• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt vs Kratos: Battle for #7 Strongest High 6-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Kratos gets his spot in the High 6-a list back, I guess, since Gunvolt's hax is all 4-d at best

Oh. Bruh

guys you gotta make a decision y’all keep going back and forth on the 5D stuff

m-maybe Time Travel back to when he doesn’t have the Tier 1 stuff? Idk man all I’m seeing is one shot sword

GoW became Low 1-C with 5D hax all around. Kratos is a smurf for realsies this time, and no disadvantage of lacking layers either.

Can't be a smurf if you don't have Tier 1 hax apparently.
That's weird, considering that being a smurf usually means having higher-dimensional hax, and 4-D people are higher-dimensional (Like Solaris from Sonic and Dormammu from the MCU)

That's weird, considering that being a smurf usually means having higher-dimensional hax, and 4-D people are higher-dimensional (Like Solaris from Sonic and Dormammu from the MCU)
Can't be a smurf if your AP and hax are the same potency as your HDE.

You know you can be a 4-D smurf right? And Kratos was.
That's what I've been saying.

We have various well-known 4-D smurfs, such as any character in D&D who is below tier 2 but above 6-C, not to mention that Sonic has some 4-D smurf resistances in base.

Huh, didn't know. Bobsican's CRT kinda left shit vague.
That's just for whether smurf hax has qualitatively superior potency too or is just range, or at times not even smurf hax to begin with, if, for example, someone pulled mind hax on a 3D character with tier 1 stats, that's not smurf as neither smurf range or potency is required to affect that (as hax ignores durability by definition to begin with)

I dunno? I mean, it technically could work since Kratos's demigod self isn't Acausal, but how in-character is that for Gunvolt?
It's actually the very first and only thing he really does in this key canonically, though I'm not sure if he'd do the same in a fight setting because that was a story situation

I feel like people run a bit too far with that weakness of Kratos's. Like, he's not going to beat up a kid but he's not gonna just be caught helpless and shaking.

At this point, it's a matter of if he can incap the latter non-lethally.

Oh wait I didn’t know we actually just gonna go dew it anyways- GV is 5’3“ so he’d be tiny to Kratos

In canon GV’s first and only action he did with Astral Order when it was under his control was deadass turn into a baby and time travel, I’m guessing babies are off limits for Kratos, however that was for a story purpose and I don’t know if GV would do that for an actual fight

Otherwise he passive Fate Manip with Astral Order and does teleport attack spam that apparently you guys be saying Kratos just gets outmuscled by

Otherwise he passive Fate Manip with Astral Order and does teleport attack spam that apparently you guys be saying Kratos just gets outmuscled by
Fate-hax isn't working on Kratos. Does anything stop the latter from just power-nulling Gunvolt?

Fate-hax isn't working on Kratos. Does anything stop the latter from just power-nulling Gunvolt?
it’s 5D now right? Basically nothing unless it’s dodgable- Prevasion is would have worked against it but it’s 4D so nah

but what about the other argument being this:
teleport attack spam that apparently you guys be saying Kratos just gets outmuscled by

and also my entire rest of the message instead of literally the one sentence you pointed out

bro deadass this result isn’t gonna be permanent until you guys actually keep the 5D

it’s 5D now right? Basically nothing unless it’s dodgable- Prevasion is would have worked against it but it’s 4D so nah
Everything is 5-D.
but what about the other argument being this:

and also my entire rest of the message instead of literally the one sentence you pointed out
Huh. Forgot about that. Why would teleport spam out muscle him? He's dealt with time manipulators that blitz him, invisibility, illusion spam and fighting himself times a dozen.

Flighty and hard-to-hit opponents aren't an issue for him.
bro deadass this result isn’t gonna be permanent until you guys actually keep the 5D
This isn't the Athena reasoning, idk why people keep asking this.

Everything is 5-D.
Yeah I guess GV dies (if i recall arms of Hades was an all ground hitting attack from this one gif i saw so if so GV flies), unless he can dodge with his teleport spam
Huh. Forgot about that. Why would teleport spam out muscle him? He's dealt with time manipulators that blitz him, invisibility, illusion spam and fighting himself times a dozen.

Flighty and hard-to-hit opponents aren't an issue for him.
Just going off what KLOL said bruh
Prolly not much other than get outmuscled.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/7b/GVAssault.gif/ As a reminder of what the "teleport spam" looks like, and GV has 11-12c (which this teleport spam would be "blitz" since he's doing it to people who scale to the 11-12c) vs Kratos's 6c, so it's definitely a blitz- and GV is 647 Petas vs Kratos's 6 Petas and for some reason I'm not seeing the secret high-g regen Kratos probably has hidden in his profile because yes- so Kratos gets... one shot? Doesn't feel right.

was KLOL misinformed or smth? Remember for starting moves GV either Time Travels and kills Kratos in he past as a weird baby thing (it's some weird shit) or this bullcrap "hits as fast as you can mash the button" you see in the gif, it's one or the other

As a bonus point- GV can just do this

and block pretty much any non-hax projectile Kratos has, and he can hold that thing as long as he likes (like im dead serious i think i held that thing for 2 minutes straight before i got bored), so if Kratos gets touched by that he also gets really effin hurt

Last edited:
Yeah I guess GV dies (if i recall arms of Hades was an all ground hitting attack from this one gif i saw so if so GV flies), unless he can dodge with his teleport spam
Kratos also has Souls of Hades.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/7b/GVAssault.gif/ As a reminder of what the "teleport spam" looks like, and GV has 11-12c (which this teleport spam would be "blitz" since he's doing it to people who scale to the 11-12c) vs Kratos's 6c, so it's definitely a blitz- and GV is 647 Petas vs Kratos's 6 Petas and for some reason I'm not seeing the secret high-g regen Kratos probably has hidden in his profile because yes
No idea about why regen's suddenly becoming a topic of discussion TBF.

ur gonna have to explain dat to me lol
Kratos thinks, souls come out and wreak havoc.

I'm probably just gonna assume that Kratos just has random crap that I'm not aware of lol- does he actually have something that will let him survive getting killed conventionally?
The teleport spam here? Probably, the 6.6c feat for him was utterly casual, and he blitzes people who can statue him with literal time stop, if you believe the wank, WoG literally said he broke out of time stop in the first stage with sheer speed so that's not gonna be an issue here.

Kratos thinks, souls come out and wreak havoc.
Bruh-

Yeah no shit GV dies bro tf- his Regen would normally help in that case but this is 5D so lol- gonna assume he leads with it
The teleport spam here? Probably, the 6.6c feat for him was utterly casual, and he blitzes people who can statue him with literal time stop, if you believe the wank, WoG literally said he broke out of time stop in the first stage with sheer speed so that's not gonna be an issue here.
bro why didn't u say that before tf is that

tbf the 11-12c feat was kinda somewhat casual in demeanor for the feat performer but ehhhh

What about just being surrounded by a passive damaging forcefield that from what I still understand one shots? Kratos is from a game more about melee combat right? That would pose a problem, or maybe it would make him use soul stuff earlier? Then again GV could just activate it when it's too late for Kratos to move away when he's close

Oh and also this I guess which is even more one shotty

I guess GV time travels...? But like, I rather have another reason because while the evidence points to that being his "starting move" it's like... for story

Last edited:
I'm probably just gonna assume that Kratos just has random crap that I'm not aware of lol- does he actually have something that will let him survive getting killed conventionally?
Hmmm. I don't think he has his regeneration in this key. He can use shadow clones to switch out of attacks and even hax at the last moment though. And a Low 1-C dura shield.

Oh L1C shield bruh, is it omnidirectional like a Forcefield? Cuz yuh that kinda matters cuz if he messing up once he’s cooked

how he dealing with the Time Travel btw

Aight yeah then it really do just be the Time Travel

There’s also screenwide EE and AZ which you guys be saying works against Kratos ig? I have to dig into the GV bag to see if he got anything else

and Causality Manip in his back pocket for bad ending null but I’m sure Kratos has smth

i’m also seeing that GV got that Spaceflight range, but with Soul of Hades at play maybe Kratos just pulls GV’s soul from that far away to beat it up?

Aight yeah then it really do just be the Time Travel

There’s also screenwide EE and AZ which you guys be saying works against Kratos ig? I have to dig into the GV bag to see if he got anything else

and Causality Manip in his back pocket for bad ending null but I’m sure Kratos has smth

i’m also seeing that GV got that Spaceflight range, but with Soul of Hades at play maybe Kratos just pulls GV’s soul from that far away to beat it up?
Acting like you don't probably have 1-2 CRT's in the works to massive amp Gunvolt's P&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back