• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Gilgamesh (Zero/or Stay night) vs DI Commanders

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Wasn't sure where to put this so here it is.

Inspired by my old thread of Dante taking out the Commanders of the LDO, i decide to go for one with Fate's local overused arrogant ass job man of an Archer Gil this time.

Same situation as is but with the scenario is that the Commanders are tasked personally by Reinhard to actually go and kill the King of Heroes. Speed's equalized for this one so that's taken cared of for the most part. And in case anyones too stupid to know, this is the Commanders at base.

Everyone is in-character, but Gil is actually willing to use all he has including SNI considering how dangerous these Commanders are. The others in turn can use their Briahs whenever they want to but just like how Gil starts off with GoB usually so too will the Commanders start off at Assiah (or Yetzirah in Machina's case).

Starting off Gauntlet style with Eleonore to then Machina and finally Wolfgang, how far does Gil go on taking the Golden Beasts commanders?

Bonus round going for Gil taking them on but in the same situation as it was for Ren during Rea's route.

Profiles:

-King of Heroes

-Rubedo

-Nigredo

-Albedo

Rubedo well idk..it depends Gil can SNI and launch regen negators though Eleonore can get serious and just wham Briah which will burn gil unless he can get out with space-time shit or kill her quick...he can with Ea but he may not survive long enough due to it burning soul

Nigredo I have no idea he is likely to lose due to shorter range but if he does MVS he can eliminate the weapons but that may prompt Gil to Ea though idk if Machina can MVS it NLF i think? Idk

Albedo I'm more confident Albedo wins because he HATES being touched even then he is unpredictable and will figure Gil out however if Gil even touches him...Albedo will go Briah which Gil won't be able to stop even if the ashen knight chants the attacks won't reach him unless they bypass distance or he can do it on the fly and all the attacks gil launches will only serve to make Wolfie faster in briah like with Bey. Even if the situation seems inescapable and crazy he can figure the opponents intent quickly it has to be truly unexpected to take out wolfie plus true briah allows him to shout and harm soul so yeah Albedo wins while the other 2 idk

With Rubedo, Gil probably could offset the flames like how that one guy from Bleach could against Yama. Kind of helps that if he has time to pull out Ea and use it's casual charge blast that it may very well just blow it off. At least when taking Briah out of the way, otherwise he'll pretty much burn out quickly in there.

With Nigredo, idk if Machina would or not but i'd like to assume that any he manages to punch out of the way they'd get cracked or just get batted out as he comes closer and closer to Gil. Then again, Gil has Vimana(??) so if all else fails, he can just fly out of the way and keep bombarding Michael (Machina's real name) with Mountain level NP's just as he did with Berserker.

Albedo, i have a feeling and even funny image of him dodging it just like he did with Wilhelm in their Rea route fight. Although in either case, it's likely to do with Briah Wolfie as of the Wilhelm vs case.

Gil vs. Rubedo would probably go to Gil. Maybe. Depends on whether or not Gil is serious enough to pull out Ea from the get-go. If so, he wins, otherwise, he loses.

Gil vs. Nigredo goes to Nigredo. All Nigredo has to do is punch literally any weapon that Gil throws at him (including Ea) to destroy it.

Albedo wins vs. Gil in a stomp, because Gil cannot actually hit him.

Hmmm

Gil vs Rubedo -> Extremely high magic resist, auto defenders, if she pulls him into her pocket dimension he activates Ea and breaks out, Regenerationn negating weapons -> I'm thinking he takes this

Gil Vs Nigredo -> Gil. Nigredo might have some strong existence erasure, but it's limited to his two fists. And Gil's going to be spamming a lot more than just two weapons at him, from every direction. Gae Dearg, Gae Bolg, Harpe, GG

Albedo VS Gil -> could go either way, though leaning in Albedo's favour. I remember Gil has weapons that can freeze the space around them, so even if the weapon itself misses, you still get caught in the ice, Enkidu locks down space when it wraps around the target, and sheer blade spam could even overwhelm Albedo's ability to dodge. Things like that could help, but more often than not Albedo's going to outspeed and take him down.

Back