• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legend Nocturne speed downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
He has immeasurable speed on his profile

The justification and scans is
Immeasurable(Described as being beyond time and space, stated that he transcends time)
Nothing here qualifies for Immeasurable speed anymore
Above time and space does not qualify unless he is physically traveling from the future and past

Anyway it should be removed.

We will handle Nocturne along with the rest of the demons later, we are currently working on Noxus RN, you wanna do the work to find a consistent feat for nocturne to scale to, be my guest, but make yer search thorough.

We will handle Nocturne along with the rest of the demons later, we are currently working on Noxus RN, you wanna do the work to find a consistent feat for nocturne to scale to, be my guest, but make yer search thorough.

Well the next feat he did
“At least subsonic, likely far higher”
Anyway if they find other feats they can bring it also.
But the Immeasurable has to go

Well the next feat he did
“At least subsonic, likely far higher”
Anyway if they find other feats they can bring it also.
But the Immeasurable has to go
Who's to say that ain't gonna change? The research ain't been done yet, we don't know if Subsonic is at all consistent or not, whether it's too low or too high.

Who's to say that ain't gonna change? The research ain't been done yet, we don't know if Subsonic is at all consistent or not, whether it's too low or too high.
Well what we do know Is that Immeasurable speed is completely wrong, so it should be removed
If the subsonic is found to be inconsistent by someone in the future they can revise it too

Well what we do know Is that Immeasurable speed is completely wrong, so it should be removed
If the subsonic is found to be inconsistent by someone in the future they can revise it too
It's wrong or likely wrong, personally, I'd prefer to just leave something wrong on the page until it is revised to be 100% accepted and right then have someone put even a miniscule amount of effort in only to have the edit be wrong.

It's wrong or likely wrong, personally, I'd prefer to just leave something wrong on the page until it is revised to be 100% accepted and right then have someone put even a miniscule amount of effort in only to have the edit be wrong.
Except the subsonic is not wrong
It just has a likely of not been consistent
So yes the Immeasurable speed has no reason to be there

1. What is the context used to support the immeasurable speed? Why is it deemed wrong? Being beyond space-time is not supporting evidence but it's not something that contradicts it either. I see nothing here that makes me consider either argument tbh.

2. Inconsistencies are to be expected in literally almost every verse. It's neither right nor wrong. Just choose the ratings you think are more accurate for the character's portrayal.

3. You guys can just list the speed as Unknown until you've gathered feats and/or scaling chains.

In my opinion an unknown is just as bad as it being outright wrong, as I've said on another thread, it's just another way of saying "We don't give enough of a **** about this verse to research it."

His speed is not unknown
If what he has shown is subsonic that what he scales to
Simple as that nothing more

In my opinion an unknown is just as bad as it being outright wrong, as I've said on another thread, it's just another way of saying "We don't give enough of a **** about this verse to research it.
I disagree.

Sure, it is used for rating qualities of characters that should clearly have a listed statistic, like Dragon Ball characters and their lifting strength.

It is also used, however, used for characters who are basically featless one way or another, like the Player of Undertale (as well as most player inserts in general to be honest), or vaguely defined higher dimensional beings. It has nothing to do with being 'wrong' or not in these instances.

More on topic though, I'm not saying you have to use the rating, but this is what the unknown rating is literally there for. It's a placeholder.

Ah this thread, I think the stuff can still be handled here since this is still valid.

Sorry for the Necro tho

Ask one staff member. This is simple. I already read the lore and searched where the line comes from, and it was not referring to the speed, rather to the history.

Yeah feel free to adjust this, i'm going to be cleaning up all the LoL pages soon anyways so i'll just have this readded with better justification later on

I It seems that he currently does not possess it, unless he is scaling himself to someone, which I am uncertain of.

I previously examined his history, and there is no indication that he has immeasurable speed.

However, he may have omnipresence, but I can discuss this at another time, or leave it to @WeeklyBattles to address.

That is enough staff agreement, I will be applying the changes now

Edit: changes have been applied, this can be closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back