• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hope Kratos would be murder. 5 layers of hax and 3 layers of CM1 coupled with 3 layers of uninteractibility and abstractness. Spider would never be able to touch him let alone interact with the man.
Good luck trying to interact with him, touching him and to damage him. 👀

if the nonduality thread gets accepted will that mean kratos will be able to interact with td type 2 characters??

if the nonduality thread gets accepted will that mean kratos will be able to interact with td type 2 characters??
Nah, no. Only ND2, TD2 may come in the future but right now only ND2

You can also interact with TD2 beings, they are only immune to the dualities they transcend, they do not transcends multiple truth states like type 3. You can still punch and attack them with concepts that they are not transcendent. It's not like type 5 acausality or type 3 transduality

Last edited:
I mean, for Grandfather Spider, his passives include:

• All of his Shadow Magic Abilities are Passive, including Passive Power Null, and is Low 1-C in Potency for him. Plus he has resistance negation that is also passive.
  • Dispel All and Debilitate both act as passive abilities and forceful ones. Dispel All lives up to its name in that it can dispel literally every type of ability in the game, which includes but is not limited to abilities such as "Corruption, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry and Possession via his ability to Take", this is scaling from him counterbalancing the other cosmic beings who have those abilities as well. Dispel All also drains the target of whatever power it would take them to use their abilities normally.

Debilitate works similarly in that it debuffs your damage output, healing/regenerative abilities (up to Mid-Godly) and "accuracy" (which basically means your 'ability' to perform any ability) down to 100%. Individually.

Whereas Dispel All will drain an opponent from their enemy and then go away after one use (or more depending on how often it's put up), Debilitate is much more versatile, because even if you get rid of the attack debuff, you still have the Regenerationn debuff and accuracy debuff stacked on top of you.
  • Essentially, Spider's passives are his Shadow Magic, but he can stop it if needed. His Power Nullifcation is through his Shadow Magic, if you have not noticed. Keep in mind, these abilities are associated with a conceptual, omnipresent force that forms an entire multiverse, that is constantly expanding, so general resistance won't be enough. Spider's hax can work on beings comparble, or even stronger than him. The primary Shadow Magic abilities would be A) Mind Manipulation: Spider's Mind Manipulation is so powerful, that he could have manipulated all three titans at once. And not only those titans, the entire race of all three titans. There were enough titans at the time Spider said he could do this, to inhabit an entire Universe, so even if you were to lowball, it would be in the millions. Then B) Power Null,

The italicized stuff

I mean, for Grandfather Spider, his passives include:

• All of his Shadow Magic Abilities are Passive, including Passive Power Null, and is Low 1-C in Potency for him. Plus he has resistance negation that is also passive.
  • Dispel All and Debilitate both act as passive abilities and forceful ones. Dispel All lives up to its name in that it can dispel literally every type of ability in the game, which includes but is not limited to abilities such as "Corruption, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry and Possession via his ability to Take", this is scaling from him counterbalancing the other cosmic beings who have those abilities as well. Dispel All also drains the target of whatever power it would take them to use their abilities normally.

Debilitate works similarly in that it debuffs your damage output, healing/regenerative abilities (up to Mid-Godly) and "accuracy" (which basically means your 'ability' to perform any ability) down to 100%. Individually.

Whereas Dispel All will drain an opponent from their enemy and then go away after one use (or more depending on how often it's put up), Debilitate is much more versatile, because even if you get rid of the attack debuff, you still have the Regenerationn debuff and accuracy debuff stacked on top of you.
  • Essentially, Spider's passives are his Shadow Magic, but he can stop it if needed. His Power Nullifcation is through his Shadow Magic, if you have not noticed. Keep in mind, these abilities are associated with a conceptual, omnipresent force that forms an entire multiverse, that is constantly expanding, so general resistance won't be enough. Spider's hax can work on beings comparble, or even stronger than him. The primary Shadow Magic abilities would be A) Mind Manipulation: Spider's Mind Manipulation is so powerful, that he could have manipulated all three titans at once. And not only those titans, the entire race of all three titans. There were enough titans at the time Spider said he could do this, to inhabit an entire Universe, so even if you were to lowball, it would be in the millions. Then B) Power Null,

The italicized stuff
yikes

wouldn't poh kratos stand up against this?

Would you have any idea how many hax layers Spider has?
all i know is that spider has 5 layers of absorption but that probably turns into 6 with his heart
Also POH Kratos negates all forms of immortality and has immunity to Type 1 Concept Manipulation.
poh kratos cant negate immo type 9 and immunity got removed

nvm we shouldn't be talking abt poh kratos anyway coz this is god of war kratos

all i know is that spider has 5 layers of absorption but that probably turns into 6 with his heart

poh kratos cant negate immo type 9 and immunity got removed

nvm we shouldn't be talking abt poh kratos anyway coz this is god of war kratos
Immunity got removed, but Conceptual Invulnerability stayed making "Immunity" redundant. Do what you will with that.

bro whats gonna happen to kratos's vs matches on his profile
he has 5D smurf stuff now
Nothing really. He had 4D hax back then which would've one-shot his enemies before. Most of his matchups are Demigod form, and most of the people he went up against had noteworthy wincons. The matchups will be fine.

He doesn't really open up w/ it against ppl like the MC since the plot needs to go on and it's a turn based video game... but yeah against others he chose to just bfr em.

He can also mind manip Kratos (his is layered), and he can pretty much deactivate Kratos's resistance to magic.

And he can just absorb his power (layered as well)
I realize I'm like... a month late with this... but since the thread is still relatively active, I might as well clarify that those scans are on Spider's profile as a way to show what his BFR looks like. Those feats aren't directly his, the Axenos feat even clarifies that it was the Celestians who banished him. The latter scan was a seal conjured up by druids. He should still be able to BFR in similar if not the same ways, but yeah.

Regarding the layers stuff, I'm not really all that familiar with how layers are treated in this context, but if it's something like "A scaling chain above XYZ's own abilities at the same tier" then yeah Spider has several layers to his abilities. Hard to say what he opens with, but he's at least gone out of his way to seal the player inside their own dream on one occasion.

I realize I'm like... a month late with this... but since the thread is still relatively active, I might as well clarify that those scans are on Spider's profile as a way to show what his BFR looks like. Those feats aren't directly his, the Axenos feat even clarifies that it was the Celestians who banished him. The latter scan was a seal conjured up by druids. He should still be able to BFR in similar if not the same ways, but yeah.

Regarding the layers stuff, I'm not really all that familiar with how layers are treated in this context, but if it's something like "A scaling chain above XYZ's own abilities at the same tier" then yeah Spider has several layers to his abilities. Hard to say what he opens with, but he's at least gone out of his way to seal the player inside their own dream on one occasion.
What abilities of his are layered?

Like... Most of them, I would say. Technically speaking, anyone who's stronger than Malistaire the Undying (Xibalba version) should have some form of immunity over magical attacks at least (other things such as statistics reduction and the like worked on him, but they were still 0 damage), and that's after factoring in the player's resist negation. As for who counts as stronger than him, that would be pretty much anybody with Shadow Magic at a basic level, which Spider obviously has and at a much greater extent than everyone else.

There are also certain characters which have really absurd shielding abilities, which again negate the Player's resistance negation (this time after Shadow Magic comes into play). To put it into perspective, 100% resist/shielding is considered full immunity to damage, and these characters have -999% shields. They would be completely protected even if the player cast their Scion spells alongside every resistance-negating spell/buff at their disposal.

This is without going over Omnegation/Dispel All which pretty much negates every hax on Spider's profile.

Like... Most of them, I would say. Technically speaking, anyone who's stronger than Malistaire the Undying (Xibalba version) should have some form of immunity over magical attacks at least (other things such as statistics reduction and the like worked on him, but they were still 0 damage), and that's after factoring in the player's resist negation. As for who counts as stronger than him, that would be pretty much anybody with Shadow Magic at a basic level, which Spider obviously has and at a much greater extent than everyone else.

There are also certain characters which have really absurd shielding abilities, which again negate the Player's resistance negation (this time after Shadow Magic comes into play). To put it into perspective, 100% resist/shielding is considered full immunity to damage, and these characters have -999% shields. They would be completely protected even if the player cast their Scion spells alongside every resistance-negating spell/buff at their disposal.

This is without going over Omnegation/Dispel All which pretty much negates every hax on Spider's profile.
DAMN.

I was just asking about layers since most of GoW3 Kratos's haxxes have like 3-5 layers each. Especially power null.

Layer count will go up 5-6 for GoW if all things go well in our third General CRT.

Yeah... the game has some insane spells, too. There are spells that transform heal-overtime effects on the target into shields for the caster, or convert statistics amplification into statistics reduction, etc...
Boy my childhood went crazy.

Also:
Layer count will go up 5-6 for GoW if all things go well in our third General CRT.
@Ben_CleverName Think that Spider has enough hax layers to counter this?

Boy my childhood went crazy.

Also:

@Ben_CleverName Think that Spider has enough hax layers to counter this?
Probably, given the plethora of characters in the verse that share the same abilities... I couldn't give you a definitive number though, partly due to the literal hundreds of characters of the verse and partly due to the fact that the story is still updating. We're expecting to see a test realm release very soon for the finale of Arc 4. All I can definitively say is that until or unless stated otherwise, Raven, Spider & Bartleby are the strongest characters in the verse and any scaling chains being made would just result in them being on top... though there are a few exceptions, namely a few things that are specific to the Player and Dasein (the latter of which is due to that he doesn't technically use magic until he becomes "real", and even then his usage of magic is wildly different from usual).

Back