• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Hadesmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yep, I did it, damn you all, let's get this party started.

Speed UnEqualized for now, if it needs to be Equalized lemme know, PoH Kratos vs 5B Hadesmon.

Kratos:

Hadesmo: 8

Now I wonder, why Revivemon and not Hadesmon? OvO

I mean, a battle against an Appmon God would be something more thematic :v I'll be here watching what will be presented while I continue my newest blog, if I find it necessary, I may perhaps supplement the content here somewhat.

So what does Kratos have other than Time Travel that can kill Revivemon permanently? Also Hadesmon is more thematic and seeing as he fought Mewtwo, that is better. Also what defense does Kratoast have for his hacking....hax....? Those will decide this fight.

Edit it to Hadesmon if you will.

I'd have to take a CLOSER look to answer the other questions.

After that if Kratos wins I think we can use Leviathan.

Slayer of Gods vs The One who created and absorbed the Gods OvO

Well I will say that For Hadesmon, simply destroying his soul will not kill him. Destroying his body nor mind will either. Kratos would have to destroy his mind, body AND soul to fully kill Hadesmon seeing as those three things are all different types of data. As long as even the smallest fragment of data is left, Hadesmon will continue to regenerate.

This is fairly even due to the speed advantage.

Can Revivemon regenerate if his energy is almost entirely sapped?

For Hadesmon, simply destroying his soul will not kill him

Regenerating without a soul is Mid-Godly, though, and his profile says Low-Godly

I would say yes seeing as when he regens, his stamina is usually restored. But I cannot say for sure. Ex will likely answer than one. Although, Hadesmon can absorb energy to add to his own as well.

@Kep

Not necessarily. Low-Godly is regenerating from a non corporeal essence.

For example, Youkai from Touhou regenerate from their mind

No that's just really high Low-Godly. In Hadesmon's case his regen is absurd due to the mechanics of the Digimon Franchise and having everything be just another type of data (including time and space).

Hard to tell.

Kratos's far higher speed ensures no physical hits are landing without some extreme circumstances. AP draining via Blades of Exile, which are what he starts out with in any given fight & abuses also ensures he won't stay behind in AP for too long.

If he can't regenerate without his energy, Claws of Hades win this for Kratos. Otherwise, it's way harder. I can say he isn't dying soon, though, for obvious reasons.

Kepekley23 said:
Kratos's far higher speed
THANK YOU, this reminded me that I need to update Kiwami Appmon's speed calculation because in fact the time of the feat was much less than I used before. But that will not influence much, Kratos possibly will be faster only the speed abyss will be smaller.

Anyway ignore this while the calculation is not updated, and also has not yet been accepted. It's just a warning to raise Dragon's hopes OvO

I should note that Hadesmon can flat out just null attacks.

It is capable not only of identifying a program's vulnerabilities in an instant, but also nullifying even powerful attacks without delay. When the power of its bond with its Buddy Rei reaches its maximum, a miracle will occur...!?
~ 4-041

No. Although overriding Power Null resistance requires having nulled better haxes, I think.

Here's the haxes he can resist nulls from:

• Mind Manip
  • Matter Manip
  • Soul Manip
  • Petrification
  • Death Manip
  • Fear Manip

I'm not sure how Power Null is scaled honestly. Anyway, what defenses does Kratos have to his mind, body or soul being transmutated or his items being transmutated. Does he alo have a defense for Spatial Manipulation as Hadesmon also have control over vast quantities of space as well. Also Hadesmon can completely effect the environment and reconfigure it.

In fact, it is Data/Information Manipulation with that capability. It is similar to Curse of PMMM that acts as Mind Control or Concept Manipulation that can act as Power Nullification.

Hackmon essentially reaches its programming, the set of 0s and 1s that constitute its existence and modifies it.

He could for instance hack his resistances to transform it into weaknesses (which is in fact a valid application as it is something very common in Cyber Sleuth) or modify his powers to something totally different (He literally modified a punch to make food fall from the sky).

So in that case you would have to have resistance to data manipulation to have resistance to Hackmon's special abilities, at least in my opinion (I do not really know how the Digimon/Appmon mechanics are handled here).

@Executor

Here, if an ability is, say, Illusion Creation and it has Mind Manipulation side effects, we count resisting it as Mind Manipulation, as shown by Madara's profile.

Similarly, if he uses data to null resisting Power Null already cuts it.

So Kratos doesn't necessarily require resistance to Data Manip to resist his hax.

@Dragon

Anyway, what defenses does Kratos have to his mind, body or soul being transmutated or his items being transmutated.

What does he transmutate it to?

For his items, at least Blades of Chaos and Golden Fleece have shown resistance to being petrified, which counts for something, I think.

Does Hadesmon have anything to counter Time Hax?

Does he alo have a defense for Spatial Manipulation as Hadesmon also have control over vast quantities of space as well.

What does it do combat-wise?

Also Hadesmon can completely effect the environment and reconfigure it.

Kratos has experience with this kind of opponent. Icarus's Wings would help out a lot.

Well, but in the case Hadesmon is able to affect the defenses of the opponent. This is something that can be done by modifying programming, for example in Cyber Sleuth it is possible to leave the opponent with a "Bug" and with that his resistances and weaknesses are changed.

In the case of Hadesmon's evolutionary line it is directly said that through his ability to overwrite data he is able to nullify any kind of defensive power.

A Hacking App Appmon. It analyzes programs and modifies the opponent's data, making the modified Appmon's defensive abilities as good as nonexistent.
And he does not have some kind of special resistance to temporal manipulation techniques, but I think he can defend himself through his ability to modify skills.

Just note this is not me being aggressive (some people take it that way for some reason), this is just me organizing my points.

"Similarly, if he uses data to null resisting Power Null already cuts it."

The issue here is that he's actively hacking Kratos and can just as easily eliminate said resistances as he's hacking Kratos' very being. From his mind, body and soul. To every single characteristic of his. Hence why it's labelled as Information Manipulation and not exactly Power Nullification. Hence why he bypasses resistance with it as he's directly affecting characteristics.

"So Kratos doesn't necessarily require resistance to Data Manip to resist his hax."

However, he will need a Data and Information Manipulation resistance to resist the hacking.

"What does he transmutate it to?"

He can literally do anything he wants.

The king of the underworld who governs over destruction and Regenerationn. It possesses the ability to change physical matter or data according to its will, and is capable of even altering or controlling vast expanses of space.
I should note that Data in Digimon refers to Matter, Mind, Souls, Time and Space.

"Does Hadesmon have anything to counter Time Hax?"

Other than knowing it's coming and/or hacking the item. No.

Of course waiting for Ex's recalc may be required.

@Dragon

He needs to focus on the opponent to hack, and Kratos is kinda 100x faster in combat speed and can easily double or triple his travel speed to make it all worse.

Not necessarily. If it were Hackmon yes, but since Raidramon his powers are made through a junction with space manipulation. In other words, everything in a certain space is directly affected by the ability of Raidramon / Revivemon / Hadesmon.

Kepekley23 said:
Can he modify a skill while time is stopped, though?
No, that would be a great advantage to Kratos.

(If this fight ends because of this, a future fight against Leviathan will be more fun OvO)

If this were Hackmon, that would be true. however Hadesmon has control over the entire surrounding space and as such anything in the space he control are basically doomed. Unless you're Leviathan. As the quote above states, Hadesmon can completely alter of flat out control vast quantities of space itself.

How does the space manipulation work, and is there proof it goes hand in hand with his Hacking?

Plus, Kratos does have a counter in the form of Time Travel. Although he will only do that when he is literally broken. It's easy for him to accomplish, though.

Yes as his power over space itself comes from his hacking.

The keys on its claws and tail allow it to hack into anything. One of the strongest Super Grade Appmon, it has an extremely dangerous ability that allows it to modify even space itself.
Does Kratos require an item to time travel. And if Hadesmon hacks him, he can take it away.

Raidramon Earth Manipulation
This is a simple demonstration of how this works, it hacks the space around and simply modifies its will.

Raidramo Power Nullification
In that case, Hackmon's powers that were once limited to the reach of his "Vanquish Claw" now occupy the entire region of the surrounding space.

And yes, Hackmon and his evolutionary line always starts with his Hack techniques. After all they are the Hack Appmon and also their profiles always exalt their special abilities being something they do. But we have good demonstrations of this as in the fights between Hackmon against the protagonists or the fight between Hackmon and DeZipmon.

Hackmon Hacking
Hackmon Hacking

As you can see the fight begins and Hackmon already uses his Hack to freely modify the powers of the opponent by changing them the way he wants and after that nullified everything that his opponent can do he ended the match with his "Vanquish Claw.

He doesn't need an item. He absorbed the powers of the Sisters of Fate after killing them.

By the way, a mere tiny remnant of the Power of Hope still makes Kratos able to resist hax stealing and either resurrect or regenerate. So Hadesmon is gonna need some very nice Hacking hax feats to take out Kratos's hax.

It isn't hacking hax, it's hacking Kratos' characteristics and/or the characteristics of his items via Information Manipulation in which Kratos doesn't resist.

The scan Executor posted suggests Hackmon doesn't hax people, but their attacks, so even if he haxes Kratos's items, Time Travel after the fight is over counters it and gives Kratos intel on his opponent's hax.

He simply showed examples of how his powers are linked to his spatial manipulation. He can hack others directly if he so wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back