• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aokiji VS Whitebeard​

• Fight Location: Marineford Island
  • Starting Distance: 15 Meters
  • Old Whitebeard will be used
  • The prior knowledge of the other shown in the manga will be taken into consideration
  • Both in character
Aokiji: 3 (@KingOFG, @Darkvie123, @joshpiece)
Whitebeard: 7 (@KingTempest, @ElixirBlue, @StrawHatArslan, @NomsNoms, @MonkeyOfLife, @Kin201, @Dr.Fix)
Inconclusive: 1 (@Pain_to12)

latest
latest

Last edited:
Whitebeard FRA due to Akainu scaling above Aokiji, who an injured, old Whitebeard decked with low diff.

Kuzan takes this.

Aokiji can become intangible even if he is attacked with Haki Busoshoku or Gura Gura quakes (Was broken into pieces but comes back like nothing happen later), his freezing negates WB's durability and he is faster (At least as fast as Akainu who can blitz WB and **** 1/3 of his head).

Actually, if it's the same Old WB who had heart attacks in the middle of the battle against Akainu, Aokiji would win with low-diff (just as Akainu would have killed him at that moment if he weren't saved by the script).

Aokiji can become intangible even if he is attacked with Haki Busoshoku or Gura Gura quakes
heart attacks

Heart attacks? You mean when he was stabbed through the stomach by his son, by Akainu's plan to weaken Whitebeard.

Akainu, who defeated Aokiji.

Akainu who got decked by injured, weaken, old Whitebeard, and was KO off the battlefield for a time.

@ElixirBlue

???? Lol. The scene when Squardo pierces WB has absolutely nothing to do with a heart attack. Do you really know what a heart attack is *****? Wtf...

I don't want to get into the conversation of Akainu x WB, but if you really think that WB was totally superior to Akainu there, I recommend read the manga again at the beginning.

Last edited:
WB has an AP advantage and shatters all his ice.

What happened in canon x2. That's what'll happen here.
This is irrelevant, even Nico Robin broke Aokiji's ice. And as I recall, Newgate never reached the point of being hit by Aokiji's frostbite, which freezes to the enemy's heart and blood. All he suffered was being around a block of ice.

This is irrelevant, even Nico Robin broke Aokiji's ice. And as I recall, Newgate never reached the point of being hit by Aokiji's frostbite, which freezes to the enemy's heart and blood. All he suffered was being around a block of ice.
Nico Robin wasn't frozen inside her body, it was the small hug around which they used their breath to melt.

And you say it like he doesn't have vibrations to hit him with

Nico Robin wasn't frozen inside her body, it was the small hug around which they used their breath to melt.

And you say it like he doesn't have vibrations to hit him with
The freezing affects the molecules, weakening the body's durability. Chopper says that Robin had been frozen completely, and not partially, so much so that to thaw her body he need warm her up inside. Same thing when Doflamingo was frozen, according to one of the characters in the background he was lucky that the ice had not spread throughout his internal body and affected his heart.

If Beard used his vibrations to get rid of this kind of freezing, he would just commit suicide. This was only useful in MF because he was hit by an Ice Ball, which wraps the target in a block of ice, and does not actually freeze it.

Kuzan FRA Jozu literally saved Whitebeard from not getting pierced from Kuzan's Partisan
Not like it would've done much. If whitebeard can survive getting impaled twice by akainu's magma, I don't see how he wouldn't survive that, not to mention this is before he started throwing up blood heavily, and he got impaled by akainu after and STILL kept on fighting and beat the shit out of him.

Last edited:
Voting Kuzan here.
I think he outlasts WB, he’s already been shown to evade his attacks in canon. All he has to do is wait a couple hours while avoiding WB and WB dies due to not having his medication/ heart attacks.

Lol heart attack GG sorry I just love Kuzan too much

Well neutral, honestly.
WB can deal with his freezing, aokiji can evade or match his attacks
WB has AP advantage but has a lower durability and stamina.

Anyway incons

This is a man hurt by bullets, a canon blew a hole through his chest.
Even weaker characters will not be damaged by this in one piece
1. Whitebeard was sick, and was near-death, not to mention a cannon blowing a hole through his chest is a CLEAR outlier, horrible comparison, and not to mention he clearly wasn't even trying to dodge the canons, bullets, or sword slashes despite taking 267 sword wounds, 152 bullets, and 46 cannonballs. Regardless, he wasn't even trying to, and it going through his chest is an outlier. Using your logic, whitebeard wouldn't even have country level durability then. I can also argue that he was impaled twice by akainu's magma which is 6-B, and neg's dura to an extent, but half the time he was punching it away as well.
2. Even weaker characters wouldn't be damaged, Which explains why it's a literal outlier lmfao.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you're going to use the bullets argument.

Last edited:
1. Whitebeard was sick, and was near-death, not to mention a cannon blowing a hole through his chest is a CLEAR outlier, horrible comparison, and not to mention he clearly wasn't even trying to dodge the canons, bullets, or sword slashes despite taking 267 sword wounds, 152 bullets, and 46 cannonballs. Regardless, he wasn't even trying to, and it going through his chest is an outlier. Using your logic, whitebeard wouldn't even have country level durability then. I can also argue that he was impaled twice by akainu's magma which is 6-B, and neg's dura to an extent, but half the time he was punching it away as well.
2. Even weaker characters wouldn't be damaged, Which explains why it's a literal outlier lmfao.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you're going to use the bullets argument.
Uhhmmm like I said his sickness gave him shiity durability
And outlier is when it's once not when its multiple times.

I never said his AP his weaker, I said he has shiity durability and stamina due to old age.
And I literally said weaker characters are not damaged by this but oda showed him getting damaged by it.

I never said his AP his weaker, I said he has shiity durability and stamina due to old age.
And I literally said weaker characters are not damaged by this but oda showed him getting damaged by it.
White beard durability tanked ALOT... you can’t say he has weaker when he has tank from the admirals which ace and mostly everyone else in the battle field couldn’t... even from 1 attack.....also white beard was holding back and actually wanted to die at MarineFord but when he saw ace get killed by akainu what do you think happend to akainu? 🤔🌚 Link, link

Last edited:
weaker stamina maybe but no where was he stopping from stamina... just because white beard took damage from everything doesn’t mean he has weak durability as well as stamina... actually even tho white beard is old big mom has slower stamina then him... 🤔 I think

You realize you contradict yourself right? That whole sequence of bullets is an outlier because it’s inconsistent. You should go on the wiki page and read the definition of an outlier. Like I said, Whitebeard would literally have wall level durability then, using your terrible bullet logic, and no an outlier doesn’t have to just be once, it could be something that happens in one arc/sequence but be inconsistent completely with the verse.

Back