• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Froggytron

He/Him
The fearsome duo of Animazians (a teacher and a student) are about to fight a menacing cosmic Frogman allied with a genius mecha scientist, in match 4 of The FU's 6 TIER and 6-B CO-OP Haxed Tournament, let the fight begin!
Important rules to mention:
  • The battle will take place in an 'endless, metal cube planet', in an FU's pocket dimension observing arena, having regular terrain on the surface (lakes/mountains/forests)
  • Win conditions: At least one party member of team A/B remains standing while both opposing team members are defeated. Otherwise, it's classified as Incon, to the next round will advance the team with more participants left standing in a reasonable time, or the team which did better (if both teams have 2 or 1 participant left, unable to be defeated in a reasonable time)
  • Other rules are stated in the tournament hub, so check those for better understanding, SBA for anything else
  • Skyzan's stats, despite being unknown, will be the same as the equalization result of the other 3 fighters
    Each fighter can summon at maximum 5 equally strong clones/summons within 2 minutes
  • As the AP and durability of the participants in this match are equalized, the results won't be written on their profiles!

Team A: []
Skyzan (Post training, key2)
Aledpaw (5-A with gears)

Team B: []
Inconclusive: []

Stage4 Frogman will start off with his regular strategy, sending 2 clones of himself running at both other team's opponents with red blood swords causing heavy Age Manipulation on hit, while both clones have damage transferal enabled, Inflicting exact effect-damage taken back at the attacker's body (viz 'Attack traps' notable technique). The clones will further equip themselves with holdable A.T. shields, dispersing half of the damage incoming to sides.

Yet, Frogman knowing he can summon 'at maximum 5 equally strong clones/summons within 2 minutes' by the rules, he will also generate a precognition organ and activate moving Red Laser portals levitating just behind the clones, so he can force the clones in the moment Frogman would sense they die, despite their High-Mid Regen. As for Main Frogman himself, he will get closer to Dr. Hetace, as she possesses many defensive shield forcefield techniques, and will be ready to protect her against anything that might get through them.

Assuming Frogman will inform Hecate of the summons rule, so that will change her usual strategy of overwhelming her opponent with drones and mechs while barely fighting at all herself.

The Golden Mech’s information analysis lets Hecate know how some of an opponents powers work, so she should gain knowledge on Skyzan’s shield and exos in general, which is something both of them use.

With this knowledge, Hecate will summon three Golden Drones which will trail above and behind the clones, two of them at 45 degree angles and the last one directly above. They will assist Frogman’s clones by shooting a few “No-Move Darts” which would inflict paralysis inducing chemicals throughout Team A’s bodies if they land. If they do manage it, they’ll leave the dirty work to Frogman’s clones.

Hecate herself will activate her 20 times stacked Super Tomo Golden Barrier, with each stack being able to absorb all similar or weaker energy moves, and can only be broken by a singular massive physical attack. The drones also have single shields which are similar in effect, but weaker than Hecate’s which they also activate automatically. The shields should make exos less of a problem for now. With Frogman next to her, she will expand the barrier slightly (something that is very limited; her barrier only being able to expand a couple meters in all directions) to include both of them, and wait for the other teams next move.

Last edited:
Sooo, looking at both profiles of team A.... both have forcefields that can reflect damage, Skyzan has precognition, both can teleport, with Skyzan leaving behind a clone while Aledpaw snaps their fingers to do so, and can also snap their fingers to bfr people

Uhhhh

Sooo, looking at both profiles of team A.... both have forcefields that can reflect damage, Skyzan has precognition, both can teleport, with Skyzan leaving behind a clone while Aledpaw snaps their fingers to do so, and can also snap their fingers to bfr people

Uhhhh
Frogman can time revert BFR and Hecate is far smarter than both combined anyway, so it’s not like they can’t just make a plan and get around barriers

Frogman has fought people with forcefields I’m sure, he’s a space guy afterall, and he has his own plus bones to reduce damage

“It is wide enough to cmpletely shield the front of his body. He can move it to around to anywhere as long as it's in front of his hand. Skyzan can also make it cover himself entirely within a dome, but that lasts only for 20 seconds and then he cannot use it again for another 20 seconds.”
So they’re vulnerable from behind

It is powerful yes, but unless they can find a way past Frogman’s 3 second rewind it’s not a reliable wincon
3-second-rewind is extremely helpful in Co-Op and against any BFR, as it spends energy only on "reverting the fact Frogman or Hetace" were BFR'd, keeping the other things happening during those 3 seconds in the timeline unchanged.

Even if Hetace was 100% annihilated, Frogman can revert that happening, if he is still present on the battlefield.
attack reflection barriers will be tough if they are full body, though
Stage 4 Frogman without Red Saber can still use Prototype Sabers (lasting 2 seconds and having a 20-second cooldown), which could set the forcefields afire by 'Decay Burning' and nullify them within 2 seconds completely. Prototype Sabers (and many other attacks) can bend 359 degrees at any point, so it wouldn't be hard to hit Team A members from the back while they are forced to protect against incoming Hetace projectiles from their front.

Do they reflect melee and projectiles? If it’s just long range, Frogman can make blood weapons
Attacks yes because they reflect damage.

Example: Opponent uses an attack that does (insert amount of damage here), Skyzan or Aledpaw blocks it with reflective forcefields so instead of Skyzan or Aledpaw receiving the damage, opponent receives it instead. [EDIT: The attack including projectiles itself don't get reflected, just the damage]

I'll get back to everything else as soon as I can. Sorry but I'll have to try tomorrow. Turns out I had less time today than I realized.

Example: Opponent uses an attack that does (insert amount of damage here), Skyzan or Aledpaw blocks it with reflective forcefields so instead of Skyzan or Aledpaw receiving the damage, opponent receives it instead. [EDIT: The attack including projectiles itself don't get reflected, just the damage]
I hadn't expected such a unique system in attack reflection forcefields, really interesting! So if Hetace shoots at the shield, for every hit landed on it she receives the damage on her body directly? That will complicate the "both side attack spam" strategy bypassing the shields to damage a single Animazian from back at the time, can Hetace's High-Mid regen tank all the projectile power she shoots?
I'll get back to everything else as soon as I can. Sorry but I'll have to try tomorrow. Turns out I had less time today than I realized.
Yeah sure

Given that Hecate’s information analysis should tell her how that barrier works, she would change her strategy. In place of 2 Golden drones, Hecate would instead create 2 Hecate Ghostie Ghosts, which are more like separate beings from her. This means that whatever damage they attempt that is reflected would hurt the ghosts, and not Hecate herself.

• Hecate Ghostie Ghosts: Hecate creates ghost-like energy constructs around her immediate vicinity and commands them to fly around and attack. The ghosts are friendly to only those who are friendly to her, and they can use all of weaker versions of her laser-based moves. When making physical contact with her opponent, they cause a massive explosion which engulfs their enemy in all directions, leaving them at the powerful epicenter of the blast which exceeds Hecate’s default power output by a multiple of 3-4 times. They can, however, be destroyed from a distance. Hecate can create ten of them every ten minutes during a battle.
Two of these ghosts could attempt weak laser moves, and upon feeling/witnessing the damage reflection, Hecate can mentally command them to either wait out the clock on these shields or try and travel around if possible. The ghosts do somewhat possess their own intelligence, but they still largely act in Hecate’s mental will, which makes them much smarter.

If Hecate herself would be hurt, even reflected damage will activate the Starry Slimy System, which will make the damage she sustains regenerate quickly and also multiply her defenses, making the same move pretty much tickle her the next time. If she gains enough slimy system stacks, her reflected attacks won’t even hurt her at all after long, given that her AP does not rise with her defense, and therefore the shields would reflect only the same amount of damage each time, effectively giving her invulnerability after a while. Of course she needs to be careful not to use a devastating move first, but Hecate is easily smart enough to abuse the shields positive effects for herself by using a series of smaller attacks to enhance her defense via regeneration. Coupled with Frogman’s defensive moveset likely able to defend Exos blasts, this seems to be an extremely effective strategy.

(Plus sorry if anything weird is in reply, was very tired writing this xd)

Mintyboi1 got it correct, they have a different kind of forcefield too which is full body, but it’s not reflective.

Is reflecting damage even going to be all that effective though considering Hecate and Laser Frog’s regeneration?
I think if they could goad one or both Into using a very powerful attack than can be reflected then that would be their best chance, but since Hecate already knows the deal it would take something on the emotional side to make her throw caution to the wind. I’m not sure if Frogman would have the same emotional weakness or not

Aledpaw’s also got it and I’d also like to mention any fear inducement (which I remember being on Laser Frog’s profile somewhere) won’t work on Skyzan considering his character is literally being scared all the time 24/7 and is always going to fight no matter how scared he is.

But overall while I’m glad Team A’s got wincons, I’m giving it to Team B. They’ve just got way too much versatility for Team A to handle. (EDIT: for Team A to in handle in order to get the most likely victory).

Aledpaw’s also got it and I’d also like to mention any fear inducement (which I remember being on Laser Frog’s profile somewhere)
Frogman has been updated a few times, with stage 4 having a strong passive fear manip ability now

But overall while I’m glad Team A’s got wincons, I’m giving it to Team B. They’ve just got way too much versatility for Team A to handle. (EDIT: for Team A to in handle in order to get the most likely victory).
Yeah, Team B has stacked on weaponry and ability sets, allowing them to win in a lot of different ways if necessary. So I will also vote Team B FRA

Back