• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito Suffers: The Light Novel - The Sword Art Online Discussion/Q&A Thread #3

Why so?

Also side note, another reason as to why Kirito was able to beat Eiji was that Eiji didn't wanna kill Kirito. Eiji wanted to bring Kirito to a low enough HP in AR or beat Kirito down enough to make him remember past trauma in SAO to extract his SAO memories.

Baaasically he wasn't trying.

Thouest hab no sense of humor, pardon thine transgressions.

Gonna add in a bit then. Should Kirito be 10-B or 10-A? Or 10-B, possibly 10-A?

Got the proper words for the umbrella feat:

The shaft of the umbrella in Kazuto's hand had stabbed into the base of Kanemoto's right thigh.

And the syringe in Kanemoto hand was pushed against Kazuto's left shoulder.

Together, their bodies separated from each other, before collapsing violently onto the road.

The several minutes after that was unreal, like she was watching a black and white movie.

She ran up to the side of the unmoving body of Kazuto. She pulled Kazuto off Kanemoto, who was holding his right leg in agony, "Hang in there," she was calling as she pulled out the mobile terminal from her pocket and opened it.

See what you guys think.

Xmark12 said:
Thouest hab no sense of humor, pardon thine transgressions.

Gonna add in a bit then. Should Kirito be 10-B or 10-A? Or 10-B, possibly 10-A?
He's got a 10-A+ calc, so that.

that was in VR, doesn't count, and if it was IRL, his ability to punch or kick would be far greater than his Kegel muscles

Considering it actually pierced his leg, probably 10-A, but surprisingly enough, I for one have never attempted to stab someone with an umbrella, so I don't know how hard it is

Hmm, Kirito must have pretty good accuracy to do that, considering he did it with one arm. Plus I'm assuming the umbrella was blunt too.

I'd say 10-A is fine, albeit definitely baseline. Those who scale would likely be Asuna, Agil, and Suguha.

Done, and finally included that VR Avatars have infinite stamina physically, but still have the same mental stamina as they do their real selves.

At first I thought that was a reference to something in SAO but nope just more crossover memes

I like Kirito's armour, and he indeed looks like the guy from Shinchou Yuusha.

Unital Ring was the final arc, right?

Yep. No more SAO from Kawahara after that. I think I recall him wanting to move onto the Yuri genre.

Mother's Rosario could be great if you cut out the super aids or whatever the fork caused a japanese hospital to get an entire family infected with an easily detectable virus and added some extra gay

Probably Mother's Rosario, if Yuuki actually went ahead with her suggestion of marrying Asuna to become Yuuki Yuuki.

Gemmysaur said:
Probably Mother's Rosario, if Yuuki actually went ahead with her suggestion of marrying Asuna to become Yuuki Yuuki.
I almost died.

Seems a tad bit too convenient to just be a coincidence, don't you think? Maybe Kawahara was secretly setting up the fanfics?

Back