
If you are up to arguing for the Deku and Naruto team (both in 6-B forms), I will add them. The pair sure seems strong, but that's why this is a High Hax tournament after all...
Then can I submit Wahlberg for the second to last slot?
Cool submission, if he can erase space (but not opponents directly), he would make a decent participant, if you can argue for him. Also, Domina seems fine, they will make a great wizard team!
I guess Painis Cupcake can get paired with Batman then and Apocalypse gets paired up with Weather Report, if that's fine with them.
Alright. Lastly, BLU Heavy will get paired with The Player in the 6-B section, as they are the last 2 remaining without a team

So chat, in 13 days, we managed to collect 24x suitable FC/OC participants and 8x VS battle ones, all put together in corresponding pair teams, great job! If there are no objections on the filled participants table, now all left to do is the bracket, and the 'FU's 6 TIER and 6-B CO-OP Haxed Tournament' may finally start
🔥

So chat, in 13 days, we managed to collect 24x suitable FC/OC participants and 8x VS battle ones, all put together in corresponding pair teams, great job! If there are no objections on the filled participants table, now all left to do is the bracket, and the 'FU's 6 TIER and 6-B CO-OP Haxed Tournament' may finally start
🔥
Still think this will go horribly

Back