• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
see thats why i think grandpa stomps

a better match up would have been the player vs poh kratos which is probably incon

Last edited:
The Player is currently missing a lot of things on their profile, especially since the last world of Arc 4 released in test realm yesterday. It would be kind of weird to make a thread with them right now, because depending on how things turn out they might get some sort of strange hax/resistance that also makes it unfair.

Finding out how insanely overpowered the player is almost makes me not regret spending so much money on Wizard101 to stay interested in it. Almost

Finding out how insanely overpowered the player is almost makes me not regret spending so much money on Wizard101 to stay interested in it. Almost
It isn't really something you'd notice outside of lore... at least AP-wise. Most of the spells are just summoning some monster or another to attack in some semi-unique way.

Really? I don't remember anything like that.
Yes, on the basis that tritons are lesser titans, and the Water Guardian is a triton. A lot of the ship battles involve casting spells that we can scale through Wizard101 too, like the Storm Lord which we definitely know is a lesser titan, so at the very least, they have Low 2-C ships for whatever reason.
Wait, really?
Yes, KI was purchased about 2 years ago and one of the things the parent company stressed was that they wanted to bring more frequent updates to Pirate101. So far they've kept their word, but we haven't received a mainline story update yet.

Yes, on the basis that tritons are lesser titans, and the Water Guardian is a triton. A lot of the ship battles involve casting spells that we can scale through Wizard101 too, like the Storm Lord which we definitely know is a lesser titan, so at the very least, they have Low 2-C ships for whatever reason.

Yes, KI was purchased about 2 years ago and one of the things the parent company stressed was that they wanted to bring more frequent updates to Pirate101. So far they've kept their word, but we haven't received a mainline story update yet.
Wow!

So anyways, do you think Spider's layers exceed Kratos's 5-6 layers?

Since Kratos and Zeus are the only 2 GoW characters who Spider and Raven don't haxstomp.

Wow!

So anyways, do you think Spider's layers exceed Kratos's 5-6 layers?

Since Kratos and Zeus are the only 2 GoW characters who Spider and Raven don't haxstomp.
Probably, given the plethora of characters in the verse that share the same abilities... I couldn't give you a definitive number though, partly due to the literal hundreds of characters of the verse and partly due to the fact that the story is still updating. We're expecting to see a test realm release very soon for the finale of Arc 4. All I can definitively say is that until or unless stated otherwise, Raven, Spider & Bartleby are the strongest characters in the verse and any scaling chains being made would just result in them being on top... though there are a few exceptions, namely a few things that are specific to the Player and Dasein (the latter of which is due to that he doesn't technically use magic until he becomes "real", and even then his usage of magic is wildly different from usual).
no one knows bro
its almost impossible to tell how many layers they have

Back