• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I'm guessing he is like 4 to 5 meters tall from those pics.
Update, three different sources say Maokai is 22 feet/6.7m tall

We're revising the whole verse lol

Currently looking at the stuff from Ruined King, where Maokai is a boss fight
Oh yeah about the star guardian revision, I'm reading the story so it will take a while since I want to add as many abilities as I can, aside from those on the profile already in Ezreal' profile.

I just realized Maokai is from the Shadow Isles 🗿

Oh yeah about the star guardian revision, I'm reading the story so it will take a while since I want to add as many abilities as I can, aside from those on the profile already in Ezreal' profile.
If you wanna to Star Guardian stuff go for it, atm we're trying to separate alt universes into their own pages anyways so updating those and then separating them would be a huge help
I just realized Maokai is from the Shadow Isles 🗿
Ye, he was there before the isles got corrupted

Update, three different sources say Maokai is 22 feet/6.7m tall

You sure about these? They are based on a Reddit post from someone who isn't a rioter that has stuff like Lux being nearly 1.80 meters tall or Malphite just being 100 meters tall

Might be best to just pixelscale and just use official riot statements (like K'Sante)

You sure about these? They are based on a Reddit post from someone who isn't a rioter that has stuff like Lux being nearly 1.80 meters tall or Malphite just being 100 meters tall

Might be best to just pixelscale and just use official riot statements (like K'Sante)
Fair

*I mean, I know this thread is on some mess but my post is just dead so might as well post it here
based on this i guess the size of everything in verse just go big?
CC4oNK9.png

ok imma be real here, my dumbass mind thinking that even the size of normal human in league would be affect by this, since celestial in this verse may have crazy feat, but theyre just another star in the sky

*I mean, I know this thread is on some mess but my post is just dead so might as well post it here
CC4oNK9.png
I mean, it's a celestial of course it's absurdly big and powerful, it doesn't mean that all other beings on Runeterra are comparable to it.

If you mean the cosmology of the verse, I think Weekly is working to make it like 1-C or something

What? That makes no sense dude 🗿

Like, are you genuinely saying regular humans in Runeterra should be galaxy sized?

I can't understand how could you even reach that conclusion from that image

Is english your native language?

I admitted that was too much smoke, but it follow the celestial = universe, but in league it just star
And no, english is not my native language

CC4oNK9.png
Nah, just Celestials that are big, they quite literally exist beyond the scope of the multiverse

Back