• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before there was more than 10 tier 0 beings (I think my memory is kinda bad) but now as time went on many tier 0 have fallen. Who will fall out of tier 0 due to further understanding of the characters and notice all the BS that comes with it or somehow bad writing?

The 5 survivors:

-The-One-Above-All

-Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)

-Kami Tenchi

-The Writer

-The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

Will there be new tier 0 beings in the future?

Sir Ovens said:
The-One-Above-All and The Writer are basically the same person from different franchises. They proceed to eat Azzy because it is spaghetti.
without azathot what will happen to all the tentical por- i mean the spaghetti

Out of curiosity, which characters have been downgraded from Tier 0?

I recall the Law of Identity and Azazoth from Demonbane dropping but can't recall anyone else.

I personally think that The Creator has the most impressive definition, and after that Azathoth.

Well, eventually, when Matthew finds the time to organise it.

@Sir Ovens

Mainly because it causes misconceptions that the tier 0 characters are omnipotent, beyond the system, and automatically comparable, even though this is not the case.

Just add The Law of Identity, the rest are bound to the god tiers of their franchise, which are here already.

I gues Kami Tenchi goes out. He didn't create very powerful 1-As IIRC and he's only baseline tier 0.

The-One-Above-All goes next. He created powerful 1-As but he is just above the baseline 0.

Same reasoning for the Writer.

Azathoth and The Creator both are infinitely above tier 0s, the final battle should be between them.

I agree that The Creator, The Law of Identity, and Azathoth seem more impressive than the other tier 0 characters, but I don't understand such concepts very well, and may be mistaken.

It isn't remotely some kind of official policy of this wiki just because I think so though.

Azathoth is infinitely above Yog-sothoth a tier 0.

The Creator is infinitely above Featherine Augustus Aurora a tier 0.

I want to know who would between yog-sothoth and Featherine to decide the actual winner.

Also The Law of Identity only created a few, haxed and above baseline 1-As. She gets obliterated as well.

I'd say Yogsothoth obliterates Featherine due to being Omnipresent, Omniscience and Large Size 11 + True godly regen = gg.

Azzy wins I guess.

The Law of Identity essentially has a similar nature as The Creator. There is an infinite hierarchy of reality-fiction differences with 1-A structures within a lot of them.

Basically, within one reality there might be beyond-dimensional beings, who are as fiction to the ordinary beings bound by dimensions within the level of reality above them, which can also contain comparative beyond-dimensional beings that transcend it, who are as fiction to the ordinary beings in the reality above them, which also contains comparative beyond-dimensional beings above the ordinary beings there, and so onwards in an infinite hierarchy, with The Creator or The Law of Identity at the absolute top, and Featherine just below them.

I have less of an idea if a similar system applies to Azathoth as well though.

Well, I don't understand these concepts very well. I simply think that The Creator, TLOI, and Azathoth seem more impressive.

Back