• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Primarchs vs LDO

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
This is a battle between the Primarchs and LDO members (No EoM or Reinhard)

(I know this wont count)

Win via any means

Takes place on neutral world in neutral verse

Primarchs (strongest 4-B forms)

vs

Longinus Dreizehn Orden (Unresitricted + Gladsheimr)

can someone give a run down of what each of the warhammer does? Also valeria would have reinhard's defenses until briah which he would have the LLT so...

I believe Trifa's LLT via Briah is nerfed. I'm not sure though.

it still has the properties of the original just that if he wavers his conviction (like machina pointing out his flaws) it will miss. And his dura becomes human again afaik. But seems like he can just use it again and again just prefers not too

Tfw no Chaos Horus

Magnus is by far the most relevant Primarch here. He's also the one I know the most about, so if this gets going I'll probably focus most on him.

Also, we using pre heresy, strongest 4-B, warp Primarchs, which way are we going?

That gives Horus 1-A immortality.

Then again, doesn't everyone in the LDO have that indirectly?

I think you're still missing some Primarchs, can't tell at a glance which ones.

Yes as each cant die as long as Reinhard is alive and Reinhard cant die so long as Merc is alive.

EDIT Should I have the LDO with Gladsheimr stats?

I don't think anyone in legion can get around 1-A immortality, which Chaos Horus has, not sure about Primarchs incapping.

I don't know what that means in comparison to their base.

A few can BFR.

And gives them Mid-Godly regen + Infinite Souls(what there powers are based off) + Limitless stamina.

Most should be able to warp travel, Horus definitely should be able to. Mid Godly doesn't really matter much more when people already had 1-A immortality lol.

ok, regular LDO, sans Wilhelm, get mashed

Commanders and WIlhelm are big issues however, as Wolfgang is gonna be hard to hit, Machina can OHK them and Eleonore can BFR and basically OHK, although it's gonna be easy to accidentally destroy Wilhelm's fake moon and just mash him

Vulkan, Magnus and Reborn Guilleman are the big issues for the LDO, as they all have really good EE

i'd say LDO mid-difficulty

Vulkan's hammer is similar to emperor's sword iirc. Magnus is just Magnus, and Papa Smurf is using the Emperor's sword itself. Horus's 1-A immortality is also a thing, as well as Magnus having time stop (or was it Eldrad? idk it was one of the alpha plusses) to deal with the speed thing.

Horus wasn't included at all when I said "tfw no chaos horus". He is now. Also Daemon Magnus has some sort of weird link to Tzeentch, but idk what to make of it to be honest.

actually.............

Urdrakule and Golden Dad's sword negate either High 1-B or 1-A resurrection, so that may be able to perma-kill the commanders

Pretty sure Magnus's link is that he, as a Daemon, is part of Tzzenctch, so if he dies he'll just reform in Tzeentch and come back

Tzeentch's inconsistent abojt that sort of sfuff though, and this is before factoring in that this is Tzeentch we're talking about. For an example in the opposite direction, he once offered to kill Ahriman so hard that there wouldn't be any trace of him to enter the warp, all that it would he is absolutely Oblivion. Ahriman accepted, but later tzeentch changed his mind and brought him back anyways. It helps Magnus, but I wouldn't rely 100% on it unless he percieves one of the Masada dudes to threaten him or something.

Hl3 or bust said:
actually.............
Urdrakule and Golden Dad's sword negate either High 1-B or 1-A resurrection, so that may be able to perma-kill the commanders
Not on Masada 1-A level though.

Remember thaf Magnus is like super Ahzek Ahriman. While Ahzek's gotten stronger and learned some tricks since he departed again (Yncarne powernull anyone?), Magnus still can do most of what he can do but better.

Is there anything the Primarchs can do to incapacitate?

If not, then this is inconclusive. Neither can permanently kill the other completely.

40k has several novel series, as well as fluf from like codexes abd stuff. There's no one uniform way of getting in to the series, you generally just find a topic or character or set of characters you like and start reading. I'm reading nemesis right now, and have read the 3 ahriman books, the red path, A Thousand Sons, The Talon of Horus, and I think a few other things in full. You can ask me about getting in to the series on my wall if you want.

Cool and thanks, I want to get into 40k lore since its become one of my favorite verses since joining.

Plus now I have all reading material I could ever need.

Back