• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's the chaos begin! Kamijou Touma vs Iihiko

There isn't: 1 iihiko body is made of flesh and has 6c dura 2 he is master martial artist touma has 0 chance of hitting him 3 he has ranged weapon that can one shoot him

Malox1696 said:
There isn't: 1 iihiko body is made of flesh and has 6c dura 2 he is master martial artist touma has 0 chance of hitting him 3 he has ranged weapon that can one shoot him
1. *5-C

2. That's just skill not stomp.

3. ^^^ Him being skilled enough to kill Touma before he gets close is just Iihiko being good, not Touma not having a win cond.

does not change the fact that touma can't physically hurt him, and btw oneshooting someone without the opponent having the chance to fight back is a stomp, that's why we have tier in the first place

i don't know who said that, but the body need to be supernatural itself (for example serverant are still made of mana, etc) not just made by supernatural mean or enhanced by supernatural means, if it's normalized it does not get negated, we had many examples before (MG, aleister, coronzon, saints,etc)

The God Of Procrastination said:
It might cancel out the legend possessing the unnamed Shiranui.
i don't think, after he got defeated he just got back to it even thought it was not the complete him, to me it seems his original body (no one was returned after he possessed someone else or was defeated, it was just him)

Hmmm. Could Touma's precog allow him to block the rubber band with his arm? Its his first move in character and even if it doesnt null then dragons come out, and Ihiko dies very easily. I dont think that the power-null is even required.

The issue is that if he does that he's still getting hit with a 5-C attack. It won't negate his durability, but it doesn't even need to. Ihiko can still kill people the normal way.

I think that Touma would probably take this because speed is equal and his precog would allow him to block the attack with his right arm, his first move in character. That unleashes either the Dragons or the IT so Im wondering how the battle goes otherwse.

Even if the tries to block the rubber band (assuming Iihiko will start with it anyway, he could start with air waves just fine), that will 1 shot him. Im pretty sure the right hand powers don't work if Touma is dead.

Okay, but blocking with his arm still gets his arm atomized because he doesn't negate physical force. That isn't supernatural, Ihiko's just really strong.

Argoneedsmorelove said:
I think that Touma would probably take this because speed is equal and his precog would allow him to block the attack with his right arm, his first move in character. That unleashes either the Dragons or the IT so Im wondering how the battle goes otherwse.
Pretty sure precoging Iihiko gonna be hard, considering Ajimu had some precog that we don't count either way, but still. Speed equal and precog doesn't allow Touma to take on someone with 5k years of experience of fighting Ajimu Najimi who can use virtually anything as a weapon and has a 1 shot move.

Taking that kind of force to his arm is absolutely gonna kill him, especially if he's actively trying to block. Force doesn't just stay in neat little lines like that.

EmperorDoom25 said:
If his arm gets atomized, then Touma yeets Ihiko to oblivion with Dragons or IT
And you're assuming Touma himself will be just fine after the hit? Iihiko's not gonna be aiming for the right arm, he'll be aiming to kill Touma.

Idk he managed to block MIsaka MIkoto's lightning the first time he met her, without any prior knowlege, and I believe that the lightning is faster than the rubber band.(correct me if im wrong)

Argoneedsmorelove said:
Idk he managed to block MIsaka MIkoto's lightning the first time he met her, without any prior knowlege, and I believe that the lightning is faster than the rubber band.(correct me if im wrong)
Well his rubber band managed to blitz Ajimu Najimi who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> faster than Medaka Kurokami so do the math yourself.

And speed is equal. It's gonna be pretty hard to react to the rubber band considering it would logically be faster than both of the fighter's moving speed.

I think that Touma would be killed, but IT or the Dragons would kill Ihiko. Since the dragons exist seperatly killing Touma would not stop them.

EmperorDoom25 said:
It all comes down to if the rubber hand takes just his arm or another parts of the body. We cant really predict what would happe
You can cast the votes i guess, but you'd need a strong argument for how he is gonna be able to react to the rubber band or air waves. Precog shouldn't work considering none of Ajimu's skills worked.

Dragons definetly because they exist seperatly so Touma dying would not stop them. Idk if IT is seperate but if it is it would also work. I vote inconclusive,

Back