• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nazis vs the Alphabet (D vs the three commanders of the Longinus Dreizehn Orden)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Weakest god in kumo desu ga vs restricted Eleonore was fun, so I thought 2nd strongest god vs unrestricted key commanders could be fun as well.

Speed Equal, no gladsheimr regen or Type 8 immortality for the commanders.

Round 1: Eleonore von Wittenburg vs D

Round 2: Machina vs D

Round 3: Wolfgang Schreiber vs D

As said, the 5-B versions for all of them.

Warren Valion said:
You can't restrict Immortality.
Pretty sure I can. What I can't is add the match to the profiles if I do, but I don't care about that.

Gargoyle One said:
What does D typically lead with?
Never seen her battle, sadly.

Edit: Her Darkness is activated by default, though.

Edit 2: Assuming she follows her own guide on how gods should battle space magic and getting the enemy into her zone would be the basic manoeuvres, though.

Edit 3: Soul attacks and energy draining attacks are also the only thing effective against other gods in her verse, so she is likely to use those.

Back