• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lollipop Chainsaw CRT

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Continuing in my unstoppable (but very slow) quest to revise all Grasshopper Manifacture verses and add more, I've decided to take a look at Lollipop Chainsaw, the best-selling GM game.

STATS​

Alright, AP, SS and Dura are wrong, for no reason other than the calc is wrong, Wokistan corrected it. They'll be 8-B+, still the physically strongest Grasshopper 'verse if you ignore the Glastonbury.

Speed is also wrong, partially. Supersonic is wrong because the "sound waves" Juliet is avoiding are clearly just magic attacks. Luckily, the lightning she avoid is far more realistic-looking and while summoned by magic, comes from clouds. If that isn't accepted either, she can dodge bullets I guess.

LS, I have a calculation riiiight here which would update everyone to Class 5.

Intelligence, Juliet has a GPA of 3.4, so that can be a justification, considering she already had some fighting skills as a toddler I believe she's more than worthy of Gifted.

ABILITIES​

Juliet Starling​

Acrobatics (Shown constantly through the game, this is just a random example), Healing with Lollipops, Limited Status Effect Inducement (Can stun zombies with physical blows or with Nick), Statistics Amplification with Star Soul Power, Limited Technology Manipulation (Can transform her chainsaw into various other weapons), Extrasensory Perception (Can see ghosts), Breaking the 4th Wall (As if I needed an example, considering who made it), Life Manipulation, Telekinesis, Likely Surface Scaling (Comparable or superior in skill to her father who can cling to a UFO's ceiling and has received similar training), Immersion (Can jump into videogames), Non-Physical Interaction and Illusion Creation Negation (Physically broke out of Mariska's magical drug-induced illusion), Power Bestowal of Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2), Immortality (Type 2), Limited Possession, Limited Sound Manipulation, Resurrection, Healing, Creation (All of the Power Bestowal stuff will be explained soon) and likely more, Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Corruption and Necromancy (Seemingly immune to zombification, which is said to happen through a venom), Electricity Manipulation (Can survive lightning strikes), Heat Manipulation (Shows no signs of discomfort when fighting in the middle of burning buildings) and Fire Manipulation (Can get hit by Molotov Cocktails suffering little damage)

Nick Carlyle​

(I don't wanna make a profile for him, but I do wanna make a key for him on Juliet's page, since he's a fairly noteworthy part of her fighting style)
Superhuman Durability, Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2), Immortality (Type 2), Limited Possession (Can take over headless zombies), Limited Sound Manipulation (Was pointed out to be able to talk despite a lack of thorax), Creation (Golden Coins, through Nick Shake), Resurrection and Healing (Can save Juliet from death with a Nick Ticket)

The Dark Purveyors​

Regeneration (Mid, it's worth noting the guy doing this is explicitly stated to be the weakest of the five), Immortality (Type 1, 2, 3 and 7), Corruption (Can zombify people), Summoning (Together they can summon Killabilly when killed, incredibly non-combat applicable but summoning nonetheless), Resistance to Pain Manipulation (None of them seem to feel any pain when bisected or otherwise wounded)

Zed​

Danmaku, Energy Projection, Weapon Mastery

Vikke​

Energy Projection, "physical growth (After he was decapitated, he became a giant floating head)" is also very obviously Size Manipulation

Mariska​

I'm unsure if we should scale her physicals to Juliet, since the fight is in an illusion. Well, if we do, Poison Manipulation (Drugs), Possession (Took control of Juliet's younger sister), Forcefield Creation (The shield isn't really a water bubble), Water Manip becomes Light Manip (Those attacks are clearly light-based), Danmaku, Animal Manipulation (Can summon and control giant roosters) and Weapon Summoning.

But since what happens in the illusion probably doesn't scale to real life stuff, this profile should be deleted.

Josey​

Technology Manipulation, Vehicular Mastery, Explosion Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Flight, Forcefield Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Summoning (of these little guys), Preparation

He is equipment, but equipment complex enough that he deserves a key. As for weapon page... eh, he has unique abilities but most of them are fairly inapplicable and he fits nicely in Juliet's profile imo.

Most of these look pretty good; and personally the lightning also does look like legit lightning if it comes from storm clouds.

Most of these look pretty good; and personally the lightning also does look like legit lightning if it comes from storm clouds.
It's kinda weird because it is summoned by shooting blue magic in the clouds, but at the same time it does also seem to come down from the clouds themselves, so IMO it's fine.

Also, all of the Purveyors are 18 years old according to our profiles- I dunno where it comes from, but it's probably wrong.

bump, though due to the obscurity of the verse i feel this is enough, when the calcs are approved that is

I will finish Killer7 and play the other games, sooner or later, they are waiting in the backlog...

I will finish Killer7 and play the other games, sooner or later, they are waiting in the backlog...
Killer7 is really, really, really, REALLY good, though it's very much the kinda game you might love or be completely indifferent towards. I do have a profile for it ready, though that'll require a calculation approval. If you do finish it start playing the others do tell me, I'm always interested in hearin' about this kinda stuff.
We could really use some Let It Die profiles, but this isn't the thread for that.
I might eventually try my hand at that too, though right now I know little about LID rn, other than it being an FTP game with microtransactions, which is always a bit scary.

Nevermind the nevermind, I messed up the calc, feat's High 8-C

Calcs have been accepted, will update the profiles

Back