• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby's Cosmology Revision; Potential Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Even if you aren't knowledgeable in this verse this is a simple matter of which anyone could leave an opinion. In this thread I going argue in favor of considering Another Dimension to be Magolor's home universe as opposite to just a space tunnel between Kirby's universe and Magolor's. If I am correct this generates the following changes:

• A major speed upgrade for the top tiers.
  • An upgrade for Magolor, The Ancients & the Master Crow back to 3-B/3-A.
  • A downgrade for everyone at Kirby's level to 4-B or High 4-C.
The speed upgrade comes from Kirby flying with his Warp Star at Another Dimension in 3 seconds (maybe more), currently the feat is unimpressive. The 3-A/3-B upgrade for those 3 profiles comes from this:

"The closest thing to Multi-Galaxy or Universal feats/statements Magolor has involve a statement that he would control/take over the universe (which obviously isn't AP related), and the collapse of Another Dimension. The issue with this is that Another Dimension has no set size. We've just been assuming it's universal without any evidence."

And the downgrade also comes from that thread; Kirby apparently lacks many 4-A feats and Magolor is currently the main one.

Now, reliable sources say that the actually has 1 or 2 4-A feats more, but to this day I see no calcs and no threads trying to implement them to the verse, just a thread from the most knowledgeable user of this verse in this wiki implying that Magolor is basically the only reason Kirby is still 4-A.

Another Dimension being Magolor's universe

Hi there! My name is Magolor. I'm from Another Dimension, but I just love Planet Popstar
Òâ£Òé»Òü»ÒéóÒâèÒéÂÒâ╝ÒâçÒéúÒâíÒâ│ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│ÒüïÒéëµØÑÒüƒÒâ│ÒüáÒé▒ÒâëÒÇüÒüƒÒüáÒâØÒââÒâùÒé╣Òé┐Òâ╝ÒüîÕñºÕÑ¢ÒüìÒü¬ÒüáÒüæÒü¬ÒéôÒâÇÒÇé

The first thing Magolor says in Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition is his name and that he is from Another Dimension, only being in Popstar he likes the place. This has been translated as "another dimension" as opposite to Another Dimension, when the kanjis for both, ÒéóÒâèÒéÂÒâ╝ÒâçÒéúÒâíÒâ│ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│, make no differentiation between saying "another dimension" and "Another Dimension". One could argue that Magolor was only referring to "a dimension that isn't this one", except that this wouldn't make much sense considering how it's the first thing that Magolor says and how those specific words are in yellow, as in "this is more or less important". Why would he use such vague words to refer to his universe? Why not just say "I'm from Halcandra"? Speaking of which, he also states that his home planet, Halcandra, exists in another dimension.

Also...

Area of Magolor's universe of identical to Another Dimension
This is how Magolor's universe looks like

Another Dimension pic
And this is how Another Dimension looks like

Another Dimension-More or less here

This speaks for itself. And no other place in the Kirby-verse is anywhere near as similar as Another Dimension. Just Magolor's universe, apparently.

Kirby's Cosmology op3
Another Dimension being both a space tunnel & Magolor's home "universe"

I changed my argument to this, by the way.

• + It matches with Magolor establishing that his home world lies at the end of an interdimensional tunnel.
  • + It matches with Magolor establishing that his home planet exists in another dimension/Another Dimension, moments before going there.
  • + It matches with Magolor's "universe" & Another Dimension looking identically.
  • + It matches with Magolor establishing that he is from another dimension/Another Dimension in the next game.

Maybe. It is still the best speed feat of this verse

I believe it will be a much shorter time, but let's not discuss that here.

And what would happen with VT if magolor gets bumped? Void is godly above everyone el se. Also why dark nebula's feat isn't 4-A?

@Kirby This may generate an scaling nightmare, yes.

But there is still no real evidence of The Ancients being scared of Hyness and his cult or Void Termina creating a Master Crown, it's just a likely possibility.

@TriforcePower I'm unpredictable.

Eficiente said:
@Kirby This may generate an scaling nightmare, yes.
But there is still no real evidence of The Ancients being scared of Hyness and his cult or Void Termina creating a Master Crown, it's just a likely possibility.

@TriforcePower I'm unpredictable.
Well, the Lore point the ancients 100%, also remember Hyness fought with the ancients (yes, im 100% sure they were the ancients,and not some kind of random civilization), if magolor gets bumped remember that Kirby would be scaling to Hyness and the mages,Who should be comparable to magolor, so Kirby would have a scaling from 4 3-B/3-A characters, also with the support of Kirby defeating the generals twice.

The situation is complex, too complex.

Absolutely no, it's just the most likely headcanon in the verse, nothing more.

Just saying, Kirby empowered by heart lances is an actual thing, so if VT scales, Kirby's going to get a 3-B/3-A key. So you actually helped lol.

Well I said at the beginning that even users who aren't knowledgeable in this verse should be able to share an opinion, and this thread is just about Another Dimension being Magolor's universe, so let's just discuss that simple issue.

not really, both are similar designs but are different patterns ultimately. (sorry for getting in the convo)

"Why would he use such vague words to refer to his universe? Why not just say "I'm from Halcandra"?"

Kirby: 'Is that some kind of food? Yummy'

The concept of Another Dimension being an extradimensional road comes from this quote from the Galacta Knight fight in Planet Robobot.

" This ancient swordsman is feared for his immense power. He is not a clone. He was awakened and brought here via an extra-dimensional road beyond the space-time continuum."

Now, this is connected to Another Dimension by the simple fact that the portal that Galacta Knight is summoned from is the same as the portals leading to Another Dimension.

Something I would like to point out (and I'm not sure if this is completely relevant or not) is that according to the Kirby Wikia, you can faintly see images of the previous levels in RtDL while flying through the stage. "Transparent images of the past levels can be seen in the background of Another Dimension. The ones found in the first segment of the level are harder to see, but the ones that appear during the Lor & Magolor battle are more visible."

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Another_dimension

Okay, I'm going to sound like an idiot here, but if Another Dimension is an extradimensional road beyond the space-time continuum, would Magolor be Low 2-C & immeasurable? It would be an outlier for Kirby even more, but still. And what of Magolor coming back from that collapsing on him? Would base Magolor have Mid Godly, or even High Godly regen?

I'm probably assuming too much here, but I figured it was worth mentioning. I don't have nearly the same attachment to Magolor as I do Kirby, so a simple no will suffice.

Foggysniper said:
Now, this is connected to Another Dimension by the simple fact that the portal that Galacta Knight is summoned from is the same as the portals leading to Another Dimension.
Except they aren't the same portals.

Also, Kirby and co. would stay 4-A regardless. Everyone's agreed on Drawcia, Azzy agreed on Star Dream's feat of his inhale being strong enough to spin the MSS structure behind him, and people still haven't debunked Dark Mind (not to mention that I brought it up w/ Azzy ages ago and he was perfectly okay with that), who frankly has the highest feat, being well into 4-A via creating a indeterminately long road containing thousands upon thousands of stars while running for its life when mostly dead, beaten to a pulp (and still being beaten up), and to top it all off, is exploding upon itself.

The real cal howard said:
people still haven't debunked Dark Mind (not to mention that I brought it up w/ Azzy ages ago and he was perfectly okay with that)
Well, it's not in his profile, or Kirby's, and Azzy didn't mention it in his previous thread, so maybe he should reevaluate that. This "road" seems like just the place where the levels end in that game, nothing more.

Star Dream's feat seems legit, if it is actually 4-A.

@TfP. The absolute best case scenario would be that Super Abilities scale due to breaking through 2nd Phase Magolor's shields and finishing off 2nd Phase Magolor. And even that's been discussed a few times and rejected. That's the only thing I don't mind bringing up again, because Kirby using those to defeat 2nd Phase Magolor (& Magolor EX) but being in base to defeat 3rd Phase Magolor (& Magolor Soul) is an outlier for base Kirby & I don't see where in fiction that would be a case for the new form with no contradictions not to scale. It would be like saying MUI Goku doesn't scale to Jiren because SSJB Goku could hurt him, or that Darkspine Sonic doesn't scale to ALWL because base Sonic hurt him (both examples are flawed, but they still serve a purpose as hypothetical examples).

@Efi. I don't know why it's not in his profile, no need to reevaluate it if the two leads for Kirby agreed with it, and said road doesn't exist in the Dimension Mirror until Dark Mind creates it. Dimension Mirror =/= Mirror World. Star Dream's feat, and I checked again w/ Azzy, is 4-A.

s╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠Âb╠Âo╠Âd╠Ây╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Âm╠Âm╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Âz╠Âz╠Ây╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Â

Keep in mind that IFF means "if and only if." Not everyone knows scientific/mathematic terminology. So none of the things in my post ^above could happen if anything were to take a different path. Another Dimension would need to be considered a universe, (and possibly a realm beyond space and time), Magolor would need to in turn get upgraded, and Kirby's Super Abilities would have to be upgraded in turn. And only the first two have anywhere near a 50% chance of happening.

Also, I'm just spitballing right now. This is literally nothing but potentials, and I'm only talking about what would happen in the event of Froggy and Efi are right, with no misconstructions or extrapolations, and Azzy and others accepting it. Even I'm neutral right now.

@Efi.

Okay, I'm going to sound like an idiot here, but if Another Dimension is an extradimensional road beyond the space-time continuum, would Magolor be Low 2-C & immeasurable? It would be an outlier for Kirby even more, but still. And what of Magolor coming back from that collapsing on him? Would base Magolor have Mid Godly, or even High Godly regen?

I'm probably assuming too much here, but I figured it was worth mentioning. I don't have nearly the same attachment to Magolor as I do Kirby, so a simple no will suffice.
I was going off of what Froggy said. If we consider Another Dimension being a realm beyond space and time, which would require Froggy to be 100% right, Magolor's destruction + recreation of the place might be Low 2-C.

It would seem make sense for that to be referring to Another Dimension. Galacta Knight is consistently stated to be from an extra-dimensional road beyond the space-time continuum. There are like three statements supporting that, and then there is another statement that says he comes from "another dimension". Another statement refers to him as a time traveler, and there is a statement that says he defied time to fight Meta Knight. Magolor is also directly stated to be able to maneuver in a dimension beyond time and space. Immeasurable speed is also further consistent in that the Lor Starcutter can travel through time and the Master Crown is a greater artifact of the Ancients.

Some things there are wrong but I can't do much on phone.

@Everyone Can we not use vague statements that can be interpreted in many ways to say that they affirm something?

Oh, I was mistaken about Galacta Knight being called a time traveler. He was referred to as the Temporal Warrior. I'm sure about everything else I sent, though. I could grab all the statements.

Okay, I'm going to sound like an idiot here, but if Another Dimension is an extradimensional road beyond the space-time continuum, would Magolor be Low 2-C & immeasurable?
Being beyond time and space isn't High Multivers+?

Not necessarily. Exceeding a single universe is usually considered as Low 2-C or "At least Low 2-C" without further proof.

This upgrade Magolor, Doomers, Susie (who is in another dimension and copied Doomers' data) and Galacta Knight so?

No. Literally just Magolor. Mayyybe Void Termina if it did create Master Crowns in its fight. And that's assuming it's legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back