• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lavos runs a Touhou gauntlet

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Since Cal forgot to add the limits of his Regenerationn negation and of his ressurection it's hard to debate, huh? (puff)

Sunny & Cirno gives him a big fat stalemate.

Reisen can probably nullifies his ressurection powers in a similar way that she can nullifies spell cards and then spams bullets from there.

Ran rip. Sanae rip. Tenshi rip. Utsuho can probably atomize the poor guy. Suika could maaaybe turns him into dust. Sakuya can likely erases him. Kaguya could Eternity him into submission. Otherwise stalemate (unless he can negate her regen). Reimu either stalemates via Fantasy Nature or dies. (She could technically go all spatial rift to try to kill him but eh)

Yukari...idk.

Shinki pokes him into non-existence.

A bit ovo

I'd remove Utsuho from the win list and probably Reisen on second thought. The rest seems fine from what I can read at least.

Due to edit, rip Shinki.

Apparently Yukari had a loss against him even though idk how so I won't go much further into this matchup.

Then even after the heat death of the universe and after even the last black hole had faded away via hawking radiation, we will still be debating.

Frankly this is spite.

Are you happy Cal? Are you freaking happy? Come on Andy and Yama is gone and you're doing this? I'm even trying to freaking nerf Yukari to shut up all those NLFers. Even you know the answer to this.

Also Shinki's set to have her tier lower. So I'm going to bring that up in about 2 weeks from now when I'm more available. She's not even relevant. She does nothing. She's the Saitama of Tier 3-A. And Devourer vs Shinki? Really? Really?

Wow.

Just wow.

• Cal places Saik into a time displaced pocket dimension so they can debate for eternity and come back to normal time

@COB. This is just a joke between me and Saik for him putting Lavos against White Face. This isn't a serious thread, which is why I made it a gauntlet in the first place, because gauntlets can't be added.

Back