• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One upping my boi Lightning without the half-measures and no youngsters fighting each other.
Speed Equalized

Kratos (As the God of War) :

Dante (DMC 5) :

Popcorn:

Last edited:
Finally. A fight where Dante has proper wincons and Kratos has gimped range for once.

So Dante has his passives as an advantage. How many layers of hax he got? Kratos got like, 3-4 depending on which hax he's resistant to that you're talking about.

Finally. A fight where Dante has proper wincons and Kratos has gimped range for once.

So Dante has his passives as an advantage. How many layers of hax he got? Kratos got like, 3-4 depending on which hax he's resistant to that you're talking about.
This match up should have waited till the other hax threads passed.

Now actually a fight where we don't have to deal with 2C bullshit.

Klol can you remind me the AP scaling again for GoW.

Baseline = Primordials <<< Titans <<< Gods << Posi/Hades <<<<<<<<<<< Kratos = Zeus.

Baseline = Nightmare <<< Nelo/DMC 1 Dante = Sealed Mundus <<<<< Full power Mundus = DSD DT Dante << Void Mundus <<< DMC2 Dante << 4/5 Dante <<<<<DT Dante<<<<<<DSD Dante <<<<< BoG Urizen <<<<<<<< EoG Urizen < EoG Dante = Vergil = Nero.

Baseline = Primordials <<< Titans <<< Gods << Posi/Hades <<<<<<<<<<< Kratos = Zeus.

Baseline = Nightmare <<< Nelo/DMC 1 Dante = Sealed Mundus <<<<< Full power Mundus = DSD DT Dante << Void Mundus <<< DMC2 Dante << 4/5 Dante <<<<<DT Dante<<<<<<DSD Dante <<<<< BoG Urizen <<<<<<<< EoG Urizen < EoG Dante = Vergil = Nero.
Sure.

Bloodlusted Ragnarok Kratos = Endgame GoW3 Pre-Hope Kratos > Endgame GoW3 Post-Amp Zeus > Endgame GoW3 Pre-Amp Zeus >= Odin > Hercules >= Serious Ragnarok Kratos (Not Bloodlusted) = Freya > Thor = Surtr/Ragnarok = Jormungandr > Brother Kings > Heimdall/Ares/Athena/? BaldurHelios/Hermes/Titans > Primordials

Baseline = Primordials < Titans =<Helios << Atlas =< Cronos =< Titanomachy Hades and Poseidon <<< Prime Hades < Prime Poseidon <<< End of II Zeus <<< Beginnin of III Zeus <<< Endgame Kratos = Endgame Zeus.

Dante only has 5 minutes of Stamina before he gasses out and becomes instantly as slow as a snail, like it was 100 percent totally confirmed in the last thread close this is a stomp

Kratos's AD and RE are always active so...

He just sits on his ass doing nothing and he's already making power creeps like that.

So what, Dante's passives and transformations are the only wincons here then?

Anyway;

Kratos has power absorption and nullification that works on Type 1 conceptual beings, layered mind/soul/concept attacks, Low Multiversal BFR, and Reactive Evolution that allows him to adapt to new powers used against him mid-combat nearly instantly, even when said powers were two entire levels of existence above him (i.e. when he was a Demigod). He has summons that induce death, madness, and petrification as well as the powers of Hades himself.

He can copy techniques at a glance, though that may not be too relevant, and has accelerated development that allows him to get stronger and faster every passing moment, keeping up with even Zeus himself (who could go from even with to one-shotting opponents after a short recovery from injuries). His information analysis would tell him everything Dante can do, on top of precognition that covers all conflicts across space and time. He can time travel on a low complex multiversal scale on top of this.

Not voting yet, just laying things out for Kratos.

Demolition, Jackpot,
So what, Dante's passives and transformations are the only wincons here then?
Anyway;

Kratos has power absorption and nullification that works on Type 1 conceptual beings, layered mind/soul/concept attacks, Low Multiversal BFR, and Reactive Evolution that allows him to adapt to new powers used against him mid-combat nearly instantly, even when said powers were two entire levels of existence above him (i.e. when he was a Demigod). He has summons that induce death, madness, and petrification as well as the powers of Hades himself.

He can copy techniques at a glance, though that may not be too relevant, and has accelerated development that allows him to get stronger and faster every passing moment, keeping up with even Zeus himself (who could go from even with to one-shotting opponents after a short recovery from injuries). His information analysis would tell him everything Dante can do, on top of precognition that covers all conflicts across space and time. He can time travel on a low complex multiversal scale on top of this.

Not voting yet, just laying things out for Kratos.
Same everything here except for Type 1 CM part, although I don't see it making any difference per se.

This thread reminded me that I have to unfuck God Kratos' range, given it should be Uni+ at minimum. Guess another CRT to work on lol.
Planck cooking yet again. Let's hope he doesn't use the wank from Cory about Kratos giving Free Will, or Bruno with Platonic Concepts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back