• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAO Alicization Revision.

AzuRizzz

She/Her
SAO Alicization various character abilities addition.

Summoning

For alice, she can summon her dragon amayori.
Amayori has Breathe Attack, Enhanced senses, flight.

Should be the same for other integrity knights.

Fear Inducement for Alice, Alice could easily induce fear on people with her stares alone.

Telekinesis with Incarnation

Alice stated that Incarnated Arts is neither a sacred arts or perfect controll but only an ability that moves object through sheer will.
With this, Eugeo was able to take blue rose sword from kirito through sheer will force.
This will be added on Eugeo and other Characters whose incarnation scales to them.
Alice also said that she tried performing it but she couldn't move a single pebble. So it will be "Possibly Telekinesis" for characters who doesn't has not shown it with the justification; As long as the user strongly believes that they can perform it consciously and subconsciously they should be able to as it's a product of incarnation.

Minor/Unconventional Resistances to Mind Manipulation and Memory manipulation to some degree for Kirito.

Underworld Dive blocks memory from real world within the fluctlight but Kirito wasn't affected by it on his dive after the death gun incident. (this is the literal plot so won't add scans for this)

Social Influencing for Quinella

Got into Eugeo's head and made him question his ideals and perception of "love" ultimately convincing Eugeo to remove his core protection.

Relativistic speed upgrade for characters who scales to Kirito.

Fanatio's Sword is made up of thousands of mirrors that the Pontifex created to reflect Solus's light "sun".
This Weapon uses light as an attack by magnifying it thousands of times and shooting it from the tip.

Kirito was able to keep up with the said Light attack and reflect it back by generating a mirror through sacred arts which fanatio dodged and it too was calculated.

I don't know if this has been discussed before but I'm gonna slip this here. If it has been debunked to not be LS then just ignore this.

Last edited:
Alright, time to take a crack at this I meant to do some ability additions but I guess you beat me to the punch. Welcome to the suffering that is being an SAO Supporter on vswiki.
SAO Alicization various character abilities addition.

Summoning

For alice, she can summon her dragon amayori.
This is less summoning in the sense of like the ability and moreso just Alice called for Amayori and Amayori came because of her call.
Amayori has Breathe Attack, Enhanced senses, flight.
Should be the same for other integrity knights.
Flight makes sense but I don't see where you're pulling Enhanced senses from unless it's just straight up being a dragon.
It would moreso be Fear Inducement since Alice isn't using a special ability to strike fear into people.
Telekinesis with Incarnation

Alice stated that Incarnated Arts is neither a sacred arts or perfect controll but only an ability that moves object through sheer will.
With this, Eugeo was able to take blue rose sword from kirito through sheer will force.
This will be added on Eugeo and other Characters whose incarnation scales to them.
Alice also said that she tried performing it but she couldn't move a single pebble. So it will be "Possibly Telekinesis" for characters who doesn't has not shown it with the justification; As long as the user strongly believes that they can perform it consciously and subconsciously they should be able to as it's a product of incarnation.
Pretty sure this is unanimously agreed upon on the wiki just not applied to some profiles but Kirito and Bercouli have it I believe.
Minor/Unconventional Resistances to Mind Manipulation and Memory manipulation to some degree for Kirito.

Underworld Dive blocks memory from real world within the fluctlight but Kirito wasn't affected by it on his dive after the death gun incident. (this is the literal plot so won't add scans for this)
I don't remember the reason for Kirito having his irl memories but I don't think it's because of a resistance to Mind Manipulation or Memory Manipulation. Kaantantr probably knows the reason why but without more scans I can't exactly agree with this but I'm pretty sure it's cause the system just ****** up when they put him in.
Pretty Simple, I agree but there are def more examples in the series such as just in general controlling the Human Empire for so long and keeping the Integrity Knights in order like that.
As much as I would love this. The wiki doesn't accept Fanatio's laser as light, if you wanna try and convince DMUA and Kaantantr be my guest but you won't get far.
I don't know if this has been discussed before but I'm gonna slip this here. If it has been debunked to not be LS then just ignore this.
I don't know what the feat was meant to be but there is another LS feat which is Kirito throwing a fully armored Alice who is carrying a sword as heavy as a boulder up 4 meters which should be Class 50.

I think I covered everything, welcome to have a more in-depth discussion if you'd like.

BTW, do you have discord? Mine is Alice Gaming#9623 if you're interested in talking more about SAO feats or just general chill stuff.

Last edited:
I disagree with the Fear hax, since look like she just strike fear into people because she look scary, not really a hax

This is less summoning in the sense of like the ability and moreso just Alice called for Amayori and Amayori came because of her call.
Well, it could be "can call Amayori" atleast.
Flight makes sense but I don't see where you're pulling Enhanced senses from unless it's just straight up being a dragon.
From the fact that it's a dragon, and the fact that it could sense the village getting attacked on it's sleep, and scaling from eldrie's dragon who could sense Amayori from afar which lead it to visiting them.
It would moreso be Fear Inducement since Alice isn't using a special ability to strike fear into people.
Pretty much, i just wrote the default name. The main point is that Alice can induce fear on people anyway so it definitely is.
Pretty sure this is unanimously agreed upon on the wiki just not applied to some profiles but Kirito and Bercouli have it I believe
I suppose i could add it to those who have displayed it then, but will wait for agreeing on "possibly" part for those who did not due to it being a feature of incarnation anyway.
As much as I would love this. The wiki doesn't accept Fanatio's laser as light, if you wanna try and convince DMUA and Kaantantr be my guest but you won't get far.
Why isn't it accepted as LS
BTW, do you have discord? Mine is Alice Gaming#9623 if you're interested in talking more about SAO feats or just general chill stuff.
My discord is Reize#1487

Well, it could be "can call Amayori" atleast.
Yeah, that's fine.
From the fact that it's a dragon, and the fact that it could sense the village getting attacked on it's sleep, and scaling from eldrie's dragon who could sense Amayori from afar which lead it to visiting them.
Also fine, may wanna add the sensing the village being attack in it's sleep part though (unless I missed it)
Pretty much, i just wrote the default name. The main point is that Alice can induce fear on people anyway so it definitely is.

I suppose i could add it to those who have displayed it then, but will wait for agreeing on "possibly" part for those who did not due to it being a feature of incarnation anyway.
(y)
Something something, the attack is actually luminous element and not real light. (Here's the thread)

Also fine, may wanna add the sensing the village being attack in it's sleep part though (unless I missed it)
Alright, I'll add it later.

Something something, the attack is actually luminous element and not real light. (Here's the thread)
Wait, why would that be.

Perfect Weapon Control is done through releasing it's memory, it's true essence. It's true essence was Thousands of mirrors that reflects light, not a magic mirror that makes luminous element.

I'll check the thread later

Perfect Weapon Control is done through releasing it's memory, it's true essence. It's true essence was Thousands of mirrors that reflects light, not a magic mirror that makes luminous element.

dirty-docks-shawty.gif

Although I believe their reasoning was there being no such thing as a “light attack” not that I agree with it but that’s what I remember.

Wait, why would that be.

I'll check the thread later
Something Something. The lasers are not real light beams but just luminous elements (Very shiny) and nothing in the Underworld is light speed from what I remember as the arguments for the downgrade.

But Fanatio also mentioned something that " it was solus's light that pierced you " meaning the sun.

Her light also was never called luminous element, just superheated light. If you also noticed it, underworld inhabitants never adress anything other than their designated name so if it was indeed luminous element then they would call it one but it's just light.

Eugeo also deduced it which he said that there's no luminous element that can be that bright, an illusion might do but an umbra element would easily erase it and it will not have this much power

But Fanatio also mentioned something that " it was solus's light that pierced you " meaning the sun.

Her light also was never called luminous element, just superheated light. If you also noticed it, underworld inhabitants never adress anything other than their designated name so if it was indeed luminous element then they would call it one but it's just light.

Eugeo also deduced it which he said that there's no luminous element that can be that bright, an illusion might do but an umbra element would easily erase it and it will not have this much power
🤷‍♂️ People tried to upgrade the verse back to Relativistic but failed. You need to argue against @DMUA & @Kaantantr if you want it to pass.

Just think of everything in underworld being data and not actual physical power's and chill 🤣
Not need to use your brain for SAO in this wiki

Just think of everything in underworld being data and not actual physical power's and chill 🤣
Not need to use your brain for SAO in this wiki
If SAO has a million supporters, I'm one of them
If SAO has 5 supporters, I'm one of them
If SAO has 1 supporter, that one is me
If SAO has no supporters, I'm no longer alive
If the world is against SAO I'm against the entire world
Till my last breath, I'll prevent SAO from getting downgraded to tier 10 for being data

Also on topic of the light speed feat it’s also aim dodging. I believe that was brought up in the thread so we can’t even use it IF the laser was accepted as light.

Just trying to stop a shit storm before it happens.

reality equalization exists.
If SAO has a million supporters, I'm one of them
If SAO has 5 supporters, I'm one of them
If SAO has 1 supporter, that one is me
If SAO has no supporters, I'm no longer alive
If the world is against SAO I'm against the entire world
Till my last breath, I'll prevent SAO from getting downgraded to tier 10 for being data
Dude’s joking…

I don't exactly remember but I think @Kaantantr said that the Cardinal System will become unstable or something like that.
Can confirm, you do not remember at all.

Please do not put words in my mouth.

Perfect Weapon Control converts the durability of an object into an attack as imagined by its user, closely fitting with its past.

Durability is "Spatial Resources". Spatial Resources is the "mana" in Underworld that is converted into Sacred Arts.

I still don't understand how people can claim "It must be light, because it was mirrors before". If you make an argument based on "It was a mirror", I will just ask "Cool, then it cannot function without a powerful light source to condense and reflect the light off of".

Luckily, that is not how Underworld functions, so Fanatio can get least get to keep some of her power.

Dude’s joking…
I know, my response was a joke copypasta.

I don’t really think Problem was putting words in your mouth (intentionally) he just straight up didn’t remember.
Perfect Weapon Control converts the durability of an object into an attack as imagined by its user, closely fitting with its past.

Durability is "Spatial Resources". Spatial Resources is the "mana" in Underworld that is converted into Sacred Arts.
I’m not disagreeing but do you have scans for this? I think it would just help people better understand your points.

I’m not disagreeing but do you have scans for this? I think it would just help people better understand your points.
Am too occupied atm to grab screenshots, but I can direct you to multiple different moments where the concept of "Durability" was explored in the series.

- Selka transferring Kirito's and her own HP to Eugeo, because there are not enough Spatial Resources to feed into Eugeo's HP

- Cardinal teaching Kirito and Eugeo how to use their Perfect Weapon Control before leaving the library

- The numerous times it was brought up that they should not use their PWC unless necessary, otherwise their swords will shatter (as it drains its own durability to unleash attacks)

- Bercouli holding onto his PWC during the Battle of the Great Eastern Gate

- Alice, flying above the field to collect "the life leaving the bodies" in the warzone

The clearest example is the Cardinal's scene, however as always, it helps to have a healthy and balanced dose of context to be properly informed on what really is happening, and how different people of different knowledge levels may be referring to or perceiving the exact same things.

I still don't understand how people can claim "It must be light, because it was mirrors before". If you make an argument based on "It was a mirror", I will just ask "Cool, then it cannot function without a powerful light source to condense and reflect the light off of".

Luckily, that is not how Underworld functions, so Fanatio can get least get to keep some of her power.

I'll cross it out then and focus on the rest.

Back