• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viego Vs Shanks

Without changing Isolde, Viego passed through the portal to a land he had never known.
Shanks, who took part in Isolde's soul in his own soul, became Viego's target.

Ap=
Speed=

(Please remember Type3 Purification in Viego.)

Viego:
Shanks:
İncon:

Last edited:
Viego scales to 54.15 Teratons, and I couldn't find shanks' AP
Viego cannot deal with Haki at all AFAIK, but wincon would have to be via killing once (maybe)

Viego scales to 54.15 Teratons, and I couldn't find shanks' AP
Viego cannot deal with Haki at all AFAIK, but wincon would have to be via killing once (maybe)
I will prepare a Solar System scale for Viego. But this is not our topic, I wrote that you should not forget that Viego is Type3 Purification. + I ask you to look at Shanks and Viego's profiles again.

(Sorry, my English is very bad.)

Type 8 immortality ☠️
Do you think it can be won with Shanks' mind manipulation? Or can the status ability be removed with viego type 3 purification hax? Many of my friends argue that Shanks will happen, but I defend Viego.

(My English is very bad, sorry.)

I wrote that you should not forget that Viego is Type3 Purification
Yeah mate, but I couldnt find any mentioning for him having Purification as one of his powers, just a resistance (I went through both profiles). Also, Haki doesn't have anything to do with Purification lmao

I ask you to look at Shanks and Viego's profiles again
Because of..? Read the Haki page, mate.
Buso, just to begin with:
Haoshoku, also just to begin with:

• Willpower Manipulation, Explosive Aura Burst, and Shockwave Creation (Users of this Haki are capable of manipulating their willpower into a large aura which shoots out in all directions, causing shockwaves to occasionally push others backwards and destroy the surroundings[20])
Kenbunshoku is basically Precognition with amps

Viego cannot possibly hurt Shanks and Shanks can kill Viego but not definitely via type 8 immo

Or can the status ability be removed with viego type 3 purification hax?
Where is this thing you're saying??
"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 7, and 8 [So long as the Black Mist exists, he will be reborn indefinitely]), Weapon Mastery (Skilled Swordsman), Magic, Intangibility, Corruption, Deconstruction, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation (Is both the source of and the physical manifestation of the Black Mist, and can manipulate it and its powers at will), Power Nullification (Should be able to nullify attacks with the Black Mist in the same manner as Thresh), Resurrection (Able to bring those who have died back to life as his servants), Teleportation, Possession (Able to possess people on a global scale, including people such as Karma who has thousands of minds and souls), Statistics Amplification (Speed Amplification Via Sovereign's Domination and Harrowed Path), Empowerment (Via Blade of the Ruined King), Damage Boost (Via Blade of the Ruined King), Healing (Via Blade of the Ruined King), Paralysis Inducement (Via Spectral Maw), Statistics Reduction (Speed Reduction Via Heartbreaker)"
Those are all the powers Viego has (you won't see the resistances here because that's not what's being discussed right now). Where is the Purification you're talking about? Also, read the Purification page...
Type 3: Removal of Status Effects
...I can only think that you think you can give the D and F spells to them, which then would make one of them Cleanse.
Well, you can't give them that. Nor Smite, or Flash or any of other cuz he doesn't have optional equipment and doesn't have those listed as his powers.

As I said before, Shanks demolishes Viego, who just revives and cannot damage him
Voting Incon FRA

Yeah mate, but I couldnt find any mentioning for him having Purification as one of his powers, just a resistance (I went through both profiles). Also, Haki doesn't have anything to do with Purification lmao

• Willpower Manipulation, Explosive Aura Burst, and Shockwave Creation (Users of this Haki are capable of manipulating their willpower into a large aura which shoots out in all directions, causing shockwaves to occasionally push others backwards and destroy the surroundings[20])

Viego cannot possibly hurt Shanks and Shanks can kill Viego but not definitely via type 8 immo

Those are all the powers Viego has (you won't see the resistances here because that's not what's being discussed right now). Where is the Purification you're talking about? Also, read the Purification page...

...I can only think that you think you can give the D and F spells to them, which then would make one of them Cleanse.
Well, you can't give them that. Nor Smite, or Flash or any of other cuz he doesn't have optional equipment and doesn't have those listed as his powers.

As I said before, Shanks demolishes Viego, who just revives and cannot damage him
Voting Incon FRA

First of all, thank you very much for your articles. But you say that Viego did not damage Shanks and Shanks shattered Viego, But I want you to know that Viego is a creator made of mist and the non-material state (hax). It is easily unaffected by physical damage and does not take any damage from counter-light weapons (Ruined Animation also recorded this). Type3 Purification, on the other hand, comes from a distance. The black mist polluted and absorbed the lifeblood. If you know anything about League Of Legends, you know what LIFEWATERS can do. That's why I wanted to talk about type 3 detoxification. In general, defenders of Shanks can say viego thanks to the mind manip. I introduced Refinement as removing the bent state effect.

Voting Incon FRA
Plus, I felt the need to open this CRT because I was new to vsbw and had no knowledge of these issues. I can understand if you use instructive sentences instead of insulting sentences. Thank you for writing again.

Sorry for my bad English.

Well
Somehow i missed the detail that Viego has Intangibility. My bad for that

I can understand if you use instructive sentences instead of insulting sentences.
My intent was to make as clear as possible my doubt(s) about what you claimed(which you gotta make a CRT for to make Viego actually use that). If you found those "insulting" for any reason, idk what to say except it was not even remotely close to my intention or to what I've said.

Anyway, since my points about how Viego cannot hit Shanks are still there and I think duraneg+resistneg still cannot hit mist-viego
I still vote incon.

Well

My intent was to make as clear as possible my doubt(s) about what you claimed(which you gotta make a CRT for to make Viego actually use that). If you found those "insulting" for any reason, idk what to say except it was not even remotely close to my intention or to what I've said.

Anyway, since my points about how Viego cannot hit Shanks are still there and I think duraneg+resistneg still cannot hit mist-viego
I still vote incon.
What I meant was water. Life waters can eliminate all kinds of bad effects. If you've read the Ruined Novel or the Determined Heart comic, you should understand this. Weapons of light completely erase souls from existence and disregard durability, no matter how durable they are. You can see this on vsbw from profiles such as Senna and Lucian. But Viego tended to fade away and take no damage from light weapons hits. In short, Viego already has the non-physical. And even if you blow it up from the inside, it's just a fog puppet. (My English is very bad. If you cannot understand the sentences, please say so.)

Kuyu
Her nasılsa Viego'nun Somut Olmayanlığa sahip olduğu detayını kaçırdım. Bunun için kötüyüm

Amacım, iddia ettiğiniz şeyle ilgili şüphelerimi mümkün olduğunca açık hale getirmekti (ki Viego'nun bunu gerçekten kullanmasını sağlamak için bir CRT yapmanız gerekir). Herhangi bir nedenle bunları "aşağılayıcı" bulduysanız, niyetimin ya da söylediklerimin uzaktan yakından alakası olmaması dışında ne diyeceğimi bilmiyorum.

Her neyse, Viego'nun Shanks'i nasıl vuramayacağına dair düşüncelerim hala orada olduğundan ve duraneg+resistneg'in hala sis-viego'yu vuramayacağını düşünüyorum
Hala oyumu kullanıyorum.
Kuyu
Her nasılsa Viego'nun Somut Olmayanlığa sahip olduğu detayını kaçırdım. Bunun için kötüyüm

Amacım, iddia ettiğiniz şeyle ilgili şüphelerimi mümkün olduğunca açık hale getirmekti (ki Viego'nun bunu gerçekten kullanmasını sağlamak için bir CRT yapmanız gerekir). Herhangi bir nedenle bunları "aşağılayıcı" bulduysanız, niyetimin ya da söylediklerimin uzaktan yakından alakası olmaması dışında ne diyeceğimi bilmiyorum.

Her neyse, Viego'nun Shanks'i nasıl vuramayacağına dair düşüncelerim hala orada olduğundan ve duraneg+resistneg'in hala sis-viego'yu vuramayacağını düşünüyorum
Hala oyumu kullanıyorum.
Ve neden arınma tipi3'ü verdiğim konusuna gelince, tekrar söylemek istiyorum. Hayat suları, Fiziksel rune ile birlikte kara sis (Viego) tarafından asimile edildi, ruhlar silindi ve yeniden yaratıldı. ama Viego'nun ruhu diğer ruhlar gibi bozulmamıştı. Hayat suları tükenen ve hayat özü tükenen Viego'yu sonsuz bir döngüde zorla diriltecek kadar güçlü bir şifa kaynağıydı. Hayat suları, Yaşam ve Ölümün ötesinde her şeyi yapabilen çok tehlikeli bir büyülü su kaynağıdır. Romanlarda ve çizgi romanlarda her türlü hastalığı ve kötü etkileri giderebildiğinden bahsedilmektedir. Mahvolmuş Kral oyununda Ahri'nin zihniyle oynamasına karşı çıktı ve Ahri'nin anılarını kendi yönünde kullanmasına karşı çıktı.

What I meant was water. Life waters can eliminate all kinds of bad effects. If you've read the Ruined Novel or the Determined Heart comic, you should understand this.
I remember this, I used to enjoy playing Yorick
I thought the last drops were in Yorick's collar, didn't actually knew there were still usable life water except for that. But...it's unusable here, since Shanks cannot hit him.

Weapons of light completely erase souls from existence and disregard durability, no matter how durable they are. You can see this on vsbw from profiles such as Senna and Lucian. But Viego tended to fade away and take no damage from light weapons hits.
Which means that, like Shanks, they don't have the "mixture" needed to hit him (as I view it, would need Non-Physical Interaction and Resistance Negation). Anti-feat for Senna/Lucian and a (nice) feat for Viego.
(My English is very bad. If you cannot understand the sentences, please say so.)
I'll make sure to. So far, this hasn't been the issue.

Ve neden arınma tipi3'ü verdiğim konusuna gelince, tekrar söylemek istiyorum. Hayat suları, Fiziksel rune ile birlikte kara sis (Viego) tarafından asimile edildi, ruhlar silindi ve yeniden yaratıldı. ama Viego'nun ruhu diğer ruhlar gibi bozulmamıştı. Hayat suları tükenen ve hayat özü tükenen Viego'yu sonsuz bir döngüde zorla diriltecek kadar güçlü bir şifa kaynağıydı. Hayat suları, Yaşam ve Ölümün ötesinde her şeyi yapabilen çok tehlikeli bir büyülü su kaynağıdır. Romanlarda ve çizgi romanlarda her türlü hastalığı ve kötü etkileri giderebildiğinden bahsedilmektedir. Mahvolmuş Kral oyununda Ahri'nin zihniyle oynamasına karşı çıktı ve Ahri'nin anılarını kendi yönünde kullanmasına karşı çıktı.
Am...wow...I have no idea what's been said...

Kuyu

Hala oyumu kullanıyorum.
Well

I still vote incon.
And again, thank you for reading and responding to my answers. But I would like to say that the black fog can envelop a continent in a second, and can prevent attacks as it wishes. There is evidence of this in the Comic Book. And even breathing in it can cause death and mental degradation. So I think Viego will get Shanks thanks to the ranged hax and Death, Life, Ability blocking style haxes. I would appreciate it if you could explain to me clearly where I am wrong or where I am making nonsense.

And again, thank you for reading and responding to my answers. But I would like to say that the black fog can envelop a continent in a second, and can prevent attacks as it wishes. There is evidence of this in the Comic Book. And even breathing in it can cause death and mental degradation. So I think Viego will get Shanks thanks to the ranged hax and Death, Life, Ability blocking style haxes. I would appreciate it if you could explain to me clearly where I am wrong or where I am making nonsense.
Right now the only thing you say that doesn't make sense is in this post...If you say that they're on the same AP level, you can't use continent level feats, meaning that for this match, on the way you put OP, it's limited to 6-B.
Other than that, the other things you brought just don't change the fact Haki on Shanks' level is pretty busted and guarantee (Via abilities that Viego doesn't deal with) that Viego also can't hit Shanks, just like the latter.

Yukarıda gerekenlere sahip olmadıklarını söylediniz (senna, lucian) Ancak vsbw profillerinden senna ve lucian'ın Spirits'e karşı NPI'ya sahip olduğunu ve onlara karşı direnci ortadan kaldırmanın yanı sıra onları varoluştan silme yeteneğine sahip olduğunu görebilirsiniz. ancak Viego varoluştan silinmez ve hiçbir saldırı ona zarar veremez. (ona karşı oluşturulan hafif silahlar bile dayanıklılığının üstesinden gelemedi)
Bunu hatırlıyorum, Yorick'i oynamaktan keyif alırdım
Son damlaların Yorick'in yakasında olduğunu sanıyordum, onun dışında hala kullanılabilir can suyu olduğunu bilmiyordum. Ama... Shanks ona vuramayacağı için burası kullanılamaz.

Bu, Shanks gibi, ona vurmak için gerekli "karışıma" sahip olmadıkları anlamına geliyor (benim görüşüme göre, Fiziksel Olmayan Etkileşim ve Direnç Olumsuzlaması gerekir). Senna/Lucian için anti-feat ve Viego için (güzel) bir başarı.

Emin olacağım. Şu ana kadar sorun bu olmadı.

Am...vay be...Ne söylendiği hakkında hiçbir fikrim yok...

Senna/Lucian
You said above that they don't have what it takes (senna, lucian) But you can see from their vsbw profiles that senna and lucian have NPI against Spirits and have the ability to negate resistance against them as well as erasing them from existence. but Viego is not erased from existence and no attack can harm him. (even the light weapons created against him could not overcome his durability)

Yukarıda gerekenlere sahip olmadıklarını söylediniz (senna, lucian) Ancak vsbw profillerinden senna ve lucian'ın Spirits'e karşı NPI'ya sahip olduğunu ve onlara karşı direnci ortadan kaldırmanın yanı sıra onları varoluştan silme yeteneğine sahip olduğunu görebilirsiniz. ancak Viego varoluştan silinmez ve hiçbir saldırı ona zarar veremez. (ona karşı oluşturulan hafif silahlar bile dayanıklılığının üstesinden gelemedi)

You said above that they don't have what it takes (senna, lucian) But you can see from their vsbw profiles that senna and lucian have NPI against Spirits and have the ability to negate resistance against them as well as erasing them from existence. but Viego is not erased from existence and no attack can harm him. (even the light weapons created against him could not overcome his durability)
Because, as I also said, it needs another power too, Resistance Negation.

as I view it, would need Non-Physical Interaction and Resistance Negation

Shanks has "only" resistance Negation, senna and lucian "only" have NPI
That's, in my opinion, why the 3 of them cannot hit Viego properly.

Çünkü dediğim gibi başka bir güce de ihtiyacı var: Olumsuzluk Direnci.

Shanks'ın "sadece" direnci var Olumsuzlama, Senna ve Lucian'ın "sadece" NPI'si var
Benim düşünceme göre bu üçü Viego'yu düzgün bir şekilde vuramıyor.

Shanks'ın "sadece" direnci var Olumsuzlama, Senna ve Lucian'ın "sadece" NPI'si var
I mean again, he has NPI resistance negation against spirits. Rays can touch viego and erase souls. But even those who belong to Viego cannot throw it.

Viego'nun hakiyi aşamadığını anlayamadım. Viego'nun yapabileceklerine baktığımda sadece haki ile koruma sağlayabilecek gibi görünmüyor. Viego'nun "Kutsal" kılıcı, en ufak bir çizikte insanların ruhlarını emer ve onların tüm yaşam enerjilerini tüketir. Romanda bunlardan bahsediliyor. Viego potansiyel olarak kara sisi bir dünya boyutuna genişletebilir. Kara sis içerisinde gelen saldırıları dilediği gibi engelleyebilir. Nefes almak bile Diana'nın dikkatini dağıtıyordu. Ayrıca roman benzeri oyun The Mahvolmuş Kral'da sisin içindeki gulyabanileri çağırıp dikkatini dağıtabildiği ve ayrıca sisin içindeki alan üzerinde tam kontrole sahip olduğu belirtiliyordu. Shanksa dilediği gibi engeller yaratabilir. Dilediği gibi zihnine zorlayabilir ve zilyetlik gibi haklarıyla zihnini zorlayıp oyalayabilir. Viego profili hakkında tam bilginiz var mı bilmiyorum ama kara sis gerçekten çok potansiyel bir Hax. Bunu da dikkate almanızı isterim.

I mean again, he has NPI resistance negation against spirits. Rays can touch viego and erase souls. But even those who belong to Viego cannot throw it.
Who's "He"? Lucian does not have resistance negation, mate.

Still, that's derailing. Viego also can't hit Shanks, making it Inconclusive.

Also, please avoid posting in other language, I don't trust 100% Google translate or any other translation platform so I just can't understand what you're saying. English isn't my 1st language too so I understand if you don't practice enough, but I really can't read it.

"O" kim? Lucian'da olumsuzluk yok dostum.

Yine de bu durum raydan çıkıyor. Viego da Shanks'a vuramıyor, ama onu Sonuçsuz kılıyor.

Ayrıca lütfen başka dildeki paylaşımı durdurmayı bırakın, %100 Google çeviriye veya başka herhangi bir çeviri platformuna güvenmiyorum ama bu nedenle ne konuşmanızı anlayamıyorum. İngilizce de benim 1. dilim değil, bu yüzden yeterince pratik yapmazsan anlarım ama gerçekten okuy
Viego o kadar modası geçmiş ki profili bazı Old Warcraft profillerinin güzel görünmesini sağlıyor. Yani lütfen onu kullanmayın.

Who's "He"? Lucian does not have resistance negation, mate.

Still, that's derailing. Viego also can't hit Shanks, making it Inconclusive.

Also, please avoid posting in other language, I don't trust 100% Google translate or any other translation platform so I just can't understand what you're saying. English isn't my 1st language too so I understand if you don't practice enough, but I really can't read it.
Look, man, there's a lot of hax in viego's profile that you missed. including Life and Death manipulation.

Black fog plays with the life and deconstructs the target it hits. This is already deconstruction.

If you tell him how he can't overcome Hakiyi, he can agree on that. I think it's a bit ridiculous to say he can't get over it.

Viego is so insanely outdated that his profile makes some of the Old Warcraft profiles look good. Which is to say please don't use him.
In the near future I will try to open a crt for Viego and change it with my evidence about some hax additions and also about ap and speed.

Viego is underappreciated, including by the entire League Of Legends universe.

Look, man, there's a lot of hax in viego's profile that you missed. including Life and Death manipulation.

Black fog plays with the life and deconstructs the target it hits. This is already deconstruction.

If you tell him how he can't overcome Hakiyi, he can agree on that. I think it's a bit ridiculous to say he can't get over it.
And how fast does this work? Does it do XYZ? Should he even have these abilities?

This is the kinda shit that kills LoL matches.

In the near future I will try to open a crt for Viego and change it with my evidence about some hax additions and also about ap and speed.

Viego is underappreciated, including by the entire League Of Legends universe.
Let me explain this to you.

In order to revise Viego you must also research every single dude who scales to him in any way, this means anybody who fights him, anyone who does anything to him, this means you wouldn't be revising just one champion... but seven cause all Shadow Isles Lore needs to be looked through

Bunu size açıklayayım.

Viego'yu revize etmek için aynı zamanda ona herhangi bir şekilde ölçeklenen her adamı da araştırmalısınız, bu onunla dövüşen herkesi, ona bir şey yapan herkesi anlamına gelir, bu sadece bir şampiyonu revize etmeyeceğiniz anlamına gelir... yedi çünkü tüm Gölge Adalar İlmi'nin incelenmesi gerekiyor
I'm sorry I tagged you by mistake. I tagged you in one sentence, but here's what I have to say in this sentence

The League Of Legends universe doesn't get the credit it deserves. I'm a big follower

I'm going to open a crt for Viego to be 4B Mftl+, after all he has feats on it indirectly. The only admin who is interested in Lol says that Viego was heavily buffed for that battle but there is no clear proof of that and I haven't seen it. Anyway, this is not exactly the topic, I am really curious about Viegi vs Shanks, shankstards are bothering me a lot.

I could write the simplest examples, but I don't want to burden you any more, who do you think will win and what do you think Viego deserves?

Here's why. Remember he has the highest tier of all those.
I've cited some examples of powers from all types of Haki earlier.

To make it easier: one of them is seeing what happens in the future and can be used for eleven hours by someone much weaker than Shanks.

Also, as DaReaper pointed out, the entire lol, with few exceptions, needs a CRT.
You're even saying that you want to start one...then why persist using an outdated profile on a Inconclusive match?
Even if any of the sides wins, you know that when big CRTs are done to the profiles the match is invalid, right?

Ayrıca DaReaper'ın belirttiği gibi, birkaç istisna dışında tüm lol'ün bir CRT'ye ihtiyacı var.
Hatta bir tane başlatmak istediğinizi söylüyorsunuz... o zaman neden Sonuçsuz bir maçta güncel olmayan bir profil kullanmaya devam edesiniz ki?
Taraflardan herhangi biri kazansa bile profillere büyük CRT'ler yapıldığında maçın geçersiz olduğunu biliyorsunuz değil mi?
Tekrar söylüyorum, seviye konusunda senin kadar bilgili değilim. Ve Shanks hayranı olan bir arkadaşım bana Shanks'ın Viego'yu zorlanmadan aldığını söyledi. Mesela yumrukta da bahsettiğim gibi Viego'nun Shanks'ın mind manipini yani Kral Hakisi'nin etkisini saflaştırma type3 hax ile ortadan kaldırabilmesi gerekiyor. Ve şunu da belirtmek isterim ki Viego'nun benliği ve ruhu onun kılıcındadır. Neyse konu bu değil. Yukarıda defalarca belirttim, arkadaşlarım sapların kolay tokat atacağını söylüyorlar ama ben buna katılmıyorum. İnsanların fikrini almak için crt'yi açtım.

Tekrar söylemek isterim.

Shanks geleceği görebilse bile kara sisin ne olduğunu biliyorsanız bölgeye ne kadar hakim olduğunu da bilirsiniz.

Bu, sapların Viego'nun saldırılarını engellerken aynı anda yüzlerce sis yaratığı ve engel ile savaşması gerektiği anlamına gelir.

Ve Felaket romanında da belirtildiği gibi (İsterseniz sayfayla birlikte kanıtını da gönderebilirim.) VİEGO el hareketleriyle insanları uzaklaştırır ve eliyle buraya gel hareketi yaptığında görünmez bir güç (yani sihirli güç) ortaya çıkar. ) insanları zorla kendine çeker.

Felaket romanı Viego Helia'da, Helia'da kendisinden uzakta duran bir nöbetçiyi eliyle işaret ederek onu kılıçla bıçaklamaya zorladı. Çığlık atarak büyük bir kale kapısını kırdı.
Onu engellemeye çalışan tüm gardiyanlar görünmez bir bariyerle engellendi.

Yani bu bölümde Shanks bunların hepsine yanıt verse bile dayanıklılığa baktığınızı düşünüyorum. Viego'nun sonsuz dayanıklılığı var ama Shanks'ın dayanıklılığı buna yakın bile değil. Haki görüşünü ne kadar tutacak ve busoshoku ve Kenbunshoku haki'yi kullanmaya ne kadar devam edecek (Zoro'da gördüğümüz gibi, çok fazla haki ölüme ve ölüme yol açabilecek kötü etkilere sahip olabilir)
Ayrıca DaReaper'ın belirttiği gibi, birkaç istisna dışında tüm lol'ün bir CRT'ye ihtiyacı var.
Hatta bir tane başlatmak istediğinizi söylüyorsunuz... o zaman neden Sonuçsuz bir maçta güncel olmayan bir profil kullanmaya devam edesiniz ki?
Taraflardan herhangi biri kazansa bile profillere büyük CRT'ler yapıldığında maçın geçersiz olduğunu biliyorsunuz değil mi?

bitkinlik).

Also, as DaReaper pointed out, the entire lol, with few exceptions, needs a CRT.
You're even saying that you want to start one...then why persist using an outdated profile on a Inconclusive match?
Even if any of the sides wins, you know that when big CRTs are done to the profiles the match is invalid, right?
I apologize for my bad English. I like the way you speak very much, thank you very much for taking care of me.

But what I want to say is, in our conversation from the beginning, yes you know the shank very well, but you are missing a lot of things in the Viego profile. He has a catastrophic power like black fog and a hax that gives area control with a hax. I just purposely equalized ap and speed. I argue that shanks cannot stun viego with haosholu haki because of the purification type3 hax. (You yourself gave the example from yorick.) For example, I think you haven't played the disaster novel and viego's game. You are looking too straight.

In short, my opinion is that he will get the shank thanks to his field dominance and stamina.

I say again and again that I only opened it for information about shanks or viego. I'm not as knowledgeable as you.

I apologize for my bad English. I like the way you speak very much, thank you very much for taking care of me.

But what I want to say is, in our conversation from the beginning, yes you know the shank very well, but you are missing a lot of things in the Viego profile. He has a catastrophic power like black fog and a hax that gives area control with a hax. I just purposely equalized ap and speed. I argue that shanks cannot stun viego with haosholu haki because of the purification type3 hax. (You yourself gave the example from yorick.) For example, I think you haven't played the disaster novel and viego's game. You are looking too straight.

In short, my opinion is that he will get the shank thanks to his field dominance and stamina.

I say again and again that I only opened it for information about shanks or viego. I'm not as knowledgeable as you.
I'm the one thanking you! The match is a good idea and you're putting a ton of effort here, mate.
I hope to see your CRT in Viego's favor then we may see if this match is viable, because, as I explained, right now this match is not applicable to be added in the profiles via Viego's profile being outdated.

I'm the one thanking you! The match is a good idea and you're putting a ton of effort here, mate.
I hope to see your CRT in Viego's favor then we may see if this match is viable, because, as I explained, right now this match is not applicable to be added in the profiles via Viego's profile being outdated.
Thank you for appreciating my effort! I don't know Tier as well as you do. The biggest reason I opened this crt was that a friend who likes shanks and has tier knowledge said shanks>viego.

Conqueror khaki can stun people. But Viego should be able to remove the knockout and mind control and intimidation effects of this king's khaki through purification. But my friend claims he can't.

I'll say it again, Viego is really, really broken in terms of hax. He is the absolute king of fog and has all kinds of bending levels, he can emit enough black fog to envelop a planet and gives 5B Magic range.

Breathing in the fog, even the touch of the fog, disrupts your structure and steals your mind.

Viegi can block incoming blows and attack the person with fog objects at will. (When he ripped the isolde out of Senna, he created a structure to prevent her from falling off the cliff. Time is not important in the black fog, I can give an example similar to the Room area like law from One Piece. But the black fog area and the room area are incomparable hax differences.

I mean, it's not even sincere that a character like Shanks can take him when Viego has such a broken character.

Tekrar söylemek isterim.

Shanks geleceği görebilse bile kara sisin ne olduğunu biliyorsanız bölgeye ne kadar hakim olduğunu da bilirsiniz.

Bu, sapların Viego'nun saldırılarını engellerken aynı anda yüzlerce sis yaratığı ve engel ile savaşması gerektiği anlamına gelir.

Ve Felaket romanında da belirtildiği gibi (İsterseniz sayfayla birlikte kanıtını da gönderebilirim.) VİEGO el hareketleriyle insanları uzaklaştırır ve eliyle buraya gel hareketi yaptığında görünmez bir güç (yani sihirli güç) ortaya çıkar. ) insanları zorla kendine çeker.

Felaket romanı Viego Helia'da, Helia'da kendisinden uzakta duran bir nöbetçiyi eliyle işaret ederek onu kılıçla bıçaklamaya zorladı. Çığlık atarak büyük bir kale kapısını kırdı.
Onu engellemeye çalışan tüm gardiyanlar görünmez bir bariyerle engellendi.

Yani bu bölümde Shanks bunların hepsine yanıt verse bile dayanıklılığa baktığınızı düşünüyorum. Viego'nun sonsuz dayanıklılığı var ama Shanks'ın dayanıklılığı buna yakın bile değil. Haki görüşünü ne kadar tutacak ve busoshoku ve Kenbunshoku haki'yi kullanmaya ne kadar devam edecek (Zoro'da gördüğümüz gibi, çok fazla haki ölüme ve ölüme yol açabilecek kötü etkilere sahip olabilir)

bitkinlik).
kanka aynı hatayı 30 kere yapma be

lol maçları yapma bence karakterlerin profilleri iğrenç
Lol maçı yapmak zorluyor evet. Hem kimsenin Viego hakkında cidden bilgisi yok yorumları okuduysan Shanks One Shot yazanlarla dolu

Fakat Viego için güncel bir profil açmaya çalışıyorum. İki sayfa var geri giderek okuyabilirsin ilgini çekerse.

Back