• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well Kratos is undergoing some big revisions. Might lose his Tier 1 ratings. Or probably get upgraded, depending on two different threads

its not stated in his profile
image.png

Gramps Concept hax gets resisted by Kray, and I'm pretty sure Krays concept hax is layered. On top on of that he's got a assload of hax I don't see Gramps resisting

Should we even be making this thread? Kratos might either lose Low 1-C or become 6-D right now.

This thread might be unfair or inconclusive now since I don't know if either can do anything about the opponent's type 9 immortality

And now this time Kratos has the advantage of layers. And Conceptual Invulnerability. And layered CM Type 1 and layered uninteractibility.

How many layers is Grandfather Spider's layers in terms of his Concepts? Kratos has like, 5 freakin' layers to his name in terms of hax and at least 2 layers of being "more abstract" than AE1 CM1 abstracts who are more abstract than baseline AE1 CM1 beings.

Back