• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Hadesmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Exactly zero of the scans posted so far imply it's something Appmon can use without having to land it. If you have a scan, be my guest and post it."

Ummmm....what? I never argued that...Not to mention with the new calc Hadesmon can land it. I'm arguing Vanquish Claw is a basic move.

"Hax > AP..."

I never argued that tho?

"Once he gets close, Hadesmon will have trouble with Petrification and Time-Stop."

But you have been arguing that he starts with his regular attacks first. I.e Life Force Absorption.

"He is dead. He won't be able to regenerate."

His mind and soul still exist. As long as a single fragment of data remains he will regenerate. This was stated in the very beginning of this thread. Even if you destroy his soul and mind, his body data is still there and will thus regenerate. If you destroy the body and soul, his mind data still exists and he will regenerate.

"This is a non-corporeal version of Medusa."

Souls = Data. Hadesmon can target souls. This is also something we've brought up early on.

"Yes."

So they are useless seeing as Kratos is only Hypersonic+ with Da Bootz. Hadesmon is naturally Massively Hypersonic+.

Kratos only being Hypersonic+ with the Boots is the most outdated goof ever. Go to Hermes's profile and he is Rela with them.

Relativistic+ at least

Even Hermes has lightspeed reactions with his boots, as shown in his profile:Hermes (God of War)

@Cal

Don't worry, Time Stop ensures Kratos is still voteable.

The feats was with the boots, but Kratos himself when using Hermes's boots is noticeably far higher in short bursts

Fineee, Hadesmon FRA because I see it's going to be an endless back and forth.

Happy, you madman? OvO

Yes....But I stil want that calc evaluation. Victory is worthless if I'm arguing a stat not on the file. ovo

I was actually looking for the tiniest of the flaws and resigned myself when I found none, lol...

@Gargoyle

Considering Kratos's Time-Stop is a guaranteed win if it lands, and Blades of Exile + Soul Hax bypass his regen, no, this isn't a stomp, Hadesmon just wins.

At least he isn't getting an extra loss because the Noc match is super outdated and needs to be removed, lol...

About Hackmon and his evolutions using hack ...

Hackmon's first appearance was in episode 3 and the first thing he did was use "Vanquish Claw".

After that he appeared in episode 9 and again started with "Vanquish Claw". After that he even "broke" the AR Field around him to show everyone his power.

He then appeared in episode 10 and the first thing he did was to use his Hack to nullify his opponents' abilities. He then used App Gattai and became Raidramon.

As soon as he becomes Raidramon and says his ability is "Super Hacking" the first thing he does is hack the AR Field to hit all 3 at the same time. After a while to show that they never had a chance to beat him (none of the attacks that hit him even left any scratches on the Raidramon) he hacked the DoGatchmon attack by nullifying it.

After that he appeared again from episode 11, but had no chance to do much because Sakusimon left that world.

Then in episode 12 again Raidramon uses his hacking skills, unfortunately this time Sakusimon put a security system on his board that was turning Raidramon to stone as he began to use his ability. With an effort Raidramon manages to break the petrification and went after Sakusimon, but this one punished him for being an illegal movement and so ended up being reverted to his base form.

After that DoGatchmon Plus Raidramon used the power of Raidramon to get all the information within Sakusimon's data.

I will not put each episode here because it would be a lot of effort. But I can confirm that after that we always continue to see Hackmon and his evolutions starting a combat using Hack (Unless they already had a strategy like in the fight against Biomon).

In fact, just watch the fight between Hackmon and DeZipmon to make sure they always use the Hack at the beginning of the fight.

In fact, I was writing this before all of you started talking about "Hadesmon FRA"... I posted here to not have made this text unnecessarily: v

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUT UP AND VOTE ALREADY XD

I mean, if Kratos was 5-B this could have gone differently. I'm just happy he is so high into the tier I need to pit him against Tier 5s and he still stalemates, just barely loses or wins sometimes, lol.

Hadesmon FRA...

And ... I hoped Hadesmon was defeated in order to do battle against Leviathan.

The Digital Waifu/Giant Dragon Ship needs a little love OvO

I hate Kratos, but I don't hate him enough to pit him against Leviathan. He'd be facing Appmon's Composite N.E.O then.

Also, I'm glad this thread made your day even if you spent it arguing with a wall like me, lol...

Kepekley23 said:
I mean, if Kratos was 5-B this could have gone differently. I'm just happy he is so high into the tier I need to pit him against Tier 5s and he still stalemates, just barely loses or wins sometimes, lol.
This reminds me.

Can someone remove the outdated Noctus vs Kratos?

It's because it was nice clean debating fun. No flame. Just arguing points. Honestly Ex's calc saved me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back