• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Too High Hypersonic+… AND BEYOND!

Look, I get it. No need to rub mud in my eyes. Just let the thread get closed.
laugh-giggle.gif

My apologies.
2 staff approvals are needed to apply accepted calcs, so no.
Me who has been applying calcs accepted by CGM's without any CRT ever.
Might be because smol verses.

I'd be nice to get this approved, it'd also be nice to get some new Underworld feats but Unital Ring sucks.

I have called so many mods that if not even one of them arrive here, I will kill myself in Minecraft then reborn to suffer for all of eternity.

Yeah, 7-B is far more reasonable. I have no idea how you got a density of 40000000 kgm^-3
Americonium...

Either way, reading through the thread, I don't think Kaantantr's complaints are completely unfounded- I'd still lean more to "agree" than "disagree", but it does at the very least give me pause.

How many staff vote are needed now?
None, now.

Americonium...

Either way, reading through the thread, I don't think Kaantantr's complaints are completely unfounded- I'd still lean more to "agree" than "disagree", but it does at the very least give me pause.

None, now.
Thank you for your evaluation!

Back