• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zac (League of Legends) Rework

AY

Someone else is creating profiles for the verse! Finally. The formatting and style are fine – no comments.

I think for gallery, you can add official arts there. At least add the canon skins that you added at the beginning. I am not sure if “immunity” to cold/hot temperature is true because Zacs reasoning is a bit iffy and ironic. Would it be kind if we agreed that it is likely/unconventional resistance?

I think for gallery, you can add official arts there. At least add the canon skins that you added at the beginning.
Oh great idea, I will grab the concept art of Zac too
I am not sure if “immunity” to cold/hot temperature is true because Zacs reasoning is a bit iffy and ironic. Would it be kind if we agreed that it is likely/unconventional resistance?
I would be fine with it

The profile looks great but the 7-B scaling for PnZ champs will likely get nuked once the lore merge happens

Well, as much as it is very minor and uncontroversial, and all existing League of Legends supporters commented without any disagreement, it is a matter if
The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

Looks fine
Lephy wanted to give an exception to apply this changes, since it is much a “rework” of an existing profile.

Otherwise, 48 hours.

May I ask what is your characters list of reworking their profiles?

Surprisingly he will be one of the strongest in LoL when I am done with him...

84tj86.jpg

LeagueofLegends_Briar_Leaks_SplashArt2-1024x576.jpg
“It’s kind of subtle, but with Briar’s shape, I wanted to give her thicker legs and bottom-half with a more petite upper body,” Kindlejack adds. “The idea here is that if she’s actually made from blood magic or living blood, she should be a little bit more bottom-heavy like an I.V. bag or the shape of a droplet of blood.”
Legit loled. But anyways here's hoping you can cook with Amumu.

Back