• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Froggytron

He/Him
Short story: FU android takes on the mission of cleaning part of Y-City from „building destroying bees“ for a reward. He manages to defeat 2x bee brutes with his 8-A lightsaber. Then someone comes to stop him...

Rules:
  • Everything up to High 7-C is allowed
  • Speed is equalized
  • The fight takes place in city-Y
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • SBA for anything else

Swarm: "Hey you frog thing, how dare you defeat my children like that!"
(850 kilotons of TNT)

FU_android: "Higher threat detected, better to counter quickly…" Votes: 1 (ThePrimalHunter)
(560 kilotons of TNT)

Inconclusive: Votes: 3 (Froggytron, VeneficaAuthor, Bossbrosish)

Last edited:
FU android imminently sees how stronger he is compared to the bee brutes, so he will jump at Swarp, gaining extra speed from his jetpack (stats application), and attempts to cut his wing off with his 8-A lightsaber. How will Swarm react?

Swarm senses that the saber attack is aimed at his wing, and he dodges just before FU Android makes his swing (Enhanced Senses). While he is in the motion of attacking where Swarm used to be, he uses "Vacterian Crush Grip", locking both arms and both legs into the grasp of his four arms, and preparing to rip them clean off. Is there anything Andorid can do to escape? He doesn't have much time.

(This got bad rather quickly XD) FU android gonna react fast (powerful CPU brain) and try all his masteries to get free. Firstly, he will turn his "electricity overdrive" on his whole body, gaining extra speed and likely paralyzing/slowing Swarm down. FU androids also have 2x hidden sharp piercing blades in front of arm elbows, gonna try sliding them out and moving them like this to cut his top arms (their cutting motion is exponentially faster thanks to "electricity overdrive"). Will this free top arms grip at least a bit?

Last edited:
(It really did lol) I think the electricity does more to help him than the blades do. Swarm was able to beat up Angel Battler, who is an S-Class cyborg, in this same form and her blades didn't do too much either. Then again, her electric attacks didn't do much also, but I think Android has more powerful shock attacks than she did, and Swarm has no direct resistance to it as he does with fire attacks or telekinetic attacks. The question is whether or not it's enough to get Swarm's top hands grip loose, and I think the combination of the blades and shock does.

However, his lower hands remain largely unhindered.

Swarm releases android's arms from his attack, however, his bottom arms still hold onto his legs tightly, and now Swarm is kinda mad since he got his arms cut into a bit and he's not exactly too fond of the shock. Swarm finishes his attack by ripping out both legs, then attempts a "Vacterian Tornado kick" to finish him off while he is suspended in the air. A direct hit would (most likely, given the AP difference and nature of the attack itself) either blow him to pieces or slice him up with the shockwave. Anything he can pull off without legs before the kick lands?

High Town level durability legs immune to lava with damage reduction torn right away? Swarm realized, that it was not the full legs he tore off, but their armor layer, leaving endoskeleton "bones" intact. Speed-boosted FU android quickly uses the surprise moment to launch himself away with a kick (endoskeleton still has launching springs) and immediately activates his laser shield midair, combined with the body (not legs anymore ;-; ) armor able to tank even Low 7-B nukes without any critical damage. This should tank the air after-kick of Vacterian Tornado Kick and let FU android fall to the ground.

"How dare you make me bleed, you mortal hero!!"

After the initial surprise, Swarm is enraged by the escape and the cutting damage done to his top arms. He buzzes loudly, sending out shockwaves (Vibration Manipulation and Sound Manipulation) that start to crack the street and buildings around him, then rushes forward at full speed. He attacks the shield with his "Vacterian King Barrage" (his most powerful non-transformed attack) with enough force to make the city itself shake (Keep in mind City-Y is far larger than the average city) in the hopes of shattering the shield. The waves from his buzzing increase the amount of damage done to the shield and the surroundings, with every blow to the shield consequentially destroying a building as collateral.

Does the shield break? If so, Swarm will lay into android with a flurry of punches and blow him to pieces. If not, Swarm will be caught off guard again. What is Androids next move?

Last edited:
FU laser shield will not break, but as shown here, will weaken with each blow... and needs to be refilled using laser material (which let's say FU android doesn't have an unlimited supply). But it definitely lasts the air kick attack and 1x Barrage rush. Instead of a surprise attack, FU android decides to get a distance and quickly lands at the ground as far he could, making a giant crater in the ground, roads cracking hundreds of meters away and buildings around getting melted in lava (he safely landed thanks to lightsaber slash before touching the ground).

"You are wrong in every way, bee giant. Im not a hero, and Im not a mortal either... yet I can't stand the injustice your bee brutes made here, innocents shouldn't suffer meaninglessly. That's why FU forces are here to help..."

Says Android as he pulls up the metals from land destruction and with magnetism manipulation puts them on his endoskeleton legs, making provisory leg armor. Then he switches his lightsaber for a FU Laser Bazooka (through small portal) and aims at Swarm, letting it charge for a few seconds"

... to make justice exist."

FU android shoots a High 7-C blast laser as he finishes the sentence. Not fully melted buildings around from lightsaber slash vaporize just from the green beam being fired near and the light from the shot feels brighter than the sun itself. Swarm can even feel the air being burned as the beam fastly approaches him, and has a split of second to act.

"Fine then. You should be well aware, however, that it is far from meaningless... Queen Vacteria is going to rule this world with me by her side, AS A KING!!! No one, hero, monster, 'FU force' or otherwise can keep me from my destiny as the King Bee!!"

Normally, this is the part where he would transform, but that is restricted. Instead, Swarm uses the heat and his senses (since he can resist the heat of flames that can disintegrate stones on contact without trouble, also Enhanced Senses again) to sense the beam despite the light nearly blinding him, and he flies out of the way just in time, soaring to a different part of the city where the buildings are still standing. Then he hoists one of them up. He flies again, targets Android, and throws the building toward him like a shot put.

"There will be no justice in the Vacterian World!", he screams out as he tosses the building.

"Hooo? Better watch out instead" Android mumbles mechanically as he presses his laser bazooka buttons. The seemingly straightforward beam rapidly bends midair and comes at Swarm from his blind spot (let's say even Enhanced Senses have a little blind spot and Android's eye can sense that + Laser Bazooka can bend laser even after firing thanks to the scifi-laser magnets inside of it)

Android pretty easily dodges building impact as he controls the beam and prepares to shoot the next one.

The beam hits Swarm from behind and knocks him down closer to the ground. He regains himself and growls in rage. He counters the next beam with his Vacterian Toronado Kick, and disperses it, though with significant difficulty.

"I didn't expect resistance like this. If you can fight like this with me, then the others won't have a chance. However, the queen shouldn't have to dirty herself finishing you off..." Swarm mutters. "I'll kill you where you stand."

Swarm blazes forward, using the force of his buzzing to kick up a stream of rubble all around, blocking Android's vision. Once again, he attempts a Vacterian King Barrage, attacking exactly where Android is standing.

FU android impressed by Swarm surviving charged laser shot (it gets little weaker the longer it stays in air btw) and countering regular 7-C blast head on does 'something' while in steam of rubble cloud, staying in his position with now a very weak laser shield around him.

Idk why y'all are roleplaying but if you guys are having fun I won't stop you lol

So if Swarm opens with restraigning his opponents with "Vacterian Crush Grip", and Swarm has higher LS, unless FU android has a way to break out of powerful restraigns, I think Swarm might have this due to restraigning and incapping FU android

Idk why y'all are roleplaying but if you guys are having fun I won't stop you lol

So if Swarm opens with restraigning his opponents with "Vacterian Crush Grip", and Swarm has higher LS, unless FU android has a way to break out of powerful restraigns, I think Swarm might have this due to restraigning and incapping FU android
(Speaking of a global strategy, since speed is equalized, FU android could "endlessly" hold his distance, flying back with his jetpack (which is stat amplification) and shoot laser blasts at him, which would help hold the distance too, likely resulting in Inconclusive unless he could catch him somehow again and bypass the shield. But I find it interesting to simulate the battle like this.

Anyway fair point for the situation where FU android cant hold the distance lmao, he would be doomed)

(Speaking of a global strategy, since speed is equalized, FU android could "endlessly" hold his distance, flying back with his jetpack (which is stat amplification) and shoot laser blasts at him, which would help hold the distance too, likely resulting in Inconclusive unless he could catch him somehow again and bypass the shield. But I find it interesting to simulate the battle like this.

Anyway fair point for the situation where FU android cant hold the distance lmao, he would be doomed)
If that's the case, than I'll vote FU android due to range advantage and seemingly superior skill and intelligence

Yeah there's not much Swarm can do unless androids energy expires. Sooner or later he would realize that and change his approach. Swarm is a character that likes to wield his surroundings, and since they are outside the hive in Y-City, he can't bounce off of enclosed spaces. Instead, he'd fall back and attack by continuing to toss buildings up at him. If that effort fails, Swarm might try to just power through those lasers and dodge as many as he can in the process, which he may or may not be able to do, since he is able to power through incineration cannon attacks with minimal singes and damage overall (See Genos for reference, since Hotaru's cannons are basically the exact same. Hotaru is also High 7-C. I really gotta make her profile lol). Swarm has a very high resistance to fire/energy-based cannons, though it is far from a total resistance. Don't underestimate Swarms ability to take a bunch of cannons to his face lol

Another thing Swarm could do is potentially hide inside/on the bottom of one of the buildings he throws (Something like this?). A strategy like that could at least by him some time and let him dodge more than he otherwise would, assuming Swarm throws multiple buildings in a row like a barrage.

If Swarm is killed BEFORE powering through, android wins. But if Swarm does successfully survive the barrage, he's gonna decimate that shield with another Vacterian King Barrage and rip android apart. I think the question is which one is more likely.

Well said here. In our story, FU Android's current move was to bait a decoy of him from metals around... and with masked colors get behind Swarm, using Laser Bazooka mode 5 for a High 7-C laser explosion in front, repelling androids body back and hopefully doing some decent damage. But Swamp could also see through this.

Throwing dozens of buildings per fight, and then hiding yourself behind one thrown is a hella smart idea, FU android likely wouldn't see that coming, and be caught off guard, relying only on the shield or other tricks to save his butt this time.

I personally think this match should get 'Inconclusive', not that none wins, but that each can win with some smart plan and good luck, having a win rate close to 1:1. Perhaps FU android has a little advantage with pure range/distance holding strategy, but in a closed area / with no speed equalized, FU android's win rate would fall rapidly XD

Well said here. In our story, FU Android's current move was to bait a decoy of him from metals around... and with masked colors get behind Swarm, using Laser Bazooka mode 5 for a High 7-C laser explosion in front, repelling androids body back and hopefully doing some decent damage. But Swamp could also see through this.

Throwing dozens of buildings per fight, and then hiding yourself behind one thrown is a hella smart idea, FU android likely wouldn't see that coming, and be caught off guard, relying only on the shield or other tricks to save his butt this time.

I personally think this match should get 'Inconclusive', not that none wins, but that each can win with some smart plan and good luck, having a win rate close to 1:1. Perhaps FU android has a little advantage with pure range/distance holding strategy, but in a closed area / with no speed equalized, FU android's win rate would fall rapidly XD
Yeah, this is all true. It's really only possible thanks to Swarm's insane beam resistance, and as long as he doesn't get pissed off too badly there's nothing stopping him from using his surroundings like that since he can't transform.

If it's a close-range battle, Swarm wins via grappling with his Vacterian Crush Grip technique, but it doesn't look like it's going to be close range in many simulations lol

I'm really not sure. If possible, I'd like to salvage a win or loss but right now it looks like inconclusive may be the best result. Need more input tbh.

That's what you get with a 'worthy opponent' XD. Inconclusive FRA.

But the fight could continue and get result in a new threat if FU android evolved there and Swarm 'King Bee' mode was unlocked.

Now we need to wait a day, it's a 'grace period'. If no one complains about the voting etc, grace ends after a day and the results are official and unchangeable, can be written on the pages.

Back