• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for matches for my FU soldiers and their haxed generals (6 tier)

Well 9 times out of 10 I’ll be using the host, Burger King, but if I find notable haxes for the contestants they might be a close second choice.

do note I still have to finish the series so the thread might take a bit but I assure it’ll happen soon

Not sure how would FU plus-droid counter being turned into a hamburger (limited reality warp), doubt hiding behind laser shields will help.

But I have in plan to write pages of the laser frogs, the creators of FU robots. Their mid evolutions can do smaller size reality warp and limited dimensional/time manipulation. Perhaps that would match Burger King's hacks.

Nicely done page! I will do the laser frog page soonest till Sunday... but Spagmatron could prevent being turned into a hamburger with his 'invisibility', as long he doesn't make a touch contact. So till he remains hidden and uses up to Low 7-B attacks, it could work.

It would also be fair to state, that Burger King can only turn one thing in a burger at a time. If he decides to turn everything in 10KM radius around him in a burger in 1 second, its too OP. Also heavy metals and very dense things (as Spagmatrons armor) could take more time to transform, but that's just an idea.

Well, having ground beneath is the only thing Spagmatron cares about lmao. At least 20 meters distance too. Can Burger King transform a thing behind let's say a glass panel, or he must transform/destroy glass first to manipulate it?

If the glass turned black, he wouldn't see it. Looking forward to this brain-idea meme match xd

I wanted to reply in the morning "about Plus-droid also being a potential match and the page Im writing currently", yet you created the threat right away, but great job XD

FU androids attacks are more like green laser plasma than electricity, yet they have passive 'green electricity' too (its an ability of the main FU leader, able to connect all units together with it). But Its not written anywhere on the pages yet, so Im amazed how you could come to that :00

Here's the High 7-C you've been waiting for. :3

I want to do this match because both have similar colour palletes, including green electricity! :O
EDIT: I am going to release more High 7-C profile pages and once I do, you'll be able to matchup against them if possible. But I wanted to do Sparkie because of that connection.
Perhaps, it would be good to fill characters AP into the threat. No restrained FU androids AP is 560 kilotons of TNT.

Ah yes, Spamton wanna be even [[BIGGER]] by consuming FU androids half-soul. The match could work, who is creating the threat? XD

Which reminds me, since I made Spamton's Froggy Universe AU version a year back, it wouldn't be bad to write his page...

Last edited:
Maybe Indie Cross Cuphead could fight Laser Frog?

Maybe Indie Cross Cuphead could fight Laser Frog?
Not a bad idea, have you someone in mind, who could battle some of these higher L.Frog keys? Each key has 2+ AP options.

(KEY2) Low 7-C up to Low 7-B
(KEY3) Low 7-B up to 7-B
(KEY4) 7-A/High 7-A
(KEY4 with Red Saber optional equipment) 6-C - 6-B

Not a bad idea, have you someone in mind, who could battle some of these higher L.Frog keys? Each key has 2+ AP options.

(KEY2) Low 7-C up to Low 7-B
(KEY3) Low 7-B up to 7-B
(KEY4) 7-A/High 7-A
(KEY4 with Red Saber optional equipment) 6-C - 6-B
I still have yet to make quite a few Stick Gang profiles. I have a few 6-B+ characters in the meantime though.

Given the Stage 3 powers, 6-B+ seems fair. Can you link which characters you have in mind?
All of my 6-B+ characters.

Cool, has any of them some counter to mind manipulation (stopping mind process from 100% to below 1%)

Damn, it just blocks all the possible matches, Im gonna write it as 'optional extension' tomorrow

So I nerfed Mind Manip of Laser Frogman stage3, with the Red Saber, it could be a fair match against Stickman Hero with Nightmare form allowed.

AP with Red Saber could be 60 Teratons

Stage 3 has decent resistance to most things, along with the other dodge methods

They are High 7-A normally, drawing out their Red Saber boosts them to 6-B (you could say its an insane "second phase"), where they one-shot a country with ease. Im currently working on FU backstory, sometime I will have some calc too I hope. 60 Teratons seems fair when Stickman Hero can just 5x its AP, but we can lower it if you want.

With ease I mean annihilating it to atoms and leaving lava area almost larger than the country itself around.

+ Decay burning effect from the hit will likely devour much land around in a short time, literally burning it into 'nothing'

Back