• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: Void and Zoe Upgrades:

=Introduction=
I realized that some LoL pages were lacking certain abilities and such, so i will be trying my best to add them today.

Zoe
While i was looking at the Zoe page, i noticed that some important aspects of her Powers were left behind.

Let's begin:

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/zoe/

" As the embodiment of mischief, imagination, and change, Zoe acts as the cosmic messenger of Targon, heralding major events that reshape worlds."

As you can see, Zoe embodies the Concepts of Mischief, Imagination and Change, all at the same time.

Possibly, giving her Reliant Immortality reliant on all of these concepts.

"Her mere presence warps the arcane mathematics governing realities, sometimes causing cataclysms without conscious effort or malice."

Zoe's mere presence warps and manipulates the mathematics, going as far as bringing chaos
accidentally.
Giving her Mathematics Manipulation.

"Following this unusual transcendence, Zoe journeyed to dimensions at the very edge of Targon's control, playing within realties beyond human comprehension."

Zoe "Transcended" her previous state of being and realm, then journeyed into other Dimensions controlled by Targon, started manipulating "Realities Beyond Human Comprehension". The dimensions she was controlling literally was Incomprehensible by human standards.

That's it for Zoe.

The Void
Void's Touch is heavily overlooked here. As it does not simply erase your memories and shatter your mind. It erases your being in its entirety.

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/where-icathia-once-stood/

"Do you even... know… what you... have done… foolish… Icathian?" the blind god-warrior managed, its voice a wet growl of dissolving vocal chords. I sought to think of some powerful words, something to mark the moment I had killed a god-warrior. All I could think of was the truth. "We freed ourselves," I said. "You… have opened a door... to… a place… that should... never be opened…" it hissed. "You have... doomed us all…" "Time for you to die," I said. The god-warrior tried to laugh, but what came out was a gurgling death-rattle. "Die…? No… What is to come… will be far worse… It will be… as if none of us… ever existed…"

Void's Touch completely erases those who come in contact with it.

Kassadin, Kai'Sa, Jax have completely endured this. Giving them resistance to not only Memory and Mind Manipulation, but also Void and Soul Manipulation too. Soul Manipulation? Yes, as Void has shown the ability to shatter souls too, in the Where Icathia Once Stood story.

In Conclusion
Zoe embodies the Concepts of Change, Imagination and Mischief and also has Mathematics Manipulation.

Kai'sa, Jax, Kassadin etc. they all have resistance to Void and Soul Manipulation on top of their resistance to Memory and Mind Manipulation.

That's it folks.

High quality swain

As more proof for zoe, she is capable of percieving things in 4 dimensions:

"So, there's these, like, yinger and yangerons, and they spin in this projected pattern which intersects fourth-dimensionally. But it isn't a measurable function. It's got a whoosh, whoom, whoooooooooh!"

This would actually be pretty consistent with her ability to see the entire lifespan of things when she looks at them.

Theres also her ability to cancel out the effects of the Celestial Pantheon to an extent to protect Sol's stars. The Celrstials would of course still scale above her but shes be weaker.

More stuff consistent with the atatement of Bard being on on a higher level of existence

Zoe was also present at the end of realities

Its a special interaction with ezrael and it should possibly scale to dura

1. Conceptual Embodiment: This is a big "no" from me. Just as Discord is the embodiment of chaos or, in-verse, Pantheo is the embodiment of war, Zoe does not display such kind of embodiment.

To be a conceptual being you must be completely bound to the concepts you embody to the point of being unable to die while they are present or destroying them if you should die. Although Zoe is a long-standing Aspect, she is an Aspect and no Aspect has ever displayed such conceptual embodiment. Aurelion Sol killed one of the previous Aspects of War before the current Pantheon. War was still around but that Aspect is still very much dead. For such an absurd level of power you really need feats or more direct statements (saying "*character* is *concept* and thus *concept* exists). Until we get this I am wholeheartedly against Zoe or any of the Aspects gaining conceptual embodiment.

2. Mathematics Manipulation: This is flowerly language for reality warping. Furthermore it would be limited to "arcane mathematics" and wouldn't apply to conventional math.

3. Zoe is 4-D: Questioning this. How can the dimensions be beyond comprehension when Targon, a human society, controls them? Seems contradictory.

However she certainly should have Cosmic Awareness for being able to see 4-D constructs.

4. Void Existence Erasure: Support. The context of this shows how this isn't just flowerly language from killing or destroying, but outright existence erasure. Saying how this fate is far worse than death and than mentioning the stopping of existence proves this for me.

5. Void Soul Resistance: Questioning this. If Void touch is EE, it, by default, has Soul Destruction if it EEs soul-filled individuals. All depends on the context of the original quote.

I completely agree with Assalt, he worded what i was going to say better than i was

Just for 3, it pretty much says that theyre beyond Targon's control, i can get some quotes

Assaltwaffle said:
1. Embodying Concepts is a pretty wild topic. In most cases, characters who have been shown to embody specific concepts do not display immortality reliant on them.

Certain Marvel and DC Abstracts are great examples of this. Like Love, Sire Hate etc. There are other characters who i can't think of atm

But what supports Zoe's case is that it's flat out stated by the WoG. Flat out not contradicted by anything

2. Arcane Mathematics in this context is depicted as forms of laws which govern the realities. But you may be right on this. I am kind of stuck between Law Manipulation and Reality Warping.

3.Targon is not just simply a human society. Far from it. It's far above regular human societies like Zed's clan etc. It grants people Transcendence over their previous selves and makes them ascend into higher planes of existence as shown here.

"Following this unusual transcendence, Zoe journeyed to dimensions at the very edge of Targon's control, playing within realties beyond human comprehension."

In this very quote and the story in general, it's explicitly stated that Targon was the cause of her Transcendence and had control over dimensions beyond Human Comprehension.

4.Alright then.

5.Well, in Where Icathia Once Stood, the touch of void was shown to erase all aspects of its targets. Their Minds, Memories, Souls, Physical bodies, all turned into nothingess. So i am fairly certain that this includes Some form of Soul Manipulation.

I agree with assault. EE s already pretty much soul manipulation it gives them resistance to EE but not soul manipulation.

@Assalt Shes not listed as being older than universes on her profile tho, only that shes been present at the ends of them, which may actually imply time travel of some sort

Except by both he r lore and by her own words she can and has traveled to other universes universes and does so frequently, so it's more likely that sues experienced them firsthand rather than just through her mind

Oh shoot. I never got those quptes, my bad, ill get them when i got home

But yeah i gotta agree woth assalt on a lot of what he said. The aspects arent manifestations, at least not conceptual manifestations like kindred, theyre nore like physical representations of things, and it doesnt help that other aspects have been flat out killed bwfore and havent come back until the celestial makes a new one.

Fair enough.

What about her Dimensionality and manipulation of Arcane Mathematics which are laws that govern the universe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDQ9tHMSA74

1:27, i would like to bring up also how she states that she can hop between worlds.

9:11 (tfw): she states that she observes the end of realities which could mean she is present in the destruction of those realities, or even better observing this from a higher plane

Back