• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: FiddleSticks Upgrade (main universe)

So I think Fiddlesticks should be upgraded to 4-B and here's why:

Its common knowledge that Fiddlesticks is the oldest and strongest amongst the demons, he should be stronger than characters such as Nilah or at least comparable.

Nilah is the same person who put herself and Atreus on the same level, despite her having fought the aspects before and knowing their power.

4tiAD4z.png

We currently rank Atreus as 4-B, meaning Nilah should scale there as well via her assessment.

Fiddlesticks would also scale there as he is stronger than Nilah.

Bu nedenle Fiddlesticks'in 4-B'ye yükseltilmesi düşüncesi ve nedeni şu:

Fiddlesticks'in iblisler arasında en eski ve en güçlüsü olduğu yaygın bilgidir; Nilah gibi veya en azından onunla karşılaştırılabilecek karakterlerden daha güçlü olması gerekir.

Nilah, daha önce veçhelerle savaşmış olmasına ve gücünü bilmesine rağmen kendini ve Atreus'u aynı seviyeye koyan kişidir.

4tiAD4z.png

Şu anda Atreus'u 4-B olarak derecelendiriyoruz, bu da Nilah'nın değerlendirmesine göre burada da ölçeklendirmesi gerekli anlamlara geliyor.

Fiddlesticks de Nilah'dan daha güçlü olduğu için sınıfta da ölçeklenebilir.
Kanıt yok, sadece bilgi var.

Taktik güzel ama kabul edilebilir I do not find.

I don't see any evidence? I think Fiddlesticks is a character that is completely overrated by the fans.
Writers say that Primordial Demons are that powerful, even saying that Nilah is essentially an Aspect Host, but for Ashlesh instead. Fiddle upscales from that because he is the most powerful of Primordial Demon/10 kings

I don't see any evidence? I think Fiddlesticks is a character that is completely overrated by the fans.
Yeah I was very lazy when I made this post
I'm sure that the demon of joy has fought pantheon due to invading the land of silver and gold, I'm also certain that its stated that fiddlesticks is stronger than all demons

But I cant be bothered to find those scans

Back