• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pretty much. Dante has better AD I think, since it's pretty basic for Kratos in this tier."

By AD you mean the ability to become faster and stronger as the battle goes on here?
Yeah. Kratos only gets really good when he's a god, and can keep up with Zeus, who can go from jobbing to oneshotting in like, 15 minutes tops?

Kratos can also use his duplication to tank attacks for him, reflect Dante's attacks back at him with the Sun Shield, BFR him to another dimension, and would know of the latter's power via his Info Analysis.
Dante has the exact same stuff, duplication, attack reflection power null etc through Royal Guard, also can sense power levels, Dante also has Dimensional travel.
Pretty sure we don't auto-assume resurrection to bring you back from any level of damage unless it's like, one of those time rewind type deals. And Kratos has Type 4 Immortality Negation.
Ohh, no u I think u mistook me, this isn't an auto-assumption. Dante already should resists Immo negation Type 4. For it to require even Mid Godly or higher it needs feats of completely erasing mind body and soul. Does the spear have negated characters regen of that level prior. Otherwise its just soul and mind hax that Dante resists

Dante has the exact same stuff, duplication, attack reflection power null etc through Royal Guard, also can sense power levels, Dante also has Dimensional travel.
Yeah. Kinda why I think it's inconclusive.
Ohh, no u I think u mistook me, this isn't an auto-assumption. Dante already should resists Immo negation Type 4. For it to require even Mid Godly or higher it needs feats of completely erasing mind body and soul. Does the spear have negated characters regen of that level prior. Otherwise its just soul and mind hax that Dante resists
Souls in GoW are mind+soul+concept+their luck+where they go when they die. The Spear can destroy souls with a touch, including Kratos who already has the aforementioned resistances layered.

Also guys remember Kratos has infinite speed Helios Shield + Dawn of Light combo beam and explosion attack.

Low High regen Dante has isn't surviving that.

Went from 4C in Mission 19 end boss fight to 4A to umquantifiable higher seconds later by the time of Mission 20.

Basically short span of last half boss fight of Arkham.

How do both of those work? Can Dante just shoot somewhere Divine Defense and Sun Shield aren't protecting Kratos?
Helios Shield absorbs and reflects attacks from Low 1-C beings. Kratos doesn't have DD, Gil's just making a comparison.

And potentially, yeah. Granted, Instinctive Reaction, Enhanced Senses, Clairvoyance and ESP from Kratos would make this very difficult. And Dante himself would have to deal with Light of Dawn's infinite attack speed.

Edit: Gil's right about it protecting from AoE. Forgot about Persephone's death blast.

Decent but Unquantifiable, if you want a qualitative description of speed increase look at the Dante vs Gilver speed increase scan in his 8C key.

Forget the 4C to 4A AD part for now. While it's accurate increase according to profile. Verse doesn't run on vs wiki calcs. So it's nebulous.

Just go with decent stomp/one shot level increases in AD for speed/power on quality level. Don't put a number on it.
What about in terms of a speed increase?

How do both of those work? Can Dante just shoot somewhere Divine Defense and Sun Shield aren't protecting Kratos?
Protects against AoE as well. Uh the Sun Shield is the defense. Divine Defence is not some ability, I was just being descriptive of the shield and how OP it is.

Although like I said if Dante is pushed Jackpot can come out.

Kratos also has decent AD, just look at Pollux castor fight.

On visual narrative scale, both Dante and Kratos are equal in AD. Also both have stat amp via Rage and DT transformation. So again it's another tie.

Souls in GoW are mind+soul+concept+their luck+where they go when they die. The Spear can destroy souls with a touch, including Kratos who already has the aforementioned resistances layered.
The Gorb can bring back lost souls, so even the direction stuff of GoW souls is handled in a way. Its funny how both of them have very similar abilities or abilities that can cancel each other.

Pretty close, tho I think Dante has the advantage via jack pot if he uses it then it is over for kratos in my opinion but I’ll vote incon

pretty sure he was joking...
Was blowing it out of proportion in calling it canon (and frankly a total lock on his sexuality will probably never be canonically announced since the series doesnt focus much on that sorta thing, featuring a grand total of one romantic subplot in the games that wasn't eventually backpedalled on)
He gets sus asf with some of his wisecracks tho
also the bis are sorely lacking in reps that aren't yet another version of Dracula so just let me have this
EWkkrmJX0AAyhA6.jpg

Last edited:
Was blowing it out of proportion in calling it canon (and frankly a total lock on his sexuality will probably never be canonically announced since the series doesnt focus much on that sorta thing, featuring a grand total of one romantic subplot in the games that wasn't eventually backpedalled on)
also the bis are sorely lacking in reps that aren't yet another version of Dracula so just let me have this
EWkkrmJX0AAyhA6.jpg
The manga translation are wonky, on some he even says he wants a smaller dick

(and frankly a total lock on his sexuality will probably never be canonically announced since the series doesnt focus much on that sorta thing, featuring a grand total of one romantic subplot in the games that wasn't eventually backpedalled on)
We'll see. The developers definitely went against Dante X Lady. I noticed the Before the Nightmare novel seemed to be teasing Dante X Lucia. It's also possible Vergil X Lady will be made a thing, since he was shown to be concerned about her well being.
You'd need an accurate translation of that, but making jokes like that doesn't prove anything anyway.
In real life, most gay/bi men are gay, not bi. By contrast most gay/bi women are actually bi. So it's not all that unrealistic to have more gay male characters than bi males. And canon and characters are important in their own right.

In real life, most gay/bi men are gay, not bi. By contrast most gay/bi women are actually bi.
As a bissexual person:
What the actual f*ck?
Not taking my sexuality into account:
Your saying that Under what proof? Which article, which writer? Or just saying over your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back