• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well,bored here,and then this idea comes to my mind,so here an my Kratos match,and the victim is basically my hated character,Siegfried.

-GoW1 Kratos is used and this is 7-B version

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in greece

-Range is 10 meter so they engaged in close combat area

-Win via death!!!

Siegfried FGO4
Knightly warrior (eww)

Kratos By Patrick Brown
Ruthless warrior (yay)

• Siegfried : 0
  • Kratos : 1 (Kep)

I want Sumanai to lose here. Petrification work against Sieg maybe. But he doesn't pull it out first hand and probably go for Square-Square-triangle first.

Btw, probably not here to express this but: HEY, YOU SUCK BEING A SERVANT! HA! YOU SAY SUMANAI ALL OF TIME UNLESS IT IS A ******* DRAGON! DIE! YOU SCHMUCK! LIKE, WTF ARE YOU IN FGO!? DIE! DIE!

**** all y'all

What is the world coming to when people prefer angry white men with tatoos over noble knights?

@Velox

"Armor is weak..." turns Karna's blows into mosquito bites and Mordred can only deal significant damage with a Command Seal boost.

Right...

That said, I don't know how Armor of Fafnir interacts with hax, since it's mostly been used to survive dead-on attacks. But given how it replaced his Magic Resistance skill, it should reduce the effects of magical attacks as well.

Siegfried is more skilled in CQC here,his swordmanship is tie or surprass Artoria skill,Kratos is close enough,he's more like using an brute force than skill so yeah.....

@Repp

Nah,i said the armor is trash :v

But can it deal with the matter manipulation?

Well maybe an matter mnaipulation,but given the fact they entered an CQC,he will use it lately,Petrification can work given the fact Sieg didn't have MR due of his armor seal it,also he can make an pseudo black hole/void altough i doubt he will use that.

Thats what i said,but honestly i just make it because i'm bored,so if this want to be closed no problem thought,because i have many upcoming Sieg math soon.

@Andika

Spamming Bal- wait,this version can't spam Balmung.......

@Kep

Well,so an nulled attack are useless agaisnt power drain? because Sieg armor null most attack that are lower and reduced higher attack to E rank.

I mean those knights who are always just training for their honor and pride type of deals. They're more common than you think

Exactly hahahaha. XD

But i don't mind an honour character,but give it more twisted and interesting story,this is why i love Artoria and Diarmuid.Same with edgy thing.

BTW,stop derailing here plz,continue discussing.

Back