• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt vs Kratos: Battle for #7 Strongest High 6-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight yeah then it really do just be the Time Travel
That's an issue.
There’s also screenwide EE and AZ which you guys be saying works against Kratos ig? I have to dig into the GV bag to see if he got anything else
This is an issue but he has instinctive reaction and would likely just freeze Gunvolt in time.
and Causality Manip in his back pocket for bad ending null but I’m sure Kratos has smth
This he resists.
i’m also seeing that GV got that Spaceflight range, but with Soul of Hades at play maybe Kratos just pulls GV’s soul from that far away to beat it up?
Maybe. But he's far more likely to try a non-lethal and harmful method on a kid.

.....Wait, can't the Furies just take Kratos's (and Gunvolt's) spot? They have 5-D level illusions and mind-hax that they open with regularly.

That's an issue.
Dang. Shucks for Kratos
This is an issue but he has instinctive reaction and would likely just freeze Gunvolt in time.
normally I’d say “Gunvolt Prevades somehow because that actually happened” but uh. 5D. But GV can teleport out of range first (from what I’m seeing Time Stop is hundreds of meters while GV’s teleport is much higher)
This he resists.
Not sure how it would interact, how it works is basically reverting bad endings so like…? It could be something that only affects GV but at the same time idk
Maybe. But he's far more likely to try a non-lethal and harmful method on a kid.
I feel like going lethal is the only way he’s gonna deal with GV because anything that isn’t an Insta kill hax would be regenned off thanks to Mid-G and 647 Petas vs Kratos’s 6
.....Wait, can't the Furies just take Kratos's (and Gunvolt's) spot? They have 5-D level illusions and mind-hax that they open with regularly.
bruh

Wait a sec I realize that now Kratos vs GV is actually being discussed this could possibly be addable

incon FRA lol

Incon FRA

They don't have all the busted hax/resistance that Demigod Kratos has, though.

Also I would like to say that GV fought Shovel Knight in GV2 and Shovel Knight fought Kratos so GV scales to 5D and is L1C

So uh, regarding the position, we cool with letting the Furies have it? Since they have no qualms in murking and open with mind-hax/illusions.

So uh, regarding the position, we cool with letting the Furies have it? Since they have no qualms in murking and open with mind-hax/illusions.
Sure, unless someone prefers just "Characters from God of War"

Ye, we'd need to be super specific on which characters tho. There's like, only 4 of them in Tier 4.

Just realized the divine weapons were restricted, would those have made a difference with the 5D upgrades to the point where GV Time Travel doesn't work?

I can totally see Kratos going back to 4D, and then back to 5D, and people are gonna get rid of the match because they see Tier 2 GV and Tier 1 Kratos without actually looking at the match

If Kratos goes down to 4-D one more time a discussion rule should be made as then clearly there's something wrong...

Is something confusing about the verse page? Why Yggdrasil was Low 1-C way back when, why Kratos and Athena werre Low 1-C before and why the verse is Low 1-C now are based on entirely different reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back