• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spagmatron vs Burger King (Froggy Universe vs Burger Brawl)

The Burger King is standing in a open grassy field with his contestants, ready to announce the next contest, but before he can finish, a robot suddenly lands into the grass field, knocking everyone back. The king speaks up

"What the... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Without hesitation, the robot instantly speaks up

"I HAVE BEEN SENT HERE TO END THE TORMENT YOU HAVE CAUSED ON THESE PEOPLE"

"Well I'll have you know we're in the middle of a challenge, man."

"SILENCE, FORFEIT OR PREPARE FOR COMBAT."

FIGHT!

Rules:​

• Both start 50 meters apart
  • Battle takes place in an open grassy field
  • Everything above Low 7-B is restricted
  • Speed Equalized
  • SBA for everything else

Frog Robot:

Baseline Low 7-B with weapons (1 Megaton of TNT)

The King: 1 (@TheMassivlyUnkn0wn)​

Scales to 4.76 Megatons of TNT

Glitchy Boi: 1 (@Froggytron)​

Inconclusive

Last edited:
Spagmatron would also like to ask for the infinity gift-card, yet his alarm systems warn him to turn invisible immediately (his shield basically portals the light to its back side from the viewer's point, letting all see just what's behind Spagamtron instead). After King Burger can't see him, he will end his sentence about the gift-card request.

ok so he starts with invisibility?
what does he start with in terms of actually attacking? and does it break his invisibility

Well, given the starting distance. Burger King should have a window of opportunity to bring Spagmatron closer to him with his elasticity. As he's done when the contestants were going too far away.

As for the rockets it shouldnt be too hard to tank them with his 4x AP/Dura difference. On that topic the king has multiple ways to negate Spagmatron's durability edge. Via transmutation and BFR. Both of which should be instant win options

If he was just staying there being visible, then yeah. But the clever snipers always switch positions after each strike, B.King hands catch nothing in the Spagmatron's original position. If Burger King "tanked" these bubbles, they formed a shield layer around him instead of a hit, trying to freeze him in time as an antivirus captures a virus in a virus shelf. Can Burger King quickly react to that?

Dont know if cold resistance helps against being 'stopped' in time, but a quick teleport should work. Where does B.King teleport to?

+ Small City AP range is 1 Megaton to 6.3 Megatons, since 7-A Spagmatron is stuck on the Low 7-B level with attacking, his AP should be at least in the middle, cca 3.15 megaton attack. Making AP difference more equal.

(Shoooot, guess I should be more careful with words, "uses up to Low 7-B attacks" was meant as 10-C....Low 7-B ok, 7-B = nope)

oh i didnt read the "in time" part of being frozen yeah thats my bad-

but yeah normally burger king teleports himself to wherevers necessary. he could teleport behind spagmatron and transmutate him, that's a possibility

How can he locate him if his eyes won't see him? He doesn't seem to have any enhanced senses or sound vision.

Since Spagmatron has stretching limbs as well, he can make his arms go through the ground and shoot laser bubbles from completely different places. He can also put invisible shields around the arms themselves. This would look to B.King as if laser bubbles appear from all directions and are flying at him. +This time, they will cause a massive electromagnetic explosion when they fly just near to him.

I mean I still don't see what stops the king from snapping his fingers and BFRing Spagmatron and his turrets to a white void. And unless his portals can travel through dimensions then that's an easy wincon. Alongside the other method of teleporting Spagmatron to another universe. It's arguably what he does after attempting transmutation, which also works. But BFR works on multiple people and is arguably more reliable since he presumably doesn't have to look at his target

Can't argue with that. However, Spagmatron has at least one week to get back. He can just contact FU headquarters with 'Signal receiver/repulsor' (dimensional phone) to remotely open a dimensional/reality portal for him, leading back. I can see Burger King's angry expression when Spagmatron interrupts the challenge again.

if he did come back, the king would probably just try transmutation and instantly win. as the robot has no response to it.

voting burger king for now, i feel like i've made my case clear and valid

Has alert systems to warn him and turns invisibility mode on the shield beforehand instantly. 100% after he went through what he went XD If Burger King can't see him neither touch him, he can just BFR forever, while Spagmatron always comes back.

Seems more like incon to me, cuz B.King instantly teleports away from all attacks or explosions

Back