• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt vs Kratos: Battle for #7 Strongest High 6-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
How high into High 6-A is Gunvolt? Also any notable 4D hax resistances to mention? Because Kratos is loaded up the ass with 4D hax + resistances himself.

How high into High 6-A is Gunvolt?
672 petatons, but this is a hax fight.
Also any notable 4D hax resistances to mention? Because Kratos is loaded up the ass with 4D hax + resistances himself.
The following are 4D (as in 2-A levels of 4-D)

So yeah, all of the above are 4D/2-A resistances, plus he has Mid-Godly

Do we even give resistances across the number of universes involved? Because as far as I understand it, something similar like this got kneecapped with Yhwach a while back. Under those conditions, only layers would matter.

@Planck69

Do we even give resistances across the number of universes involved? Because as far as I understand it, something similar like this got kneecapped with Yhwach a while back. Under those conditions, only layers would matter.

@Planck69
Oh I know it's only 4-D still, I just thought it was still worth mentioning as a bit of a flex.

@Planck69
As far as I know, no, it would just be reach.

Type EE low 2-C and EE 2-A. I don't think it would change, it would still be hax 4D, what would change would be range.

Type EE 9-A and EE 3-A.

Okay let's get this out of the why

Gunvolt is NOT winning, unless you accept Time Travelling which is only a possibly (heard that Kratos only beat that by going back in time with the Sisters of Fate instead of having a blatant resistance). Other than that MAYBE you can argue Voltaic Buster can do something (one shots 672 Petas).

Gunvolt's current tier 2 tiering is infinite universes (2-A), but again, not even sure if that works. However- I will argue that Gunvolt won't die. Other than that, I can't do crap about GV winning.

If you want to go with the layers argument, I guess you can use the currently (unoffically unaccepted) Glaives argument, where 2-A Moebius powers was sealed by 6 Glaives, whereas GV needed 1000 Glaives- making for around 166 layers of this, but that's iffy for the Fate part

Another argument could be Image Pulses that have a lot of hax too like 2-A Power Null, which would scale to the 166 layers mentioned later down here. Maybe absorption works too, oh and passive Madness / Empath manip and yes the 2-A power null would scale to this. Technically this is accepted on the page, but I never really outlined the number for people to be aware of.

Not sure if I want to apply that to that hax though, it's pretty yikes, so again, I rather prefer arguing that Gunvolt just, survives, and uses AP to do something

With that out of the way, how you guys wanna do this, you want me to post the Prevasion Copypasta about how GV is like, pretty much invincible or do we wanna go the long way where you throw every hax he has at me and i counter each one individually, or do you want me to go through the Kratos P&A section and tell you have GV survives each one

Also how high Immortality Negation 3, GV's is High End Mid-G for instantly regenning (as well as Prevading somehow) EE (from 4D EE, literally every past version of himself / his history got EE'd), AZ, Soul, Time, Space, Death, Conceptual 3, BFR shit all at the same time.

You know, the way you phrased that kinda makes me think GV is the one who stomps instead...

I've been told GV has Spatial Intangibility, which is one very specific thing kratos has been showcased he can't handle. I don't know the specifics of how it's utilized or if it has limitations, but to me it seems GV just survives by state of being since kratos can't hit him.

I've been told GV has Spatial Intangibility, which is one very specific thing kratos has been showcased he can't handle. I don't know the specifics of how it's utilized or if it has limitations, but to me it seems GV just survives by state of being since kratos can't hit him.
You're thinking of Zed's version of Prevasion, GV's is just that you have to hit specifically Electrons (that part is layered being Copen < GV2 < Kirin < Asimov < GV3 < Moebius-GV [maybe]), as well as all of the other shit he can Prevade and it's weird. GV does Prevade spatial hax though, which would probably bypass Spatial intang

He might as well have it though since his Prevasion has pretty much transended what "electron intangibility" should be and is just blatently superior to Zed's version that is actually spatial intang

Prevasion seems broken in how much it can dodge, tbh.

• Soul Damaging Attacks
    • (Black Badge)
  • Space, Time, and Soul Destroying Attacks, "killing" those concepts / existencesto kill foes for sure
    • (Tenjian Seven Slashes, GV3 Gunvolt only)
  • Passive Attacks
    • (Zonda's Paradise Lost, Cayman's Duelist Dimension)
  • Space tearing and Existence Erasure attacks
    • (Jota, GV3 only with both Gunvolt and Kirin)
  • Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction (2-A)
    • (Greed Snatcher users, GV3 Gunvolt only)
  • Existence Erasure by destroying every possible past of a subject that would lead to their current self that is in combat, banishing them to another world of they survive (see: Asimov and Nova boss battles). (2-A)
    • (Moebius, GV3 Gunvolt only)
  • For specifically Gunvolt in Azure Striker Gunvolt 3, the ability is 2-A / Multiversal due to being able to Prevade Damnatio Memorie, which normally pierces Prevasion such as Kirin's by erasing existences throughout every possible timeline they could have had that led to them getting hit to the attack, which would be infinite.

Okay let's get this out of the why

Gunvolt is NOT winning, unless you accept Time Travelling which is only a possibly (heard that Kratos only beat that by going back in time with the Sisters of Fate instead of having a blatant resistance). Other than that MAYBE you can argue Voltaic Buster can do something (one shots 672 Petas).
Kratos is Tier 2 by the time he clears Atlas.

Gunvolt's current tier 2 tiering is infinite universes (2-A), but again, not even sure if that works. However- I will argue that Gunvolt won't die. Other than that, I can't do crap about GV winning.

If you want to go with the layers argument, I guess you can use the currently (unoffically unaccepted) Glaives argument, where 2-A Moebius powers was sealed by 6 Glaives, whereas GV needed 1000 Glaives- making for around 166 layers of this, but that's iffy for the Fate part

Another argument could be Image Pulses that have a lot of hax too like 2-A Power Null, which would scale to the 166 layers mentioned later down here. Maybe absorption works too, oh and passive Madness / Empath manip and yes the 2-A power null would scale to this. Technically this is accepted on the page, but I never really outlined the number for people to be aware of.
That would indeed be very, very problematic.

Also how high Immortality Negation 3, GV's is High End Mid-G for instantly regenning (as well as Prevading somehow) EE (from 4D EE, literally every past version of himself / his history got EE'd), AZ, Soul, Time, Space, Death, Conceptual 3, BFR shit all at the same time.
Doesn't GV have spatial intangibility which Demigod Kratos (And by extension, Norse Kratos) has no answer for?

Kratos is Tier 2 by the time he clears Atlas.
So he resists right?
That would indeed be very, very problematic.
The Power Null is relatively easy to dodge, but rest assured it will definitely one shot along with that as the power null is combined with an equally strong Stat Reduction... wait, how fast is Kratos? GV is at > 10.7c

Edit, i see Kratos is 6c, so GV has a near 2x speed adv

What can Kratos do against this, he only got 6 petas

Doesn't GV have spatial intangibility which Demigod Kratos (And by extension, Norse Kratos) has no answer for?
He has Layered (like three to five) Electron Intangibility, but it has become so overpowered it is superior to an actual Spatial Intangibility user in Zed. How layered is Kratos means to bypass Electrons? (Even then I still don't even know if it's enough tbh). If it's via Power Null GV unitonically Prevades

. But technically with the power of Image Pulses, he was able to make a Prevasion ability for Kirin based off of memories of other people (its weird), so technically, he could straight up grant himself the ability to use Vibratio, which is indeed Spatial Intangibility

Along with the super high end mid G regen (can be argued to be High G), GV has access to Muse Powers which have Causality abilities to save GV from deaths (since its not affecting Kratos, there would be nothing to resist)

I'll also assume Kratos has dealt with below Absolute Zero (along with its other properties like Death, EE, Concept, Space, Time, and Soul shattering features)

Incon FRA for now

also 4D Invul

Last edited:
So he resists right?
Not in this key, no. Kratos confronts the Sisters when he's already deep into Tier 2 territory, so that would not scale to his Demigod (AKA Tier 6/4 key)

The Power Null is relatively easy to dodge, but rest assured it will definitely one shot along with that as the power null is combined with an equally strong Stat Reduction... wait, how fast is Kratos? GV is at > 10.7c

Edit, i see Kratos is 6c, so GV has a near 2x speed adv

What can Kratos do against this, he only got 6 petas
Prolly not much other than get outmuscled.

He has Layered (like three to five) Electron Intangibility, but it has become so overpowered it is superior to an actual Spatial Intangibility user in Zed. How layered is Kratos means to bypass Electrons? (Even then I still don't even know if it's enough tbh). If it's via Power Null GV unitonically Prevades

. But technically with the power of Image Pulses, he was able to make a Prevasion ability for Kirin based off of memories of other people (its weird), so technically, he could straight up grant himself the ability to use Vibratio, which is indeed Spatial Intangibility
Yeouch. Kratos gets cooked.

I'll also assume Kratos has dealt with below Absolute Zero (along with its other properties like Death, EE, Concept, Space, Time, and Soul shattering features)
Absolute Zero and EE, nope. Kratos gets negged by those.

Concept stuff (Type 3) and Soul stuff, yes. Space and Time stuff come in GoW key (Tier 2).

Guess he's getting that #7 spot.

It's hilarious btw how @Smashtwig is carrying Gunvolt on his own against characters with entire fandom groups on this site (like GoW).
Tbf we're not going to nonsensically argue for a character if he can't win just because we support the verse. Kratos can't get around his intangibility so seems straightforward.

I swear if y'all put me up against people with large communities again I think I'll cry

Untitled_drawing_1.png

I think I'm just gonna add to this if you people are dead set on jumping me

wait I see no 2-C weapons in the OP does that make a difference or does GV Prevade + Regen that?
If GV can prevade 2-A stuff he can prevade those.

Plus I wasn't sure if those weapons would be allowed in a ranking of the strongest High 6-A (or rather the 7th strongest).

If GV can prevade 2-A stuff he can prevade those.

Plus I wasn't sure if those weapons would be allowed in a ranking of the strongest High 6-A (or rather the 7th strongest).
If this isn't Non-smurf then they're fine to use.

Also, we indeed don't measure universe number for hax/resistance.

But yeah, Demigod Kratos hasn't really dealt with spatial intangibility yet.

If this isn't Non-smurf then they're fine to use.

Also, we indeed don't measure universe number for hax/resistance.

But yeah, Demigod Kratos hasn't really dealt with spatial intangibility yet.
Well either way I doubt the 2-C weapons change the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back