• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Gods: Kratos vs Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos's first move will really depend on what he senses in Spawn, so he'll act accordingly. TL;DR, Kratos's first move varies from enemy to enemy.

Considering this is God Kratos and Spawn is an enemy really strong that he would definitely sense as "Oh shit this guy ain't joke" what would he most likely do?

Probably time manipulation + stabbing with the Blade of Olympus or stripping Spawn of his powers via godly magics or smth. So, this is a who-shoots first deal I guess.

Spawn does seems to be Omniscient on this key, so he can probably do a lot here in regards to what move he starts with, since by default, he would know everything about Kratos

Ain't gonna do him any good if Spawn can't BFR him beyond a Low 1-C construct, his range appears to be Low 1-C, but I don't see any feats or scans for that.
bro are you sure kratos can come back with those portals?? i dont think those portals are the type to escape getting BFR'd...

bro are you sure kratos can come back with those portals?? i dont think those portals are the type to escape getting BFR'd...
That's exactly how his portals work. He can just teleport as well due to his powers.

Necro bump but...

Kratos has since gotten massive overhauls to his hax and magics, they are all now CM Type 1 with 8 layers at the very least and a massive scaling chain to boot.

Seems to end horribly for Spawn now.

Necro bump but...

Kratos has since gotten massive overhauls to his hax and magics, they are all now CM Type 1 with 8 layers at the very least and a massive scaling chain to boot.

Seems to end horribly for Spawn now.
I swore I would never touch Hellboy or Spawn with a 39½ foot pole again... at least for a while. But I plan on doing another CRT upgrade for Spawn that involves giving him a new tier and a few other powers and abilities.

I guess I'm leaning towards Kratos, but count me as Inconclusive for now.

There's no way this ends inconclusively anymore because of the massive slew of upgrades that Kratos got.

Spawn has like, his Type 8 Immortality and EE to rely on, that's the only reason I know of why this fight isn't a decisive victory (However that really won't matter if you just keep coming back only to get pummeled, and as far as I know, Spawn has no CM1 or even the layers to catch up on that front). Anything Kratos does now, Spawn risks getting conceptually nulled plus pretty much all of Kratos's magics being layered up the ass now.

That and you have to contend with some new Tier 1 standards now if you want upgrades.

There's no way this ends inconclusively anymore because of the massive slew of upgrades that Kratos got.

Spawn has like, his Type 8 Immortality and EE to rely on, that's the only reason I know of why this fight isn't a decisive victory (However that really won't matter if you just keep coming back only to get pummeled, and as far as I know, Spawn has no CM1 or even the layers to catch up on that front). Anything Kratos does now, Spawn risks getting conceptually nulled plus pretty much all of Kratos's magics being layered up the ass now.

That and you have to contend with some new Tier 1 standards now if you want upgrades.
I only said Inconclusive because I wanted to keep arguing for Spawn, though I guess I might just give it to Kratos. And I'm not proposing anything in tier 1 for this upgrade, I'm talking like tier 4. But I suppose I could argue for something higher in the CRT now that you mentioned it.

Last edited:
God Kratos now is stronger than Power of Hope Kratos was when this thread was made, and Hope stomped back then. Yeah, Spawn is cooked here.

I don't think there's anything to vote for. I was pointing out how much of a stomp it was. I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back