• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Current Timeline Glacius.

Speed Equalized.

Kuza: 8 (Calaca Vs, Schnee One, RayStrider, Rei Rubro, Js250476, EmperorDoom25, Milly Rocking Bandit, TUHTPeaSkull12)

Glacius : 1 (Mr. Bambu)

Inconclusive: 1 (ZackMoon1234)

Kuzan render by kinggreg1311-d871yng
Glacius CharBio

Then Kuzan holds a good AP advantage being above 46 GT. Tho Stefano didn't restric technology so Glacius one-shots ovo.

Well, Glacius' regen is better than Kuzan and both can touch each other if I assume Glacius' NPI is for elemental intangibility.

Kuzan has resistance to ice manipulation, reducing Glacius' options but Absorption might be a problem. Is he absorbing ice?

On the other hand, Kuzan could just break Glacius' "skin" and make him really vulnerable, since frost-bite wouldn't work against someone with Low-High. He also has precog to keep up with him and he'll know everything Glacius try and could prepare a counter.

I think I'm going with Kuzan. Absorption is the only plausible way I see where Glacius could win since the AP is fight is a bad idea against someone 4x stronger that can amp himself.

Calaca Vs said:
Then Kuzan holds a good AP advantage being above 46 GT. Tho Stefano didn't restric technology so Glacius one-shots ovo.
Only Kaido and yonkou scale above 46 GT, admirals are more like 2 times weaker, putting Kuzan at 23 GT.

There's nothing suggesting they are half strong. Yes, they are below that, but 46 Gigatons come from Issho's meteor, something that Kuzan should be able to replicate. On top of that, there's some weirdos like Borsalino who attempted to stop a meeting between Kaido and Big Mom by himself and Sakazuki went "no, Kaido is too dangerous because of samurais", not because of the Yonko.

The 46 Gigatons come from Fujitora's meteor? I thought we had agree that the feat should only be apply to his meteors.

I feel like the question of whether or not Glacius is absorbing ice is important considering the context of the match

I can't find a single thing about Glacius' absorption sadly. Someone should contact some KI KM.

Xtasy or Karmod help with it, ik. I was on the revision thread but didn't really get asked to do much since I was just sorta "I played it once".

Glacius' absorption is him going logia into a puddle of water which corrodes anything it comes into contact with, allowing him to absorb you into his mass

oh

that sounds good at least

any input on the matchup at all?

Well, that helps, but would that reproduction help? Kuzan can just break it again if it doesn't become stronger.

Also, is his Regenerationn applied to the damage he can take, or only when it comes to being a puddle and coming back from that?

Yes, he can keep stacking more layers of ice armor when struck.

It's from him turning back into his original form from being a puddle of water. I'd also like to point out that Glacius uses his telepathy in character too, using it to read the intentions of his opponents.

What does he have in his favor if Glacius can use his ice against him, absorb him, and also has intention reading. I get Kuzan's is better but Glacius still would have it.

For now my vote is for Glacius.

Kuzan is stronger, has actual precognition and not just intention reading, resistance to Ice Manipulation (mind you, Glacius doesn't), stats amps and even a form of dura negation via frostbite.

Glacius doesn't because he just transforms it into shields from what I see. And... frostbiting ice.

Yeah, I never said that would help :p my bad.

But still, Glacius has absorption which can be avoided with Kuzan using Haki whether to predict his movements or using a forcefield to keep Glacius at a range.

Probably with Haki touching his actual body, I guess.

Or encasing Glacius in ice, as funny as that sounds. He doesn't resist Ice Manipulation.

But if this doesn't work, this is probably inconclusive. Kuzan wouldn't let Glacius do his thing with the immense advantages he has, or could simply outlast him. Glacius' stamina doesn't seem too high while Kuzan can fight with people comparable to him during ten days even at an elemental disadvantage.

I mean

He doesn't resist it but he does just put it into his shields, at that point that would be like resisting being clothed

I see Kuzan outlasting Glacius as well due to how big the stamina gap is.

Plus, people, Absorbtion required to physically restrain the opponent

Kuzan uses his AP to break the restraint and stop absorbtion.

Kuzan FRA

Glacius has "High" as his rating for his Stamina, but do we know high it is...

I'll change to Aokiji FRA for now

Back