• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I need alrfy for this but atm KKK is outmatch in AP due to ppl like wilhelm being far superior to keishirou who is his reincarnation. Mibu is likely their best attacker due to his slashes abilities. Need to think more on this

I don't know if I should give my definitive vote now, but I'm incline to vote LDO for superior experience, minor number advantage and a higher variety of abilities and hax. Also I'm also worried that no EE member can negate Wolfgang's Briah except Soujirou by cutting the concept of the distance between them, which would activate his true Briah and make things even worse for them. They also may have problems when trying to damage Trifa. Gonna wait the others before giving my final vote.

actually the thing is wolfie hasn't shown to be able to go faster than infinite speed tbf. And yes trifa is a bitch to damage worst by the fact that wilhelm weaker in defense is superior to a guy who is one of the physically strongest guys in the EE side (Keishirou) stated by a decent margin iirc so there is that...ALRFY needs to get here kek

she can but she needs to do it immediately if she sees his goes briah otherwise well its dependents if she can pull it off first i think

If she manages to hit than Wolf activates his true briah and murders everyone with him True Briah, his speed and AP alone already surpass the EE members with his holy relic / fake briah, add that boost from his true Briah and his stock of 185,731 soul healing his self-destruction and any damage the KKK cast could do and they're ******. Other LDO members also have hax that could bring down most, if not all of the EE members, Like Rusalka's mass mind manip and BFR Briah, Machina's One Punch Man attacks and Eleonore's BFR Briah.

like i said the one that likely give the most trouble is mibu though if trifa does vanaheirm he can intercept LLT from rindou not to mention fight against distortion slashes of mibu so....

just add her would reduce number range though if you want to restrict shura mandala be my guess

I tought i've putted ryuumei in this... Whatever, i don't want to edit it right now, so consider them here Ryuumei without shura mandala, of course

hmmm she can greatly help with this cause of her knowledge about her former comrades

Ryuumei vs herself/Eleonore. lel.

But, seriously. Eleonore would just explode the battlefield, killing the EE. The Commanders are the ones with the best chances to at least solo the EE.

well...its likely that ryuumei will literally know who to target so in a way she has a strategy advantage. Considering iirc she was wise to others they maybe inclined to listen...

Back