• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

For the past few months, I've been grinding away on a complete profile for Link from Tears of the Kingdom, with useful assistance and input of others in the TLOZ discussion thead. It will be a seperate page from the BotW one in a case similar to pre-/post-timeskip characters (e.g. One Piece, Goku, Kratos, etc.).

The Profile

Considering how incredibly popular TotK and Zelda in general are, along with how information dense the page is, I'm somewhat under the understanding that this needs to be looked over by Wiki Management before I publish it.

If anyone is curious on some descrepancies between this and the BotW profile (e.g. Range Differences, what abilities do Ancient Arrows qualify as, etc.), this is mostly because that profile is a little bit outdated and will probably need its own CRT sooner or later, but not now.

If this could gain traction and be wrapped up quickly, I would appreciate it.

Agree:
Disagrree:
Neutral:

The word "previously" in the stamina section was accidentally written as "PReviously".
Aside from that great profile.

We don't normally do splits unless there are like more than 6 keys; though if each key is extensive to the point where three is enough and it's easier to name keys that way; I suppose it's fine as long as we note that they are indeed the same Link as BotW.

But the proposals in the sandbox look solid to me.

Since we got like 48 hours before CRT's are officially accepted I can also pull up with some more scans tomorrow to help flesh it out a lil bit.
Right then, for enhanced senses you can add Link being able to see the spirits holding weapons in the depths while the Yiga clan members can't see them.

For Ultrahand this is a quick and easy demonstration of how it works, also a simple demonstration for Fuse, and same for Ascend and for Recall. As a bonus for recall it also acts as a time stop and this can be used to show it in action.

Here's the mind affecting effects of the Muddle Bud in action, you can use this for Puff Shroom's smoke manipulation, this can be added to Link's gloom resistance and then this can be added for how quickly it effects anyone else as a comparison for how much better he resists it (Don't need different scans for different amounts of health Link has throughout the game since the rate Gloom affects him doesn't chance it's 1 heart roughly every 2 seconds, give or take).

Would pull up with more scans then this but I've been meaning to clean my place up since it's currently a pigsty and I'm finally gonna stop procrastinating and clean up lmao, but these should help flesh out the profile just that lil' bit more.

I’m honestly open to change it right now if it wasn’t for the fact that my laptop is in a different room and I don’t feel like getting up.

I was thinking one of the mid-tier Blazblue characters or K.O. for a while tbh. But first, I need to put in the many, many, many catagories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back