• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I'm missing something then that'll make

Dante: 1.5344936e+65 Joules

Kratos: 1.688e63 Joules

Last edited:
Kratos has 5-D Reactive Evolution, Information Analysis that tells him his opponents abilities, mind/soul/concept destruction via AoE and power null via lightning blasts. Among other things.

Dante seems to have the massive AP advantage and a lot of resistances.

Wait, does OP state they can use their full arsenal?

Then Kratos one-shots with divine weapons.

Wait, does OP state they can use their full arsenal?

Then Kratos one-shots with divine weapons.
Yes, he can use it, I only restricted their Infinite speed

But you guys shouldn't ignore Dante's own set of passives and regeneration, gentlemen

Yes, he can use it, I only restricted their Infinite speed

But you guys shouldn't ignore Dante's own set of passives and regeneration, gentlemen
Doesn't Kratos's soul destruction with his smurf stuff neg Low-Godly regen by default tho?

Plus I'm pretty sure Kratos ignores much of Dante's passives with his RE which works on even 5D hazards and his SW which allows him to basically give a massive middle finger to fundamental laws of his reality such as fate

We aren't in 2018 tho

Also souls were only conceptual with POC

Anyways since we are doing this again Dante's haxes are still 5D coupled with 5D resistances and RE that makes him go bonkers at the sight of new shit.

It's pretty much the last thread but this time Kratos isn't untouchable and Dante can freely go crazy on his ass.

Anyways since we are doing this again Dante's haxes are still 5D coupled with 5D resistances and RE that makes him go bonkers at the sight of new shit.
Yeah right, like Kratos isn't filled up the ass with that either. He's got 3-4 layers depending on which hax he resists is hyperfixated on.

Also currently seizing and hemorrhaging from the fact that we're doing this again for the millionth time
And yet...
You know what? Dante's canonically bi
Since when? And based on what?
, and it was a trait common and at times celebrated in ancient Greece
Not so much common, and actually more a subject of ridiculing the boys who got done by the older men than anything else, but the stuff they did in Sparta did sometimes include that stuff.
. I vote that they kiss.
I don't think they could stand each other even if they were bi.

Anyway, with the way Kratos is going on the Wiki as opposed to how DMC is going, with an opponent who admitted to hating DMC currently trying to downgrade DMC and having staff support, I wouldn't be surprised if DMC5 Dante was tiered below tier 5 sometime soon, so this thread will likely be the same as the others anyway. They all got outdated because someone's tier changed.

Last edited:
"Stonewall" means a character or weapon that has higher durability than ap. Like my Ap is Multi City Block, while my durability is Low 2-C.
Yeah, but how does that correlate with "strongest spot"? Afaik, those weapons and defences don't have any structural weaknesses which can be exploited.

If that's what you meant.

TL; DR, both have layered hax at around the same-ish level, both can one-shot each other, but Dante has passive Low 1-C hax following him wherever and whenever.

Honestly, I don't have a concrete answer. At this point it just matters on who pulls the trigger first. Or maybe, they might end up pulling at the same time and killing each other, or giving up and conceding to a stalemate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back