• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moore Hax for Touhou

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be everything, I think? There was a lot to go through so somebody should probably double check.

EDIT: Removed ghost physiology from phantoms and gave poison resistance to a few characters I missed, now it should be good.

Last edited:
That's a good point, I can go ahead and edit Kokoro since I forgot we scaled her to Koishi. As for Satori... Does she have anything implying that she's on par with Koishi? Because IIRC the only two bits of scaling between them is that they're sisters, and that Koishi is superior to her. Without anything else, I'd be more comfortable with a 'possibly far higher' rating.

That's a good point, I can go ahead and edit Kokoro since I forgot we scaled her to Koishi. As for Satori... Does she have anything implying that she's on par with Koishi? Because IIRC the only two bits of scaling between them is that they're sisters, and that Koishi is superior to her. Without anything else, I'd be more comfortable with a 'possibly far higher' rating.
Koishi is largely depicted as superior to her sister due to her ability literally being a perfect counter to Satori's. Can't read the mind of someone who doesn't have one, therefore completely neutralizing her entire main moveset. She likely is stronger due to being more active as well, too.

Though there's no right reason for Satori to be SO FAR off of Koishi's power-level that she'd be in like, building level while Koishi is H3A-L2C. I'd say while Koishi gets a "Likely" rating, Satori should get a "Possibly" rating for her stats.

Koishi is largely depicted as superior to her sister due to her ability literally being a perfect counter to Satori's. Can't read the mind of someone who doesn't have one, therefore completely neutralizing her entire main moveset. She likely is stronger due to being more active as well, too.

Though there's no right reason for Satori to be SO FAR off of Koishi's power-level that she'd be in like, building level while Koishi is H3A-L2C. I'd say while Koishi gets a "Likely" rating, Satori should get a "Possibly" rating for her stats.
This is kind of a case-by-case thing; it could be like Marisa's comparison to Koishi, where it is dependent on Koishi's weird physiology, or it could be more like the comparison between Remilia and Flandre where it's moreso talking about strength in general. Do you have the source of Koishi being stronger than Satori? Because it doesn't look like its on any of her official profiles.

Even in the worst case scenario we'll downscale Satori from Koishi, its just so hard to quantify that an 'at least 8-C, likely far higher' rating is more appropriate.

This is kind of a case-by-case thing; it could be like Marisa's comparison to Koishi, where it is dependent on Koishi's weird physiology, or it could be more like the comparison between Remilia and Flandre where it's moreso talking about strength in general. Do you have the source of Koishi being stronger than Satori? Because it doesn't look like its on any of her official profiles.

Even in the worst case scenario we'll downscale Satori from Koishi, its just so hard to quantify that an 'at least 8-C, likely far higher' rating is more appropriate.
I'm pretty sure it's directly stated by Koishi at the beginning of her fight in Touhou 11. She says something about being stronger than her sister iirc. I'd need to find the scan.

I was only able to find these two scans, but I don't think anything here is useful for scaling because the 'weakness' of Satori's mind reading isn't correlated to AP (CDS has a few other good examples I could find if needed).
unknown.png

unknown.png

My bad, it appears the line I was thinking of is actually an old translation of the line that got ironed out later on, as I can't find it. So yeah, no direct line about Koishi being stronger than Satori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back