• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Relax, surely it can't be that bad, right?

Someone said I should've included Anos Voldigoad in one of my matches. Here's my response.

- - - - -

Rimuru Tempest, the Ultimate Slime True Dragon God of Gluttony

VS

Anos Voldigoad, the Demon King of Tyranny with a Sword so Broken it Destroys "Reason Itself"

- - - - -

xZej0RN.png
05TzeDu.png

Speed Equalized • Full Power Anos & Rimuru • Starts 100m Apart

Last edited:
Phoenks... you're getting too powerful.. WITH THESE MATCHES... YOU'LL DESTROY THE VERSUS BATTLE WIKI COMMUNITY AS WE KNOW IT!!

I remember they did SCP 682 vs Anos when Anos was 2A, and he didn't have a chance, what's the point of doing that again?

Please stop pitting strong SCP characters against tier 2 characters

Last edited:
SCP-682 is 3-A and Can't Grow Higher Than Low 2-C •
Is this type of limitation really allowed?

If I'm not mistaken, does SCP 682 have NEP2 and immortality type 9? If that's the case, even with this limitation Anos couldn't kill him.

I mean he can still adapt to anything they have and also adapt to their resistances. You just capped his ap.
But can he kill them?

Is this type of limitation really allowed?
I believe you are allowed to restrict things higher than an opponents AP.

However, this match still can't be added as it involves 3 characters.

This would be a fight between Venuzdonoa and SCP 682, since Anos isn't 4D, and I'm pretty sure that even if it could limit AP to that level, SCP 682 would be able to layer resistance to the point where Rimuru and Venuzdonoa couldn't do nothing (taking into account that we are talking about the SCP verse, besides being one of the best or the best in adapting in the SCP verse, this would probably happen), of course, not to mention that SCP 682 probably already has base resistance and haxs well above MGK and Tensura (besides, we're talking about the SCP verse).

But can he kill them?

I believe you are allowed to restrict things higher than an opponents AP.

However, this match still can't be added as it involves 3 characters.
He can adapt to kill them for sure considering you capped his ap in their tiers.

Guys 682 has boundless tier immortality in this key and also I think boundless RE.

He also has High-Godly and Resistance to High-Godly Negation.

Lizard eats them lmao

Guys 682 has boundless tier immortality in this key and also I think boundless RE.

He also has High-Godly and Resistance to High-Godly Negation.

Lizard eats them lmao
Boundless RE is restricted.

Boundless immortality isn't the end all be all. He has been inconned before.

So its fun and games?

You can restrict its usage by stopping boundless AP but he still can grow boundless haxes since his RE is a smurf hax iirc
You can restrict growth past a specific tier if it goes beyond the opponents.

In the same way you can restrict higher tier techniques.

I already mentioned this match can't be added, for different reasons, but it is distinct from a fun and games match.

If either Anos or Rimuru have literally anything they have not Resisted, 682 does the ol' vore on them.

And if God forbid 682 allows them to ERASE him, either the Tier 0 true form is in Play and vores or he's got got NEP2 and is going to beat them over the head with it

For Rimuru and Anos it is the biggest battle they will ever fight...

For 682 it was termination attempt 1931203190. One of the more simpler ones
He will just ask the foundation if there is any decent challenge left after eating some D class
If either Anos or Rimuru have literally anything they have not Resisted, 682 does the ol' vore on them.

And if God forbid 682 allows them to ERASE him, either the Tier 0 true form is in Play and vores or he's got got NEP2 and is going to beat them over the head with it
Basically ends in sex.

Fine, I'll make a serious match. Sigh. Goodbye 682. We're back to the basics.

Fine, I'll make a serious match. Sigh. Goodbye 682. We're back to the basics.

The current Anos does not have L2-C feats physically and we need about 6 more volumes for that, only with Venuzdonoa in hands he stomps.

Why are people even still going on about this Anos vs Rimuru thing till now
They had stopped talking about it for some time, but now that there is a "balance" (not really, because with Venuzdonoa Anos solos, without Venuzdonoa Rimuru solos because he is 4D) they decided to get back to it.

They had stopped talking about it for some time, but now that there is a "balance" (not really, because with Venuzdonoa Anos solos, without Venuzdonoa Rimuru solos because he is 4D) they decided to get back to it.
Its one sided for both of them
Without venuz Rimuru incaps
With Venuz Anos incaps
And its not even about that, its because its causing discord on slime fans upgrade with anos fans its like they somewhat Feel Rimuru will be one step closer to wining anos, which we don't care about but here we are someone who isn't interested in both made the thread

And its not even about that, its because its causing discord on slime fans upgrade with anos fans its like they somewhat Feel Rimuru will be one step closer to wining anos, which we don't care about but here we are someone who isn't interested in both made the thread
Might I ask where this notion is coming from?

Back