• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Yeah, plus he'd just be another 7-B.

Even if, considering the fact the Divine Beasts are confirmed to all have been fired and all Guardians were also attacking him.

As far as we know Sonia has no relation to Hylia, all the sacred stuff comes from Raurus side of the family because he's descended from the gods.

I was considering Hylia creating the gates of time as maybe something that could link to the time powers in TOTK, but there's so many time travel and time manipulation magics and items in the series I decided to just leave it.

As far as we know Sonia has no relation to Hylia, all the sacred stuff comes from Raurus side of the family because he's descended from the gods.

I was considering Hylia creating the gates of time as maybe something that could link to the time powers in TOTK, but there's so many time travel and time manipulation magics and items in the series I decided to just leave it.

I mean unless we're saying that Rauru is descended from Hylia it would kinda have to be Sonia.

Rauru being descended from Hylia is pretty much the only option, Sonia legit has no sacred powers it's just time manipulation whereas all the light holy powers BOTW/TOTK Zelda gets that's associated with the other Zeldas and Hylia comes from Rauru, who also gets the added benefit of having the Zonai be stated to have descended from gods.

By the by been cooking up a CRT to scale Demise and Hylia (And by extension SS Link and true form Ghirahim I guess) to Malladus.

What’s the reasoning? Is it cause he’s part of the Demon Tribe and Demise should be above him?
Nope, basically it's due to the sacred power within Zelda's body (Hylias power) being so cracked that if Malladus got full control over the power it'd skyrocket him to the point that the Spirits of Good that had previously defeated him would basically get washed in the rematch if it ever happened.

Large Country eh? Pretty nice
Pretty nice indeed, would be able to make a pretty cool vs thread between Hylia and Palutena if this is accepted (Although there's a decent chance Kid Icarus is getting bumped up to Large Planet level soon so maybe not lol)

Ignoring building level Kid Icarus for the moment, this is basically the rough draft I have for Hylias new AP I'm proposing (Those who scale to her don't really need radically different justifications beyond something like Demise having "Fought Hylia" or whatever).

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Created a massive cloud barrier to separate the heavens from the surface, her sacred power is so great that if Malladus gained full control over Zelda's body he would become so powerful that the Spirits of Good, who had previously defeated and sealed him away, would be nothing by comparison)

Also Cragma (Fire Temple boss in Spirit Tracks) has a pretty impressive feat that I'm surprised has never been calced before to my knowledge. Dude causes an earthquake across the fire realm and it's potent enough to heavily rock the train Link and Zelda ride even when they're barely in the outskirts of the realm. Given that the realm takes up like a fourth of New Hyrule which is stated to be a continent I think we could get some whacky results from this.

Earthquake happens right here, dunno why I said it heavily rocked the train but it was still noticeable enough from that distance to shake it a little bit along with the surroundings and for Link and Zelda to notice it. I initially thought it was just the volcano doing that but the earthquakes are only super constant until Cragma is dead, at which point they stop happening.

Earthquake happens right here, dunno why I said it heavily rocked the train but it was still noticeable enough from that distance to shake it a little bit along with the surroundings and for Link and Zelda to notice it. I initially thought it was just the volcano doing that but the earthquakes are only super constant until Cragma is dead, at which point they stop happening.
Did you link the right time? I'm not seeing any earthquakes, just lava erupting

Doesn't seem calcable at all.
How so? We've got plenty of earthquake calcs on the site

Did you link the right time? I'm not seeing any earthquakes, just lava erupting
Yeah I did, it's super brief but the area shakes just as the eruption happens but not for long so it's not a super intense earthquake or anything. It's mostly just the range that makes it kinda impressive. It's not gonna get the craziest results but it should get somewhere in tier 7 for Link to scale to prior to getting the Phantom Sword.

Ignoring building level Kid Icarus for the moment, this is basically the rough draft I have for Hylias new AP I'm proposing (Those who scale to her don't really need radically different justifications beyond something like Demise having "Fought Hylia" or whatever).

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Created a massive cloud barrier to separate the heavens from the surface, her sacred power is so great that if Malladus gained full control over Zelda's body he would become so powerful that the Spirits of Good, who had previously defeated and sealed him away, would be nothing by comparison)
FInally a good w for Demise
and unfortunatelly vaati cause he scales through the light force

Do not despair, Vaati does not scale. The Light Force being Hylias main source of power isn't actually true (Her sacred powers and the Light Force aren't the same thing given that the whole thing with MC Zelda having it as her main source of power came from the Picori) and we have the good old scaling chain of the Master Sword > Magic Sword > Four Sword, plus Hylia is roughly on par with full power Demise and even when he's reduced to a weakened state as the Imprisoned he's so strong that Fi calculated that there was a straight up 0% chance that Link could beat it if he just tried fighting it with the Master Sword (Which can't even harm it directly in the fight lmao).

That purple freak is staying at Island level.

This image alone shall forever keep Vaati from scaling to Demise / Hylia (Link has the True Master Sword by this point)

uDxKh91.jpeg

Ah ha ha... I uh kinda forgot about the intro to Spirit Tracks confirming that the Spirits of Good ended up nearly depleted of all their power after their inital fight with Malladus so them being nothing to him due to Zeldas power would mainly be because they also wouldn't be as strong as they were before. Oops. And as far as I can find there's nothing that even implies the spirits regained their power at any point since they had to go back to the heavens as a result of being depleted, so Malladus wouldn't even need to surpass his original power he'd just need to surpass the weakened spirits.

However we can maybe still scale Hylia and Demise to him albeit in a slightly less straight forward manor (Still pretty straightforward though). While Malladus does become weakened for the actual boss fight, he is at full power when he initially possesses Coles body and Link was still strong enough to physically repel his attacks to defend Zelda. This is important because after finally channeling and making use of her sacred power, Zelda is shown as physically comparable to him and help push the Lokomo Sword into Malladus' head to kill him.

So basically fully realised Sacred Power Zelda = Link, who while weaker can physically halt many of Malladus' attacks. All in all Hylia and Demise should likely still scale, albeit downscaling since Malladus in raw power is still portrayed as being > Zelda with her Sacred Power.

Oi oi, I'm only researching how hard she punches and what magical abilities she has. Still something worth of mockery but for different reasons.

This slander against my good name shall only be forgiven if you begin slandering Vaati.

A worthy tradeoff, I like Ghirahim but not enough to defend that trash tier villain over the option of having more Vaati slander in the world. Now Master Kohga, that's a man I would never give up even for all the Vaati slander in the world.

Back