• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baken384

He/Him
P3 Jotaro Kujo (Pre-DIO's World) vs Kratos (Playstation All Stars)

• TRUE SPEED EQUAL (those who believe in that dumb speed equal rule with stands should not comment here)
  • Starting DIstance: 10 Meters
  • no time stop
  • Fight takes place on Moonlight Bridge from P3
mortal-kombat-mortal-kombat9-mortal-kombat2011-kratos-kratos-god-of-war-gif-21185331.gif
Star_Platinum_Tear.gif

Jotaro:
Kratos:
Incon:

Star Platinum grabs Kratos and rips him apart with his Class M lifting strength (there is no proof Kratos [Playstation All-Stars] can survive Class M tearing forces).
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is everyone focusing on LS when SP almost never LS's in character?

I mean it's still a stomp because invisible MFTL Punch Ghost Kratos can't do anything to is better then whatever TF Kratos has.

And yes, I said MFTL for a reason.

Is it? Doesn't bro have petrification, parahax, and so on?

Is it? Doesn't bro have petrification, parahax, and so on?
Actually, nvm. Just saw the 10 meter distance thing (and remembered Jotaro's dura).

So Kratos can potentially just kill him before SP does him in.

I guess it's fair now (not really addable but fair).

Why is everyone focusing on LS when SP almost never LS's in character?
Inside joke also you'd be surprised, he used it like 10 times funnily enough, and is also something he explicitly uses if punching doesnt work
Actually, nvm. Just saw the 10 meter distance thing (and remembered Jotaro's dura).

So Kratos can potentially just kill him before SP does him in.

I guess it's fair now (not really addable but fair).
I mean if it's a speed thing, never forget, Plat is only a threat within 2m of Jotaro.

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: JOTARO!!! I have come to put an end to your stardust crusade!!
zacxion-zacxiometro.gif

Jotaro: yare yare daze... you only have Superhuman lifting strength Kratos [Playstation All-Stars].... you can't survive Star Platinum's Class M lifting strength....
jotaro-kujo.gif

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: uh oh... looks like I gotta get out of here!!!
kratos-running.gif

Jotaro: heh.. too late Kratos [Playstation All-Stars], you've already stepped into my 2 meter stand radius... my MFTL+ Star Platinum combat speed has allowed me to get a grip on you.... PLATINUM TEAR!!!!
Star_Platinum_Tear.gif

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: noooooooooooooo
doom-guy.gif

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: JOTARO!!! I have come to put an end to your stardust crusade!!
zacxion-zacxiometro.gif

Jotaro: yare yare daze... you only have Superhuman lifting strength Kratos [Playstation All-Stars].... you can't survive Star Platinum's Class M lifting strength....
jotaro-kujo.gif

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: uh oh... looks like I gotta get out of here!!!
kratos-running.gif

Jotaro: heh.. too late Kratos [Playstation All-Stars], you've already stepped into my 2 meter stand radius... my MFTL+ Star Platinum combat speed has allowed me to get a grip on you.... PLATINUM TEAR!!!!
Star_Platinum_Tear.gif

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: noooooooooooooo
doom-guy.gif
This is excellent... 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Jotaro: eeyikes... looks like I underestimated Kratos [Playstation All-Stars] melee attack range.... guess it's time for my secret technique... PLATINUM INHALE!!
jotaro-vs-justice-jotaro.gif

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: WTF Star Platinum is inhaling all of the air surrounding the Moonlight Bridge (Persona 3)... I don't have self-sustenance that allows me to survive without air... I can't breathe....
kratos-sad-sad-kratos.gif

Jotaro: While you were collapsing to the ground due to a lack of oxygen I have grabbed you with Star Platinum... PLATINUM CRUSH!!!
red-rush-omniman.gif

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: noooooooo
doom-doom-eternal.gif

Jotaro: eeyikes... looks like I underestimated Kratos [Playstation All-Stars] melee attack range.... guess it's time for my secret technique... PLATINUM INHALE!!
jotaro-vs-justice-jotaro.gif

Kratos [Playstation All-Stars]: WTF Star Platinum is inhaling all of the air surrounding the Moonlight Bridge (Persona 3)... I don't have self-sustenance that allows me to survive without air... I can't breathe....
kratos-sad-sad-kratos.gif

Jotaro: While you were collapsing to the ground due to a lack of oxygen I have grabbed you with Star Platinum... PLATINUM CRUSH!!!
red-rush-omniman.gif

Kratos: noooooooo
doom-doom-eternal.gif
All in character..

I'm not experienced in JJBA scaling, what hax does Jotaro have? And another one: are we using items for Kratoes

Main thing is he can summon a punch ghost that Kratos can't see, sense, or interact with.

Main thing is he can summon a punch ghost that Kratos can't see, sense, or interact with.
Oh alright, well presuming Kratos doesn't have items as those are optional equipment (and the fact that his main abilities are pretty bad) I'll go with Jotaro due to that advantage alone

Oh alright, well presuming Kratos doesn't have items as those are optional equipment (and the fact that his main abilities are pretty bad) I'll go with Jotaro due to that advantage alone
Unless OP says otherwise, Kratoes does get optional equipment.

That means he can make himself invulnerable and turn Jotaro into stone both for a short time, I'm still gonna be neutral cause again I know don't know much about jojos

How long is invul? Petrification, if it only lasts 4 seconds might not be that useful given, well, ya know
Ezgif-3-defed8757d.gif

10s, that should be enough for him to one shot jotaro unless there's another counter
Ezgif-5-ee259ce30e.gif

Yeah, that would still be Plat.
Kinda have to get past him to land a hit, or at the very least have AOE big enough to where he can't block it all.

Back